Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate (1198 Views)

Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / Plz All Nairalanders Should Read This Post / Nigerian Tech Whizkid CHRIS KWEKOWE Reveals Why He Turned Down Bill Gate's Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate by nairalandic(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
the road ahead is a motivational book written by bill gate, that talks alot about technology and computer...

As he said we are on the brink of a new revolution, and crossing a technology threshold that forever change the way we buy, work, learn and communicate with each other.

In his book titled “The road ahead” bill gates takes us back to when he chose to drop out of Harvard to start his own software company (Microsoft inc) in order to participate in the rise of the personal computer he foresaw.

The road ahead consist of just 286 pages
which was written in 1995 a with a well
written table of content for the book, I
would list the table of content so we can
understand some of his works.

In order to get the book and read it also so you can get to know where mark zuckerberg got his idea about facebook...

@javaian
Continue reading...
Re: Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate by meobizy(f): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2018
For some reason when I saw the name Bill my mind completed it as Bill Clinton.

Hmm. Doesn't he have other achievements apart from postponing his Harvard education? One would think he has finally released the secret to his financial success by now.
Re: Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate by nairalandic(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
meobizy:
For some reason when I saw the name Bill my mind completed it as Bill Clinton.

Hmm. Doesn't he have other achievements apart from postponing his Harvard education? One would think he has finally released the secret to his financial success by now.
It might not be his secret to his financial success but a gate to improve your financial success...
Re: Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate by nairalandic(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Bill My First Client / Opeax12 Is A Scammer / Help On Vb2005 Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.