Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Mtn Nigeria Network Problems Resolved - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Nigeria Network Problems Resolved (7061 Views)

My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia.com <<Case Resolved!!>> / Network Problems: Post Here / We Can Solve Your Network Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Nigeria Network Problems Resolved by bigfat05: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
In past 7 days or more subscribers on the MTN Nigeria mobile network has been complaining of poor and slow internet connectivity,
The News media reported that the company was undergoing an upgrade:

MTN Nigeria, part of South Africa's MTN Group, has selected Alcatel-Lucent to transform its DSL access and TDM-based transport networks into an all-IP powered network.

Under the terms of the deal, Alcatel-Lucent is to deploy its IP/MPLS solution for MTN Nigeria that will enable the operator to reduce OPEX while also leveraging broadband IP to deliver video and multimedia data services to its customers. Adolfo Hernandez, president of Alcatel-Lucent, EMEA, said that the new network is capable of supporting a transition to LTE if MTN Nigeria decides to do so in future.

As it stands now the internet connections from the network seems to be stable now and there are reports that it has been so since yesterday, so internet users connecting through the network can now enjoy their usual fast and reliable connections, [/b] grin

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:
http://www.kokoarena.com/announcements/mtn-nigeria-network-problems-resolved/
Re: Mtn Nigeria Network Problems Resolved by snowdrops(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
hope they would refund money where appropriate to their customers for the duration of their break down.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Network Problems Resolved by COMPAQ(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2011
Not too sure about that cos I still haven't been able to browse on my phone for 2-3 days now.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Network Problems Resolved by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
Mtn alive and kicking well. Downloading with Casts Applications
Re: Mtn Nigeria Network Problems Resolved by Ifedisky(m): 6:10am On Apr 02, 2011
Five days straight today that I've been unable to use my bundle. I've been reminding them with bulk e-mail of how incompetent they are; upgrading without notification
Re: Mtn Nigeria Network Problems Resolved by chillykelly86(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
You can get the Enhanced Goody Bag bundle by sending either GB750 or GB1000 to 131 at a cost of N750 or N1000 respectively.
In return, you will receive N750 or N1000, as the case may be for calling all GSM networks in Naija, at 10k/sec. You will also receive a bonus N1,200 or N1,600(for the N1,000) for calling MTN numbers only at 40k/sec. The validity of the bonus is 7 days(for N750) and 14 days(for N1,000).
For the comprehensive article on the package, visit - http://onlinesolutions.com.ng/mtn-enhanced-goody-bag/

(1) (Reply)

SOLD....Mint HP 14 Notebook 4gb 500gb Core i3 / Learn How To Change Your IP Address To USA / Premium US Used Dell Inspiron 15 5558 - 5th Gen Core I5 At Reduced Price *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.