Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Their 9 Months Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Their 9 Months Old Son (423 Views)

Man Penis Cut Off By Family Members For Raping Their Five Years Old Daughter / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Their 9 Months Old Son by Finestgal: 2:33am On Jan 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnOcpn8gBk

Lady accuse her husband of sexually molesting their son who is 9 months

She claimed she started suspecting her husband was gay and told his family but they didn't do anything about it. And the response she got from one of his family members made her suspicious that they were aware.

She claims she entered the room one day and saw her husband and son lying naked with her son touching her husband's penis and when she warned him about it, he laughed it off.

she later noticed her son was in severe pains and took him to the hospital where it was confirmed that he was sexually molested.

She added that her son was also pooing blood and had scars in his buttocks

She further alleged that she has an evidence of this.

She called on Nigerians to help her get justice for her son, who she says hardly sleeps, is always crying out of pain, and can barely sit.

She also claimed her life is in danger and her husband should be held responsible if anything happens to her.

Watch the video for more

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Their 9 Months Old Son by dikeigbo2(m): 4:04am On Jan 12, 2021
the lady is fantastically stupid and immaturefor uttering this foolish statement. and she is into some big shits....when revealed she might do the unthinkable
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Their 9 Months Old Son by Finestgal: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2021
dikeigbo2:
the lady is fantastically stupid and immaturefor uttering this foolish statement. and she is into some big shits....when revealed she might do the unthinkable

Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Brightest Star You’ll Ever See” – Erica Brags / It’s My Prayer That My Daughter Marries An Older Man Like Me — Ned Nwoko / UNN Lecturer Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating, Threatening Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.