Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,233 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom (43858 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by futurerex: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Ole gbe! Ole gba!!
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2021
This is the real two way traffic
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by olisaEze(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2021
Which way Nigeria? Is a question Sonny Okosun of blessed memory asked many years ago, till date no answer.

Even the kidnappers are not safe from themselves anymore, what about you & I?

Wahala don pro max for Naija like dis so. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Bodyodour: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2021
I wonder where the robbers get all this sophisticated weapons.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Just look at those weapons...

These guys are far more armed and equipped than even the Nigerian Army.
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by echesilver: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Are they the kidnappers? Why are they sitting on VIP chairs as if they have won an award angry

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Dearlord(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
One hunter caught two bush meat
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by realstars: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
This Is Wonderment.
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by netflicks(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Buba Babu what a name....

Meanwhile check my siggy for portable air Conditioners if you really need to cool off this season
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by southsouthking(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2021
They should be sitting on the floor.
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by phorget(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Nah dem-dem no shaking undecided
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So kidnappers are kidnapping their fellow kidnappers.
Where is the espirit d corps, whatever happened to the honour amongst thieves?
This is all shades of wrong.

They don't need to belong to a united association for them to be united.
Ashawos will lend their colleagues condoms, commercial drivers will stop by when they see a fellow driver's car broken down...they'd either lend a spare tyre or a tool.

Agberos in the park will NEVER smoke a joint of weed alone.
Knock an okada man down and all the okadamen in the vicinity will gather to lynch you irrespective of who was in the wrong.

Very ironic that they want to extend Fouta Djallon all over Africa yet there is no unity amongst them.
Speaking of weed, when will you quit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by shantti(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2021
If nigerian kidnappers registers a union under the Coperate Affairs Commision, this wont be happening
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
na so market don bad reach make kidnapper the kidnap him fellow kidnapper
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by fk001(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
The way North is embracing crime especially kidnapping and other high profile crimes is alarming and worrisome .

I was told Northerners were known for their simple and contented lifestyle .

You can deal with them and you will be sure nothing will go wrong.

The ones on my street are so loved even till tomorrow because they are easy to love.

What changed? undecided

99% of the kidnapers are Fulani.

I am from North I know what I am saying.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by adem30: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Neddstark:
IRT is the most useless police agency in Nigeria. With the 80% success rate in kidnapping, it's either they changed that overhyped Abba Kyari or dismantle the agency like SARS was scrapped.

You must be a kidnapper. Tell us the best police team in Nigeria that has recorded more success than this team.
Tell us the truth, these guys are giving you a sleepless night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by annyz: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-kidnapper-falls-into-trap-of-another-group-pays-n1-5m-ransom

Do you still believe Nigeria Police
I advice you just read and walk away.
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by fuckaholic25(f): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2021
hehe... wetin Arsenal no go see for Bayern hand!!!
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2021
grin
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2021
When the hunter becomes the hunted.
They are so special that the Nigerian police give both of them chair to sit rather than the bare floor so that the world can see. See comfort grin
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Prenonjebose: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2021
I wonder what is going on in the mind of that one in white singlet. He went to sell arms to another group. Serves him right
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by sojfarm: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Its like the kidnappers are ex-police; ex-military men

The police PRO is even able to identify their gang leader. It is an evil to have maintain dead as leader.
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Blackdisciple(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Lolz Even the kidnappers too are not safe cos they can be kidnap by another kidnappers .
kidnapper kidnapped another kidnapper what a world...!!!!
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Slynation(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2021
A kidnapper kidnap another kidnapper and the police went and kidnap them all....hmmmm, this country na pure cruise
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Shadysen: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2021
that's good
Re: Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom by Omezif(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2021
This is the best arrest of the early month of january 2021 by the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.