Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please You All Should Read This It's Important Please - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please You All Should Read This It's Important Please (267 Views)

What Is SQL And Why Is It Important? / Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please You All Should Read This It's Important Please by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
I made a reference post on the account I registered myself I believe over 2.5 million personals here on Nairaland has his/her rights to post on their profile good.

Now when it comes to when I posted and some idiotic cheap data users will comment their fraustration on my post pouring out their stupidity to the public all in name of choosing to be stupid.

Just check my profile someone commented on my post with a scam picture is that not being childish I don't even know the Idiot from Adam if you check his profile he has no post I believe he was sent to fraustrate his life not mine.

Well if you feel what I posted Previously is wrong it's best you let me know so to make corrections that's all we all are good in different ways but some will still be immature till Jesus comes.
Re: Please You All Should Read This It's Important Please by Karleb(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
What is the matter again

1 Like

Re: Please You All Should Read This It's Important Please by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Karleb:
What is the matter again

Bro check my profile and post and see what someone commented on is that good

(1) (Reply)

How To Extract Audio From TS File With Free Online Converters / No It's Not For Everybody, Just The First 10 People: For Free / Best Ways To Write Cleaner React Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.