Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. (2023 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by omoharry(f): 9:58am On May 16, 2021
Dear potential investor , If you know you wish to invest with any of these agrictech farms ,please stay away from Payfarmer .They are not paying investors and are still out there putting out advert to lure potential victims .
Can you Imagine payfarmer telling investors that they will be paid in two & half years, for an 8 month investment ?
Payfarmer is not a credible farm to invest in and the CEO is running a one man show . Don’t be a victim like us, be warned .
Presently we are fighting to get our money back from this fraud called payfarmer so please ignore their fake advert and propaganda .They will only leave you in tears .
PAYFARMER IS BAD INVESTMENT : STAY CLEAR FROM THEM.DONT BE A VICTIM.
BE WARNED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by atomicdele(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2021
Thank you for this warning. Bless your heart

2 Likes

Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by Adebajo38(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
It is clear that you are out to kill this organisation cos it makes no sense to do this after seeing all that they have and haven shown you the potential to pay. You even got products from the farm without complaining when you visited the firm as a representative of the investors forum. Getting the farm workers arrested and disturbing the peace of the farm and the plan to pay is selfish. I have couple of millions invested and I will rather support and help them to stand-up again. As an entrepreneur, I understand business can be down sometimes and helping them to stand and be able to pay is the right thing. I confirmed from other farms in my area about the ASF pandemic last year and the claim was corroborated, I understand that the huge interest was made possible by their exports to South Africa and UAE which has stopped due to the closure of border and stoppage of the emirate airline from Nigeria and they had to make do with the Nigerian market that is still picking up after the covid-19 pandemic. It is only sensible to allow them the time required to ensure payment is made and even work with them to get the truth. I plead with all to support them so the repayment can start as scheduled and we will all smile.
Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by Raph3177(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Adebajo38:
It is clear that you are out to kill this organisation cos it makes no sense to do this after seeing all that they have and haven shown you the potential to pay. You even got products from the farm without complaining when you visited the firm as a representative of the investors forum. Getting the farm workers arrested and disturbing the peace of the farm and the plan to pay is selfish. I have couple of millions invested and I will rather support and help them to stand-up again. As an entrepreneur, I understand business can be down sometimes and helping them to stand and be able to pay is the right thing. I confirmed from other farms in my area about the ASF pandemic last year and the claim was corroborated, I understand that the huge interest was made possible by their exports to South Africa and UAE which has stopped due to the closure of border and stoppage of the emirate airline from Nigeria and they had to make do with the Nigerian market that is still picking up after the covid-19 pandemic. It is only sensible to allow them the time required to ensure payment is made and even work with them to get the truth. I plead with all to support them so the repayment can start as scheduled and we will all smile.
U are very mad oga u are a very evil person. It is either u are the owner or u have link to Payfarmer that company have been owing investors for years and refusing to pay but still luring new and ignorant investors to invest and also fall victim, I am lucky I escaped cos the money I wanted to use wasn’t paid to me at the time. U came here to type all this rubbish just to promote Payfarmer and get more victims thunder will strike your generation. Stay away from Payfarmer if u love your money.

5 Likes

Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by ibechris(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Any farmer that needs money should go to the bank and stop disturbing people here and there with huge interest just to lure them.

I still don't know why people will use their hard earned money to invest in this sort of business and yet come back to lament. Is it that they didn't do their due diligence or what,abi na juju.
Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by bmdmix11: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Adebajo38:
from ur write up we dey know una
Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by Samken2: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Guys what about jadek farms, and agro paterniship
Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by dubaby: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Am also yet to be paid since August 2021. I have not heard from them despite several mails. Please they should refund my money ooo.
Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by gbengaoyeladun(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
I also invested with them since june 2021.....I don't hear from them again....I beg you in the name of the lord return my #500,000 pls
Re: Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. by Mrdolayemi: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
I invested in 8 months plan since march 2020 and they have not pay me since then
560k ��

(1) (Reply)

Factors Driving Real Estate Investment In Nigeria / Earn A Living From Sports Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!! / A Calculated Fraud Fom Nigeria Stock Exchange Waiting To Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.