Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Please Help ,someone Using My Uncle Music To Make Money On Youtube - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help ,someone Using My Uncle Music To Make Money On Youtube (180 Views)

How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO / Urgent Help: Someone Has Hacked My Site And Is Now In Control By Another Person / How Can I Install Phpbb Forum Using My Web Host> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ,someone Using My Uncle Music To Make Money On Youtube by dan761(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello ,Please Professionals in the House ,An information got to us that someone is Streamlining my Uncle's Music on YouTube with about 500k Views .He is not well Versed on Internet and social Medias Issue .I never knew such is Possible .For Privacy Sake ,I don't want to mention His Album for now .When I typed His name on YouTube I saw lots of views .I spoke to Him he said I should please help him ooo.Please any assistance? Never knew someone else could download ones music or Video and open an account with it on YouTube for streamlining and making money without the Prior Permission of the Musician or video owner ?
Re: Please Help ,someone Using My Uncle Music To Make Money On Youtube by dan761(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hellooooo .Do comment on this Please ?
Re: Please Help ,someone Using My Uncle Music To Make Money On Youtube by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
I think you can report to YouTube
Me no Sabi how those things are being done
Re: Please Help ,someone Using My Uncle Music To Make Money On Youtube by donsheddy1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Complain to youtube and also try to get the person involved in this act by getting their email and send them a signed copy from your lawyer/attorney asap and ensure they pay the requested amount of money your uncle requests of him.

Talk better later.
Re: Please Help ,someone Using My Uncle Music To Make Money On Youtube by dan761(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
donsheddy1:
Complain to youtube and also try to get the person involved in this act by getting their email and send them a signed copy from your lawyer/attorney asap and ensure they pay the requested amount of money your uncle requests of him.

Talk better later.
. Thanks so much ...I am really grateful .Would inform him and work on this .

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Mobile App Development For Restaurant Business? / Learn Software Development, Graphics Design, Machine Learning, And Data Science / Can Someone Suggest A Logo App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.