Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here (1530 Views)

Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. / Fixed Deposit VS Farm Deposit (farm Crowdy, Payfarmer, Farm Funded) Which Way? / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by lavylilly: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
All payfarmer victims should gather here

This thread is how to strategize on how to call them out on all social media to enable them pay our money. #PayFarmerPayUp(PFPU)

Ideas are welcome

1 Like

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by Mide3367: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Op, how much is ur money
Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by lavylilly: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mide3367:
Op, how much is ur money
A quarter of mil

1 Like

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
lavylilly:
A quarter of mil

U have been scammed

1 Like

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by shopsy: 1:37am On Jan 13, 2021
lavylilly:
All payfarmer victims should gather here

This thread is how to strategize on how to call them out on all social media to enable them pay our money. #PayFarmerPayUp(PFPU)

Ideas are welcome

Payfarmer has limited their comments on their Instagram and twitter pages so there is no access to call them out on their pages.
They are now spending alot on advertising, been seeing them everywhere.
Just feeling sorry for the potential people who will fall for their SCAM.
Instead of Payfarmer to pay their old investors, they spending money looking for new investors.
Payfarmer please pay my money

3 Likes

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by Kobicove(m): 4:53am On Jan 13, 2021
shopsy:

Payfarmer has limited their comments on their Instagram and twitter pages so there is no access to call them out on their pages.
Instead of Payfarmer to pay their old investors, they spending money looking for new investors.

They're trying to recruit new people cos that's the only way the scam will continue undecided

1 Like

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by ucnwadike: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
See whether they limit comments on their page or not. If we make posts on social media with the hashtag #payfarmer complaining of the issues experienced, when people search their names on these platforms they will see all the posts we have made regarding payfarmer.
Kobicove:

They're trying to recruit new people cos that's the only way the scam will continue undecided
Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by ucnwadike: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
See whether they limit comments on their page or not. If we make posts on social media with the hashtag #payfarmer complaining of the issues experienced, when people search their names on these platforms they will see all the posts we have made regarding payfarmer. Its not hard
Kobicove:

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by lavylilly: 1:09am On Jan 17, 2021
shopsy:

You need not to comment on their post tag them and hashtag #payfarmerpayup

1 Like

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by lavylilly: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Send me a DM and we will pick up from there

1 Like

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by tohmi: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2021
they have also scammed me. pls if you paid them & finally got your money back, pls share how you did it or dm me pls

2 Likes

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by lavylilly: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
dm pls
tohmi:
they have also scammed me. pls if you paid them & finally got your money back, pls share how you did it or dm me pls
Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by fayalitte: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2021
I have not been paid since January and they are not responding to any of my messages.. please what can we do to get our money back
Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by lavylilly: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2021
fayalitte:
I have not been paid since January and they are not responding to any of my messages.. please what can we do to get our money back
Click here to join the WhatsApp group
https://chat (dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

1 Like

Re: All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here by tohmi: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2021
is this whatsapp group still active?, has any been able to get their money back? pls DM me, i don't know how DM works on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From The Increase In Naira Dollar Rate. / The Secret Of Making Money And Fame In Entertainment Industry / Piggybank Review: The App That Let's You Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.