Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple (24919 Views)

Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released / Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by arsenal444(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
dawnomike:
Nigerian police can lie more than Lai Mohammed... Lianus Mba geng
I totally disagree with you because, Lai Mohammed is the founder of lie. That man fit lie for devil, devil go confuse.�
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Everybody would soon be trapped in their states,
And then everybody would become Vigilantes
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by 12inchess: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Brandonx:
The government didn't give us anything, what we southerners have today we worked very hard for it.
It's quite annoying that Fulanis would come down and start kidnapping us for ransom and the government is doing nothing about it.

Just like when prostitution started in Edo State girls were trilled with the way Italy returnees were throwing money around and acquiring property this made most girl started running to Italy same way these Fulanis would kidnap go back home to throw money around (quick money) this would lure more into it and since the government is not doing anything about it more would come and if nothing is done by 2023 I'm afraid you might find 4 Fulanis out of every 10 persons you meet on the road.
When they first started with farmers we did nothing, now they are kidnapping soon they would come to people's houses to hold then hostage and demand for ransom.

In fact you don talk am finish. By that time it would be full inter tribal war. Even Amotekun will not know what to do. State Police dem no go hear. Restructure the country dem no go hear. Nigeria is gradually tending to a failed state. The fulani that are kidnapping can't do it among their own people but the freedom to go and commit attrocities down south and then go back to their community as free men. Na wa... Before you know it tribal war don start. Make everybody get shotgun na him remain. Unfortunately e no concern your governors because they move around with police. But one day them go still kidnap VIP because the Fula kidnappers are also brainless. Na that time govt go do something. Just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Brandonx(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
jpworld:

Let's stop politicizing every thing, by keep saying fulani.

These are criminals, dominating our highway.

I was so lucky to escape from the kidnappers, b4 Benin by pass. Our highways is no longer safe. Criminals are everywhere on that road.

We need urgent help.
Their victims have come out to say it's fulani, a tenant was kidnapped recently and when he was released after paying ransom he said fulani herdsmen are everywhere and they have different groups inside the forest.

2 Likes

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Josywhyte: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
We don't have police in this God forsaking country. What we have as security operatives are criminals,liars,,scammers,fools,wicked,cruel,useless and incompetent

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by sugarleen: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Am confused here, was LAI MOHAMED a policeman, i want to check something

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Mrpojj(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/police-lied-about-rescue-claims-we-paid-n2m-ransom-%e2%80%95-kidnapped-couple/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

When victim s say it's Fulani people
Govt will still ask how did the victim know they are Fulani

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by hardbody: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Neddstark:
It is official, travelling is now a risk. Don't go on an interstate road journey if you don't have to.
Armed robbers, fulani gangs, dismissed soldiers, escaped prisoners have now found a new goldmine.
Untill the public, the military and the police go hand in hand to clear the bushes of kidnappers, nothing will change

I go to Ibadan by train. I fly everywhere else. If there is no airport, do not expect me. It is that simple

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Chirowman(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Double wahala
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
dynicks:
So Mr Lai finally succeeded with his plans to spread the lie virus amongst majority of peeps in this country

Lie Virus = LieVid-20
And this one no fit get vaccine... Even if the outside world tries to, it'll be all to no avail.

Stupid Nigeria Police.

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by annyz: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
blinking001:
This people are becoming annoying by the day.. our reputable police force rescued their ward from kidnappers and this is the thank you they are getting? Ungrateful people.... I stand with our enviable police force on this matter.

Am so amazed of you honestly.

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Philipxxxx0: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Someone was open a thread yesterday telling Nigerians not to leave the country, this is the kind of country, where life is worthless and you can die in thousands way, nobody should be proud to be a Nigeria, the country is hell and i see no future for this Gods forsaken country.
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by dawnomike(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
arsenal444:
I totally disagree with you because, Lai Mohammed is the founder of lie. That man fit lie for devil, devil go confuse.�
Lol... cheesy
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by seunayantokun(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
The Nigeria or the Fulani police? That is what they are, like all the military and other paramilitary forces.
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Philipxxxx0: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Brandonx:

Their victims have come out to say it's fulani, a tenant was kidnapped recently and when he was released after paying ransom he said fulani herdsmen are everywhere and they have different groups inside the forest.
Fulani has swear to destroy this country, but unfortunately some people are not seeing it until is too late .

