Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt (929 Views)

Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / The Buhari Victory, Lest You Get Too Excited... / “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and presidential candidate President Goodluck Jonathan cannot protect the lives of the citizens of Nigeria.

Violent crimes and ethnic-religious riots have worsened under the PDP.

Do you want these nightmares to continue?

See the video of what really happened on that fateful day on http://www.247nigeria.com/.

The video that the PDP does not want you to see.
The video the NTA did not show you.

The video that proves the failure of the ruling PDP.

I ask you again my fellow Nigerians, The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and presidential candidate President Goodluck Jonathan cannot protect the lives of the citizens of Nigeria.

Violent crimes and ethnic-religious riots have been worse under the PDP.

Do you want these nightmares to continue?
http://www.247nigeria.com/

Re: Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt by seguno2: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
oyb,

i still dey wait for your response to my question here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=634538.msg8022582#msg8022582

in case you are unable to click the link rapidly, the question was:

list how many people General Muhamadu Buhari prosecuted for corruption during his two year reign of terror as miltary dictator of Nigeria
Re: Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt by Bawss1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sad video, there wasn't even an ambulance to take the victims of the stampede away. Pitiful.
Re: Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt by Ibime(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
Segun, the answer is 600. What's the next question?
Re: Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt by seguno2: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^
before the next question, may I kindly remind you that you have NOT fully answered the question directed at oyb.
In case you did not notice I asked for a list not just the number.
I look foprward to your usual prompt response.
Re: Lest You Forget, What Happened In Port Harcourt by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
Really sad what Jonathan caused

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Northerners Should Serve In The North, Southerners Should Serve In South? / Kwara State Prophecy Fulfiled, Bukola Saraki Suceed His Father As The Godfather / Bomb Blast Rocks Ecwa Church In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.