Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Business (7723 Views)

Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / This Is Incredible!!! It Is Working For My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Good morning and happy Sunday
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Wow!! It's good to be back
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Business has been smooth.
Re: My Business by Incips: 2:24am On Sep 10, 2021
US stock is good to invest your money, I am also thinking to invest in it.

1 Like

Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 2:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Incips:
US stock is good to invest your money, I am also thinking to invest in it.
Don't think invest because currently $ to a =N= is N540
Re: My Business by Leezah(f): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Thank you
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Good morning!

Happy Sunday and New Month. It been a very busy months last month, we hope Uptober will be up till the end of the embwr months.

I am mulling the idea of having a training session but don't know how to go about it.
Re: My Business by ADude(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Good morning!

Happy Sunday and New Month. It been a very busy months last month, we hope Uptober will be up till the end of the embwr months.

I am mulling the idea of having a training session but don't know how to go about it.
its been awesome, this thread you created. Learned so much.
I am open to your training session too! Keep me posted pls

1 Like

Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
ADude:
its been awesome, this thread you created. Learned so much.
I am open to your training session too! Keep me posted pls
Thank you! Send me a DM
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Becoming a millionaire by 30�

1. Put in all the time you can to learn from others around you that are successful

2. You will either succeed or learn a lesson by trying!

3. Failure doesn’t exist unless you decide to quit.. quitting is the only thing that slows progress

4. This shit isn’t easy unless you make it easy, don’t be discouraged. Ask WHY over and over until you find the answer you’re looking for

5. Invest in mentors who have already achieved what you’re trying to achieve. Small investments now can lead to big returns for the future!

6. Always celebrate your victories but more importantly understand what made you victorious and try to repeat those things over and over…

7. The goal is to compound to reach EXPONENTIAL GROWTH!

8. To reach “peak performance”
you must align mindset, physical, and mental health

9. Know your worth and be appreciative of your surroundings. Having a thankful mindset is better than an envious mindset.

10. That being said i’m thankful for all the peeps who believed in me and gave me my motivation. It’s now your turn to believe and achieve��

Theres a lot of great traders out there but the biggest lesson I’ve ever learned was:

“Sometimes you just have to stop being a pussy to make that insane kinda money”

- A lesson for the ages

3 Likes

Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
#PORTRAITS_OF_SHAME _

In the market of Bwari, you find a poor woman with a baby at her back, you lower your car window and with a military abs rough command voice you asked her:

"How much are you selling those onions and bananas? " The poor seller politely replies,
"#1,500 for a bunch of bananas and # 1,000 a pack of onions." With pride you demand the bunch of bananas at #800 and the the pack of onions at # 700 or else you will leave.

The poor seller resigns to fate and replies, "take them at the price you want. I have not made any sale today, at least I have something for supper now."

She has made a loss but she goes further to buy a plastic bag for you to pack two items you have bought. You order her to hurry up otherwise you may change your mind. She apologises and with a smile, she gives you the items and she blesses you for promoting her.

You literally throw the money at her and you speed away leaving behind a cloud of smoke and dust which cause a bit of discomfort to her and the baby. She is coughing while securing her little money. Her poverty has left her with no choice.

You have now arrived at the 5-star hotel (Pyramid Continental) where you are to meet friends and you ask them to order food and drinks of their choice. They order expensive food and the leftovers are more than the food they have eaten.

The total bill is # 65,000 and you pay without bargaining, you give a tip of #6,000 appreciating the waiter for a delicious meal which you didn't eat even half of it.

This incident might seem quite normal to you but it's inhumane...

THE POINT IS:-�

Why do we always show that we have bargaining power when we buy from the poor?

Why do we become arrogant when buying from the poor?

Why do we become stingy when buying from the vulnerable?

Why do we show generosity to those who do not even need our generosity?

Why do we become polite when buying from the rich who view our money as mere change?

Why do we channel money to a sea of money?

Please buy simple goods from poor people at high prices.

Sometimes pay extra for the items you buy from poor women.

#Please where possible buy items from local markets.

Please to all my beloved fans please everytime you see them in Taxi parks,streets,just buy! Don't bargain. They are not looking for money to buy expensive clothes or mansions or cars, but to feed their children back home and pay school fees.

#support local sellers#
�WE ARE FEELING YOUR PAIN�

1 Like

Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2021
Good morning

Happy new month

Crypto has been sweet the past few weeks cheesy
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
I still wonder why people would put their funds into an investment they know nothing about. Only to decide to learn about the investment after losing a huge sum of their money. If you're a newbie in crypto, crypto education is the best thing you will do for yourself before putting your funds in there.

Spend a part of that money educating yourself first and move with the pace. The recent complains in my DM about newbies loosing money in crypto dá pain me. You cannot put your hard earned money into what you do not understand.

Do the right thing first, the space is still very early, and there is enough wealth creation to go round. Don't get poor trying to be richer. Get it right PLEASE!!!

I am holding a class in December 2021, join as I walk you through
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
COMP

Entry

TARGETS

1/ 286.3
2/ 298.0
3/ 300.2
4/ 317.0

SL
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
It been crazy in both stick and crypto, business is slow anyways the omiceon virus seems to be the one affecting stocks

Let see bow it goes
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 3:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Good morning and happy Sunday all DM has been answered.
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 3:13am On Dec 05, 2021
1. Never connect mobile banking and ATM card with the account that house most of your money. You cab have internet banking, so you are able to transfer from the account money to the account with ATM

2. Put a PIN on your sim card,if you lose your phone, whoever picks it will need a pin to use the sim on another phone. After 3 tries the sim gets blocked and the person will need puk number

I have 3 GT accounts, two cannot be accessed by either by my atm and mobile short code if I need money from any of the two, I transfer to the one connected to ATM and mobile short code.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Crypto market is moving up gradually
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
It has been an eventful 2021, saying thank you to everyone that has made the journey smooth.

Gains made in 2021
Food business 90%
Crypto 95%
Stock market 60%

For 2022
I am moving into transportation business

A very happy new year to y'all
Re: My Business by anigbajumo(m): 5:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:
It has been an eventful 2021, saying thank you to everyone that has made the journey smooth.

Gains made in 2021
Food business 90%
Crypto 95%
Stock market 60%

For 2022
I am moving into transportation business

A very happy new year to y'all

If u are going into transportation line bro, invest in truck/trailer business and u will never regret it….Transportation is the reason I don’t av time to invest in crypto, it’s profitable but no time, Compliments of the season.
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2022
anigbajumo:

If u are going into transportation line bro, invest in truck/trailer business and u will never regret it….Transportation is the reason I don’t av time to invest in crypto, it’s profitable but no time, Compliments of the season.
Happy New Year Boss! For now let's take it baby steps
Re: My Business by anigbajumo(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Happy New Year Boss! For now let's take it baby steps

Aiit boss, God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2022
anigbajumo:

Aiit boss, God bless our hustle
Amen
Re: My Business by Oyindamolah: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year

Thank you Join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: My Business by RoddyStan: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2022
anigbajumo:

Like how much capital?

1 Like

Re: My Business by anigbajumo(m): 6:24am On Jan 04, 2022
RoddyStan:

Like how much capital?

Baba no b small money o, if na tokunbo which is more reliable and av the life spam of over 30yrs even more than that u av to spend almost 20mill and if u are lucky to av a good driver that understand the work perfectly u must be collecting roughly 400-500k every month as ur profit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N2.82trn To Hit Money Market In November / Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing / List Of Youwin Winners Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.