Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) (24898 Views)

Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Update From . COM

The Bauchi State Police Command has arrested one Aisha Abdullahi Gaide for child molestation and attempted homicide.

Spokesperson of the command, SP Ahmed Mohammed Wakil, who disclosed this in a statement on Monday, March 1, said the suspect beat her 8-year-old stepdaughter Zahra Abdullahi with an electric wire and afterwards burnt her private part with lighted matches.

"On 15/02/2021 at about 1800hrs, Secretary to the State Action Committee on Gender Based Violence (SGVB), Mrs. Talatu Musa arrested and brought one Aisha Abdullahi Gaide of Kofar Durmi near Tudun Tarima Bauchi to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Bauchi with a complaint that on 14/02/2021 at about 1300hrs, the aforementioned suspect molested her step daughter identified as Zahra Abdullahi aged 8yrs of same address," the statement reads.

"Zahra had allegedly poked at her clothes while sleeping and this provoked her step mother Aisha, who reacted by beating her with an electric wire after which she also lighted matches and put it on Zahra's private part as a result of which she sustained high degree of injury on her private part and some part of her body."

Wakil said that on receipt of the case, a team of detectives were drafted to convey the victim to a hospital for emergency treatment.

"The Command will delve into a high level investigation to ascertain the absolute fact of the case after which the suspect will be charged to court for prosecution/possible conviction." he added.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/3/woman-beats-her-8-year-old-stepdaughter-with-electric-wire-in-bauchi-sets-her-private-part-on-fire-2.html

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by lilvicky68(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Electric wire is too big na.. she for use USB cord na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2021
From the story up there, I read where the said that the woman Lit Matches and put it in the girl's private part and badly burned the girls private part.... What could cause this extent of Wickedness.

Do not be deceived by smiling faces around you, Human Beings are Stone Cold Heartless.

I Refuse to be deceived by Smiling Faces around me everyday grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2021
after which she also lighted matches and put it on Zahra's private part

These are the kind of Happenings that will be on Earth during the Great Tribulation after the Rapture of the Church.
The Spirit of the antichrist is live on Earth already.
Many are already Unknowingly filled with it.

Let us Ensure we Surrender to JESUS Christ so that we are not left behind to see these evils..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by ZendayaColeman(f): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Islamabad

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by bigdammyj: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by slawormiir: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
I can bet my balls these woman breast are very small small like oranges....fear those type of women...they are stone hearted and very wicked

This is why my grandfather will always say to me son.....
Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by OfficialGaGa(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
The kind people wen this country eh... no wonder some people call ZOO.... light marches burn private part....
ewo!!! Ebóbo!!! olômotokwo!!! abebe!!! kuboyi!!!
Stepmother's go get their of private hell... with enough charcoal n fire wood for eternity....

b4 u know she run comot for go one aboki place, carry belle.. case close

Prophet GaGa
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
This right here confirm our saying again: In any society we have the good and bad people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by mmsen: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Pure evil.
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
I can get the woman has no child of her own

the thunder that will fire her will be like doctor's prescription.
1 in the morning
1 in the afternoon
1 in the evening

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The Bauchi State Police Command has arrested one Aisha Abdullahi Gaide for child molestation and attempted homicide.

Spokesperson of the command, SP Ahmed Mohammed Wakil, who disclosed this in a statement on Monday, March 1, said the suspect beat her 8-year-old stepdaughter Zahra Abdullahi with an electric wire and afterwards burnt her private part with lighted matches.

"On 15/02/2021 at about 1800hrs, Secretary to the State Action Committee on Gender Based Violence (SGVB), Mrs. Talatu Musa arrested and brought one Aisha Abdullahi Gaide of Kofar Durmi near Tudun Tarima Bauchi to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Bauchi with a complaint that on 14/02/2021 at about 1300hrs, the aforementioned suspect molested her step daughter identified as Zahra Abdullahi aged 8yrs of same address," the statement reads.

"Zahra had allegedly poked at her clothes while sleeping and this provoked her step mother Aisha, who reacted by beating her with an electric wire after which she also lighted matches and put it on Zahra's private part as a result of which she sustained high degree of injury on her private part and some part of her body."

Wakil said that on receipt of the case, a team of detectives were drafted to convey the victim to a hospital for emergency treatment.

"The Command will delve into a high level investigation to ascertain the absolute fact of the case after which the suspect will be charged to court for prosecution/possible conviction." he added.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/3/woman-beats-her-8-year-old-stepdaughter-with-electric-wire-in-bauchi-sets-her-private-part-on-fire-2.html

Eye for an eye treatment is appropriate for this mad woman.
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by Deathisfree: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Rate of step mothers in hell will
Be alarming

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by DSC7: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
The future is female.....

Fear Women.......
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by FreeSpirited: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
My father used to beat me with wire when I was that age cos I was stubborn...So, perhaps no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by kolade560: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
devil lives in the heart of men.....
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by Felabarmudia: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Female bandit
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by DSC7: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99540105:
Reading
Wetin u know say u dey read....

The future is Female and not our darling Daddy.....
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
DSC7:

Wetin u know say u dey read....

The future is Female and not our darling Daddy.....
Stale incoherent jargons as usual.
Attention seeking kiddo.

Quoting dem MANNA on a daily basis don turn addiction for una.
Na body go tell una las las.

@topic, what a wicked woman.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
I can bet my balls these woman breast are very small small like oranges....fear those type of women...they are stone hearted and very wicked

Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked
This one shock Slawomirrrr the real niggarrrrrr....
Some human being can be wicked.
I have small breast and boobs but I cant do such nonsense... it all depend on human being...mostly upbringing...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by DSC7: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99540279:
Stale incoherent jargons as usual. Attention seeking kiddo.
Brainwashed Zombie asslicker...

Sold his conscience for ordinary 30k cos of misery.
Spewing gibberish as usual....

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by DSC7: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Birchi33:

This one shock Slawomirrrr the real niggarrrrrr....
Some human being can be wicked.
I have small breast and boobs but I cant do such nonsense... it all depend on human being...mostly upbringing...

pishure or i dont believe it......

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by Commonguy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
fear women I swear..
it just look like the case of one woman in our vacinity that use iron to scar her daughters back.., she thought was she's doing to her is right but very soon her cup will still full.. have seen many similar cases that's why man should look twice before getting married to a woman
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Especially hall 1girls too small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Electric wire is too big na.. she for use USB cord na
[s][/s]
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
angry

Check her....she has yamleg chest-beater blood
Re: Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

These are the kind of Happenings that will be on Earth during the Great Tribulation after the Rapture of the Church.
The Spirit of the antichrist is live on Earth already.
Many are already Unknowingly filled with it.

Let us Ensure we Surrender to JESUS Christ so that we are not left behind to see these evils..
Check well, that woman is a stock of religion, and every other perpetrator of evil against humanity.

An antichrist is a brain user.

An antichrist will neverbe this callous to his fellow human.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Landlord Sends Him Packing / Ada Jombo: Wife Of Slain Civil Defence Officer Curses Killers Of Husband / Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.