Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Can Help You Buy Cars From Cotonou At A Far Cheaper Rate And Deliver To Your D - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Can Help You Buy Cars From Cotonou At A Far Cheaper Rate And Deliver To Your D (511 Views)

Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. / I Can Help You Buy Cars From Cotonou At A Far Cheaper Rate And Deliver To Your D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Buy Cars From Cotonou At A Far Cheaper Rate And Deliver To Your D by kingsley55(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
Cotonou Car market is a very big market were you have HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of cars concentrated in one place that you can select from.

Tokunbo cars in Cotonou car market are cheap and unlimited verieties to choose from unlike in Nigeria; take this BOLD STEP TODAY.

Do you want to buy a car?

What is your favorite car?

What is your budget for the car?

Where can you get it cheaper?

DO THESE NOW!!!

(1) Call Me, Drop A Comment or send me a mail, for further discussions.

(2) I will give a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car in Lagos with all necessary document

(3) We will have to make arrangement to visit Cotonou cars market together to buy your car

(4) You will pay me my service fees immediately we get to Nigeria.

NOTE: You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigerian Banks there at Seme border such as

UBA bank, Diamond bank, Zenith bank, First bank, Eco bank, Skye Bank, Oceanic bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy,

you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car.

HOW IT WORKs.

You will have to come to Lagos if you stay outside Lagos with (5) Five Thousand Naira which will serve as transportation fees

and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come

back for full payment.

We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search for your desired car, when we get you vehicle of choice, we will make a deposit

of 20k to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same

day or the following day.

There are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border were you can withdraw your money easily and make payment for the car,

for security purpose, it is not advisable for you to carry cash from your place to market.

Your car will arrive Lagos maximum of 72hrs after completion of payment.

You can stay in Cotonou or lodge in a hotel in Badagry while you await the arrival of your car.

FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION YOU CONTACT ME:

E-MAIL:nattkings@yahoo.com ; nattykings@hotmail.co.uk

PHONE: 08026232236 OR 08099365377

You can drop your comment here and you will get my response ASAP.

LOOKING FORWARD TO EARNING YOUR BUSINESS.

(1) (Reply)

Remote Starters/keyless Entry N Alarms / Niaja Used Toyota Sienna @ 900k @ Sunny Motors / Quick Sale Fresh And Sporty 2007 Mazda 3 For Sale( Mini Bmw Version )- 1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.