Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF (27410 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown / COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / Top 10 Reasons To Believe The Wuhan Virology Lab Caused Covid-19 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by mitchyy(f): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2021
DamZik:
I'm happy they forget church this time around. Church used to be their problem before as far as covid419 is concerned. Stoopeed people.

You only read the topic. Read the body of the post. They mentioned religious bodies too.

In my opinion, travelers and markets are number one. They should visit big markets and see how people gum themselves together. Schools didn’t cause anything. They should allow students to please learn biko

1 Like

Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by abdulwassi(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeria govt is a shame, they introduced NIN in a time like this, what were they looking for? I guess increase in number of cases so they can call it second wave of Covid19 and impose the lockdown which is a way of looting and embezle our resources n palliative. when they say it's lockdown it only affect our academic section but why? . churches, airport and mosque operating very well not to talk about market place. this present administration don't have value for education..
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Firmoceanic(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2021
Ogbeni park well
post=97968948:
Be safe out there guys.....

Coronavirus is REAL and now more deadlier.....due all the traveling and gathering over the festive season.

Keep yourself and family safe pleaseeeee!
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2021
How do we private school teachers survive now?

1 Like

Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Majid1990(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Isokoson1:
Useless man... And someone will be telling me covid is real... Is real but time for election dem go want make we vote for them, kogi way be say e link to many state people dey stop for kogi, lodge and e still be 5 since... Nonsense country... Scamdemic...foolish government... Foolish politicians
that 5 is manipulation Kogi is covid free 100%
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by teejet: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2021
THE PROBLEM IS ALWAYS AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. THOSE THAT WILL NEVER STAY IN ONE PLACE. LET THE GOVERNMENT FOCUS ATTENTION ON THEM BY BANNING THEM FROM OUR SHORES. THAT'S THE FOUNDATION THAT NEEDS ACTION NOT OUR SCHOOLS, CHURCHES OR MOSQUES.

ENOUGH OF THIS GRAVE MISCONCEPTION.
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Teeklef(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Megaflex:
Serious wahala for private school teachers
I swear!!! I have been depressed eversince i read the news.

1 Like

Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by ojbaba95(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2021
turbotech11:
In sane climates before such an exercise is to be carried out,NIMC should have consulted with relevant stake holders most especially the health sector as the exercise is bound to attract mammoth crowds during a pandemic..This really goes to show that these guys don't really care about the common man...The (real) intention behind this forceful NIN registration at a perilous time like this has not been revealed.....Make we dey watch

Just corruption!!! Budgeted and must be spent
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by SirWarlock: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2021
Sharon6:
Dear Nairalanders, I want you all to know our politicians do not need anything as an excuse to loot us dry. Pandemic inclusive! Abi which Pandemic was in the world/Nigeria when Abacha looted all the looted that they're still paying us back 23 years later.

Please let's all stay safe out there. Use your mask, sanitize and the the person standing next to you without face mask as the most dangerous person in the world. The second strain of Covid-19 is way deadlier than the first and its obvious our government do not care anymore.

Protect yourself and your family the best way you can.

I sell GRADE AA UNDILUTED FRENCH PERFUME OILS. PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE INFO!
Oh gawd sad. Second strain? Where
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Hongkog(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2021
Agugbadin:

Very true and Valid point. European countries banned flights from the United Kingdom where a more infectious strain was found but Buhari refused to ban flights from the United Kingdom for personal gains.

His people were probably there, so until they're back he can't ban flights. Very very useless man.
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Hongkog(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2021
EVILFOREST:

What about NIGERIAN PENTECOSTAL PASTORS who keep telling their members there is NO COVID.
Some told them COVID is malaria
We keep blaming GOVERNMENT.
I didn't vote PMB, 1st and 2nd tenure.
But if he comes out the 3rd I will surely travel down to Nigeria and VOTE for him since many Nigerians are Foolish.

But where is the Covid bro, if an innocent paw paw on the tree can test positive for covid what more of a human. Who knows if one gets infected the moment he is tested? One can never tell.
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Lovelypet28: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2021
The NIN registration was to increase the number of cases, they count common nigerians as statistics, it's a pity.
If you like continue to say COVID is not real, once your infected your body will tell you, protect yourself and your aged parents, it's so so RAMPANT now.
Most people that are home wont tell you they have COVID 19, they are treating it silently, dont make too many visits.
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2021
osamz007:
THE VARIOUS ELECTIONS DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE

Exactly useless thinking by a deadwood.
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by mytty: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Lies upon Lies, all these are all planned ,it's a pity that our leaders are playing to the gallery of these satanists, who want to brings Lucifer out to public view, it is not about the so call virus, they just want to control everybody, they planned to increased these numbers, DO YOUR RESEARCH, MANY SCIENTISTS ARE SPEAKING AGAINST THIS HYPING OF THE COVID19 AND THEIR PLANNED COVID21, THEY DON'T LET YOU HEAR THE TRUTH, SEE THESE LEAKED DUCUMENTS OF HOW THESE SATANISTS PLAN FOR YOUR 2021, how can you trust these guys who openly want world depopulation? They want to give you vaccine, HAVE YOU RESEARCHED TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO IN YOUR LIFE?

Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by JAM084: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
mytty:
Lies upon Lies, all these are all planned ,it's a pity that our leaders are playing to the gallery of these satanists, who want to brings Lucifer out to public view, it is not about the so call virus, they just want to control everybody, they planned to increased these numbers, DO YOUR RESEARCH, MANY SCIENTISTS ARE SPEAKING AGAINST THIS HYPING OF THE COVID19 AND THEIR PLANNED COVID21, THEY DON'T LET YOU HEAR THE TRUTH, SEE THESE LEAKED DUCUMENTS OF HOW THESE SATANISTS PLAN FOR YOUR 2021, how can you trust these guys who openly want world depopulation? They want to give you vaccine, HAVE YOU RESEARCHED TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO IN YOUR LIFE?
nonsense conspiracy theory.
Where the hell did you get this trash?
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by dlordy100: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
stupid Nigeria government wen u locked down everything was the number decreasing?.. Bleep u all old fagots
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Apebo: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
There should be no total lockdown this time. Except if FG can feed us properly and adequately.
Be paying 2 k in our accounts every day and go on your total lockdown for ever.
Do not allow another end SARS erupt this country again hence, it will be worst than the former.
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by richmondefosa(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wait let me get this straight.

Are we saying that because of COVID-19, schools should not re-open?
Other countries have adapted and switched to online/E-learning.

Is the FG implying that if COVID-19 continues for 5 years or more, our institutions of learning will be shut?

Well, what do you expect from a president that did not go to school? He will not value education.
Re: Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF by Ashman224(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good evening everyone.
Please take 45 seconds to help fill this short questionnaire on a nationwide survey I'm conducting on the acceptability of Covid-19 vaccine amongst Nigerians.
Thanks and regards

https://forms.office.com/Pages/AnalysisPage.aspx?AnalyzerToken=ujgyeifhxxvy7EiJeNGUROHA8bQFmip6&id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAZ__s7V-rlURU9TWjJYNDhGSDdNT0xWM0xFQVMySjdOWC4u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / NAFDAC To Test Indomie Noodles, Says Importation Already Banned / Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.