Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,999 members, 7,821,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France (58013 Views)

I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service / Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Conrod: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That they didn't succeed in killing Asiwaju while hiding under the endSars protest to carry out a coordinated arson in Lagos last year, is the first sign that Asiwaju Tinubu will make it.
May God continue to bless and keep us all.

On Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by KOE1(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2021
What do you expect my Igbo friends to say? Just because of 2023, always want to condemn, yet they are never friends in their home.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by junketer(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Grayoso:

Lagos is still the most developed State in Nigeria by far in terms of an aggregate of human, socio-economic and infrastructural development.

You need to go and educate yourself about the many positives Tinubu contributed to making Lagos the favorite destination of your IPOBian brothers and sister who flock into the State daily in their thousands from all across the SE.
it's like you don't know what development means. If Lagos is that developed then why is Tinubu in France for treatment? Is there no developed hospital in lagos. Isn't it sad that you that support Tinubu goes to a hospital that is not good enough for Tinubu?
FYI, no place is developed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Conrod: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That they didn't succeed in killing Asiwaju while hiding under the endSars protest to carry out a coordinated arson in Lagos last year, is the first sign that Asiwaju Tinubu will make it.
May God continue to bless and keep us all.

On Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
I am worried that you'r still holding on to this your unfounded and unproven story on endsars,you should learn from donald trump on what unchecked lies and falsehood can do to a people.PLEASE STOP NOW.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by sirmustyla(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Baba be like person weh get leukemia.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Grayoso:

Lagos is still the most developed State in Nigeria by far in terms of an aggregate of human, socio-economic and infrastructural development.

You need to go and educate yourself about the many positives Tinubu contributed to making Lagos the favorite destination of your IPOBian brothers and sister who flock into the State daily in their thousands from all across the SE.

Okay...

So, why go abroad for medical care?!! Isn't there at least 1 standard medical facility of international repute capable to fully handle his ailment?!!

Y'all shouldn't be too hasty to fight one another over politicians who don't care about any of you.

This is why we keep moving backwards as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Karlovich:
embarassed embarassed embarassedWhy is he exposing this his rotten yellow teeth again? He looks so unwell and it seems the years of him ingesting hard drugs are finally catching up on him.

You need to take a deep breath... Calm down, sit your ass down, and live your life to the fullest.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Yobabad:
He still look very sick and his teeth is moving from brown to black

I believe it's part of the aging process... No need exaggerating.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Onlinesmart: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Yobabad:
He still look very sick and his teeth is moving from brown to black
First pray for someone in your family to attain his heights in life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Eriokanmi: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2021
MummyD2020:

Lagos was once the capital of this country. Why in God's name will it not be the most developed? The development whether u guys like it or not comes from all tribes. The yorubas are definitely not the only tribe that developed it. The earlier u guys accept this truth, the better so u guys should just stop claiming to have developed it alone. We all did it. Hello, insults are highly appreciated here. But just deal with this truth.
which part of lagos was occupied by the federal government during the so called federal capital status sef? Those corporate headquarters in lagos and other foreign investments didn't come about as a result of federal capital status of lagos. If what you claimed was the truth, why is abuja not playing host to those great establishments we have in lagos? Non-indigenes are also in other parts of the country, developing them, mind you. Are you aware calabar and lokoja used to be the capital of Nigeria too? There's something unique about us the yorubas which you don't seem to understand. Maybe people need to study this great tribe well.

1 We are accommodating
2 Yorubas believe in leadership
3 The region which embraced education as if their lives depended on it the moment Western education came to Africa was yoruba and the trend is still same today. The proceeds of the education is what you see reflecting in those corporate establishments you see today in lagos. Wherever such developments are evident, people from other regions must come to live and work there .
4 Yorubas are liberal
5 We are peaceful

Many great leaders have contributed immensely to develop lagos over time. Awolowo came and declared free education, developed our regions greatly with cocoa and cola proceeds. Pa jakande built what used to be the largest housing units in Africa at a time. Lagos was still federal capital as of then. He didn't do this with federal government money. Federal government was busy with federal stuffs while lagos state focused on developing lagos. Federal government infrastructure and buildings were concentrated on the part of the island and ikoyi at dodan barracks. Abuja had been the FCT of Nigeria since the 80s so, the so called federal staff stayed in lagos for 2 decades and a few years and their activities didn't go beyond those regions mentioned above.

