Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

All Things National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Things National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN (1756 Views)

NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN) - IKORODU STUDY CENTRE / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN by Bolo123: 3:57pm On May 26, 2022
Tested and trusted.
Saw his advert on this platform and I contacted him to get me my NOUN transcript and letter of english proficiency we negotiate the price and he asked me to hold payment pending when the documents are ready.
Currently I have both documents within the space of one month.
You can count on him very reliable
Re: All Things National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Re: All Things National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Re: All Things National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN by Bolo123: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Very reliable and trust worthy.

Got my transcript and English proficiency through him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: Court Orders Uniform Cut Off Mark For Unity Schools. / Raped UNILORIN Student: Two Undergraduates Sentenced To Death (PHOTOS) / Computer Science Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.