Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? (3532 Views)

Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims / My Experience At LASU NIMC Center / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by florencolatude: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2023
need help on how to correct my NIN wrong DOB, need it urgent . How will I go about this
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Asuzero2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
50 Naira for lamination
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by finallybusy: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
I was extorted of N6,000. The boys wanted to collect more until I told them my account was red. I for pay reach N12,000 that day. Tinubu’s government should not think up such scheme. I’m tired. Every administration releases at least four time wasting measures which they abandon shortly into the future.
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Raphealb2k: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2023
Pls our ninc should look into this issue all this local government council are extorting money from innocent people imagine just for dob they charge 45k here in ijanikin oto awori Lagos state
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Listenverywell: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
nairavision:
Corruption is simply a form of dishonesty undertaken by a person or organization that has been entrusted with the position of such authority, to acquire illicit benefit or abuse power for one's personal benefits. Anyone involved in such is a corrupt citizen.

What is the effects of such an act?
Corruption erodes the trust that individuals have in the public sector to act in their own best interests.

People are being exploited over NIMC registration at their various registration points. Have you been a victim recently?
Share your experience, and tell us your location and the register centers.

https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/customer-cases/nigeria-eid

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-55533843

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Beaten To Stupor, Stripped Naked Over Hookup Money! (video) / I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer / Help: Paycom Nigeria Limited Debit From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.