Lagos and yorubanation would have been far more developed than it is today, had tinubu taken cue of the likes of pa awolowo and jakande who had no copter or private jets in their time, even though they could afford one, those who didn't breed thugs to intimidate anybody who didn't like their faces. They weren't over ambitious like tinubu. I know awo's houses in oke bola ibadan and ikenne in ogun stare. They were upstairs on a plot of land. They played politics with fairness and maturity. Amazingly, Awolowo never travelled abroad for medical treatment like tinubu and other leaders now do, in spite their open promise to Nigerians they'd not, when campaigning...rather patients were being airlifted from all African Countries to UCH in ibadan in those days. We had foreigners schooling in UI and OAU back then to tell you how robust our university education was. What we have in the era of the self-acclaimed leader called tinubu is the opposite and some myopic fangs and sycophants , most of whom were raised with indomie noodles were defending him. Awolowo never took hard drugs and none of his children was in politics, none of them was iyaloja of sort, same with Pa jakande. Rather than encourage improvement of infrastructure in lagos, the federal government was impeding it then. I remember when Buhari stopped the lagos lite rail project of Pa Jakande in the 80s, for no just cause. These are same people some people are hailing today. By now, our transport problems would have been long solved.

All we need to start doing is shop for a true leader in yoruba land and not a controversial one like tinubu.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Samfloxin(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Grayoso:

Igbos single handedly developed Lagos not Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Samfloxin(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Grayoso:

Thank you ojare. He is after all in his late 60ties. With Tinubu you can always expect his enemies to talk without sense when commenting about everything to do with the man.

Imagine saying someone looks sick when he is merely showing signs of aging all elderly people, including all of us when we get there, cannot avoid.
Tinubu is above 70 years. He lied about his age,he is a brother to Lai Mohammed
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2021
MrGoood:
The only issue I have with Yoruba kings is the way they hijack the poor masses land, Only God knows how many lands this man at the right hand side of Tinubu will have stolen to afford a Rolls Royce, If Tinubu can turn his back on his criminal allies all round Nigeria, I will vote for him come 2023, If not I will rather vote for other Tribes, I can't buy problems with my fingers, A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Elegushi and Mc
Typical low I.Q Nigerian voting based on tribe and not the best candidate for the job and yet they wonder why the country is a failed state and poverty capital.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Aksnoopy: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Man is sick!
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Hongkog(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Grayoso:

I am not IPOB
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by zudozz: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Grayoso:

With all this your nonsense comment na #50 garri n groundnut dey your belle since yesterday!
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by KunleyY19(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2021
I see a future Governor in that picture... H.O.S Muri Okunola.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by boladale123: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Grayoso:

Why are we so divided ?
Why do we support mediocre?
We all need development,good life!!
Tribalism will not promote development, but destruction.
As a Yoruba man, I still believe the goods bought is way smaller than the amount paid on all these developmental essentials.
The debt is over the bar,and we needs leaders with the future at heart.
Awolowo did all those developments with no debt. Less taxes collected from the masses ,but the current set of fraudulent leaders are debts ballooners.