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by anungangampu: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Did he see any cow to comfirm, is Evans also A Fulani man.

This was said when situations were manageable.

As it stand no police to checkmate them cos end SARS has given the perfect excuse
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by osarogie28841: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
:Nigerian police can lie more than Lai Mohammed... Lianus Mba gengI totally disagree with you because, Lai Mohammed is the founder of lie. That man fit lie for devil, devil go confuse.�
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Miracle1991: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Azmanaty:

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Spreading false information; Rule 8
you are wrong,no mod can ban me because I called a terrorist group by their names. I can say it again and again. This is a terrorist kidnap and the only terrorist organization in that axis is ipob. Therefore, this is an ipob operation.
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by hokafor(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
The kidnappers will surely send them their own share of the money .the only effort the police will put is to know how much ransome was paid to their business partners ( kidnappers ) so that they can easily calculate the percentage they are getting.

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
Fulanis. They even wanted to rape his wife, you can imagine what other female victims have been going through.
Some people are still living in denial. With the security situation on ground now, it should be a crime for anybody to be residing in the bush, we should start from there...

we southerners are living in Danger but politics are being used to distract us or make us conscious of the impending danger awaiting all southerners in the hand of Fulani

I want you southerners to note that, there is no how you won't have interstate travelling, are we going to continue shivering on our land because of some foreigners ?

all our traditional leaders had failed us.
LGA had failed us
state govt that want privilege from FG had failed us
FG hasn't failed us because they're the culprit and sponsored of these mad people, who knows if that's where they're funding money for their non economic kano-dutse rain projects

we southerners will continue with Tinubu 2023, Atiku 2023 and Umahi 2023 till we die finished right? the victims of these kidnappers died when they failed to pay the ransom, now imagine you that your parents are struggling to eat, how will they pay ransom if you're kidnapped? won't you travelled again because you don't have Ransom to pay
?

till when are we going to sit and watch these miscreants and bloody illiterates make living hell for us in our ancestral lands?

it's time to Hash tag and say no to non southerners in southerners bushes

3 Likes

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
We are tired of being lied to by Nigeria government and it's security agencies.

If Nigerian security agencies could be extorting from us in broad daylight, and detaining those that could not afford to bail themselves.

The victim who said that their abductors are Fulani people lamented that Nigeria is in a big mess. We don’t have security in this country anymore. It is sad that our security agencies are not effective.”

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Unrated900(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Chai this is really sad.

Naija was once a country under idiagbon

SARS on the kidnapping

An avenue to bring them back
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by topstone4: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
That dishonourable, corrupt person called silvernorgold will never be seen here.

Silvernorgold, you are a shameless soul with no honor. You are a liar with a special place in hell.

1 Like

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by OmoOshodi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
If you are driving on the interstate roads....DO NOT STOP for any reason...

Even if your tyre burst keep going

I don warn you o....

Nigeria is no more safe..
APC........Change!!!!!!

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Rhapsodia: 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
dawnomike:
Nigerian police can lie more than Lai Mohammed... Lianus Mba geng

Gbamsolutely cheesy

Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/police-lied-about-rescue-claims-we-paid-n2m-ransom-%e2%80%95-kidnapped-couple/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
you sef faq up, Nigerians are carelessly nice when it's not needed.... I go dey drive for lag Ibadan express now, one bastard bike man go enter my motor front hold brake I go come jam am finish come still come down to check on am.... him papa....stop to check on a bastard on a lovely road?? him papa, if I no run am over make I know wetin sup
Re: Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple by Quaddafi29: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2021
I think arms should be legalised for certain cadre of Nigerians and every village and town must have armed vigilante so that all bushes and forests should be combed to bring down these Fulani marauders. Something tells me that their activities are sponsored on order to effect a kind of transfer of wealth from here to there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not Every Young Rich Person Is A Yahoo Boy (Opinion) / Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian "Witch Doctor" Jailed 14 Years In US For Providing Juju To Drug Pushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.