Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure (34328 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by 44Bulldog(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2021
lexy2014:

So from d foregoing, it's obvious that d whole issue of racial slur or demeaning words is a farce. The same society that u say termed d use of d word niggar as AGAINST when it was used FOR in d case of Cavani, Webo and Silva doesn't see anything wrong when it is used FOR when blacks use it on each other.

They(whites) believe they(blacks) are the same and finds it okay when used among themselves because it's like a case of a kettle calling pot black
If u call me a nigga as a black man, you're indirectly calling urself that too

It's offensive from the perspective of white men because of the bad memory of inhumane slave trades, so it's as if they're still referring to us as slaves undecided

My view tho
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by lexy2014: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2021
44Bulldog:

They(whites) believe they(blacks) are the same and finds it okay when used among themselves because it's like a case of a kettle calling pot black
If u call me a nigga as a black man, you're indirectly calling urself that too

It's offensive from the perspective of white men because of the bad memory of inhumane slave trades, so it's as if they're still referring to us as slaves undecided

My view tho

Am sure u beginning to see why I called it a farce
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by 44Bulldog(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Am sure u beginning to see why I called it a farce

Kind of undecided
This world na scam itself jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo / Tonto Dikeh Slams Tunde Ednut For Saying Nina Should Stop Using An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.