Lagos IGR is way more than the value it's creating, and people should be asking this questions.
Lagosians are the biggest tax payer in Nigeria,yet the value creation by the government is less .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by arsenal33: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Tharyor1984:

Please let us know what they have done specially with more than 35billion Income every month, money more than what 26 states make in a month, make your research on this please
Why can't your state governor raise his IGR? nobody is stopping him
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by danilmo: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
this man should just forget 2023 because our lives matter than their political interest. if Fulani continue kidnapping, hiding our bush till 2023 then I don't think we should be talking about election in 2023, we should be talking about renegotiating this retrogressive in 2023

Fulani should stop staying in our bushes, send Fulani out of your villages today and save your families and communities from future unrest

oga u think u can do all this ur theory without u holding power ni?? wen Tinubu quoted the adage that says 'u don't ask for the death that kill ur father without holding an axe' what do u think he meant then

boss relax and let TINUBU do his thing, we are close already... let's do it the legal way, Igbo's dont know wen to calm down or take patience that is Y them as now tagged as Nigerian wailer with less political value, they shout anyhow, today Yoruba didn't shout but went legal and they achieved Amotekun, see the way SE is doing there own and if care isn't taken it won't be allowed legally, what I'm saying is know wen to calm, know wen to get power and know wen to act.. cheers.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Elibaba1: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Grayoso:

Cut that crap lagos is the most develop state in Nigeria yen yen!
Remove govt and multinational company structures presence in lagos and tell me what is left.
How many projects in lagos are state owned/controlled? Then compare those projects by what lagos govt generate in tax and see if the state govt is working.
Open the closed Sea ports in South South and see where lagos will be in 4yrs to come
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by codemaniacs: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2021
zz
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by danilmo: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2021
eldoradoxx:
While I honestly and sincerely from the bottom of my heart wish Tinubu well, he is a human like all.of us, but politically, those of you wishing and championing a Tinubu presidency should use this picture to have a sober reflection on what you really wish for our country and the future of our children born and unborn. Can we afford another sick old man like Tinubu in 2023 after what we are passing through under Buhari (another sick old man). It is not about whether Tinubu represents your interest and the interest of your tribe and religion. I recall that rhe North wanted Buhari so much in 2015, but they have learnt their lesson now. I wish Asiwaju Tinubu the best of life, but truth be told, he should groom a younger person like Fashola or Osibanjo to replace him in the 2023 contest.

wen u are Ill and taken to the hospital, wake up very early in the morning without bathing then tell Someone to snap u, u ll see how hopeless the pics will look like..

If BAT says he is fit I av no reason to doubt him.. if otherwise he knows what to do to groom others up, for now BAT knows those who support him are waiting for him to do the great Lagos magic for Nigeria which he knows would b tasking, and trust him he won't want to come on board to ridicule his technocratic name with Ill health, if he declare I would support him , I just belief him... forget dirty politics, its not easy to build party from scratch to national status without involving in dirty politiking, he is absorbing the fight of Fashola, Osinbanjo and many of them whom he has produced.. till tomorrow with BAT on ground Osinbanjo, fashola, Demi gbaja and co don't ave any politicking fight to fight, there godfather is doing the job for them.. so forget it o, if he wants to come out I belief he is fit enough, thank You.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Olukay1994(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2021
See as that useless Land grabber cross-leg dey take selfie with JAGA
No respect
Even elegushi spender sit-down wella take pic
If to say na north-korea this MURi cross leg snap with Kim he for don dey six-fit below Sheol
I ride and pass
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Yebosola(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Dantee005:
Na swear dey follow am... No recovery from dat one

Ode o ma kuku aimodi, wish him what I wish yourself.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by drlateef: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Can't believe this is Tinubu's image. He's deprecated greatly. I wish him quick recovery. I pray he repents while he's still alive.

Repent from what? Repent from stealing? Have you told your governor the same thing? Everyone including you must repent because we all commit sin on daily basis.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Sunshine34(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:
If he used the money he stole to develop lagos, he wouldn't be going abroad for any treatment.

Despite the fact that Lagos is the London to your IPOB brothers and sisters. Take a mirror and look at yourself. work hard, get money and stop day dreaming
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Rayjnr: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2021
See leaders , always happy when they travel abroad. See person wey wan rule, these men are not patriot, they take from here and go spend abroad.
Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na photoshop. Check well.
Eriokanmi:
Can't believe this is Tinubu's image. He's deprecated greatly. I wish him quick recovery. I pray he repents while he's still alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.