Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes (35126 Views)

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by kingxsamz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

You are clearly a dunce. Twitter is the modern natural medium for mass communication. GSM is the modern natural medium for long distance communication. As humans advance, the medium of expressing free speech will keep changing. This has nothing to do with a company's terms and condition. Do you get it? Your rights to free speech is platform and medium agnostic. The constitution doesn't say you can only speak freely when you are on certain mediums or channels. Kids everywhere on this platform. Don't be this dulll man.

Lmao.. Why are you getting hurt already? grin
I didn't insult you nw. I simply told you to read and understand instead of reading to reply. And you failed just that simple task, simply because you want to be right by all means. Stop being stubborn man /boy and read. It's not hard.

Repeat after me. grin Twitter is a private company with its own rules and regulations at which it has the power to restrict certain users for violating its rules. Read it ten times. You seem to be slow at comprehending things. grin

The constitution clearly says you have the right to free speech from government censorship, not private institutions.
https://www.freedomforuminstitute.org/first-amendment-center/primers/basics/

Click the link and educate yourself. It seems you don't know much.
I wasn't the one who wrote it. You want to argue but don't want to learn. cheesy
Also see the image below, read it, especially the last part and educate yourself boy. grin

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Incognito403: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:

And who was at thr reviving end? Jack hr lost 5Billion usd in lrss than 2days, facebook shares also dropped.

It's better than losing the country. That way, he would have lost everything.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by kingxsamz(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

You are clearly a dunce. Twitter is the modern natural medium for mass communication. GSM is the modern natural medium for long distance communication. As humans advance, the medium of expressing free speech will keep changing. This has nothing to do with a company's terms and condition. Do you get it? Your rights to free speech is platform and medium agnostic. The constitution doesn't say you can only speak freely when you are on certain mediums or channels. Kids everywhere on this platform. Don't be this dulll man.

You're really slow. See this again. cheesy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.king5.com/amp/article/news/verify/verify-social-media-bans-dont-violate-1st-amendment/507-af0d18fb-2ce3-4a51-82a2-b2a3374f30f5

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by kingxsamz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

Since you've refused to learn today, you'll learn by force. grin
See another one below.
https://www.freedomforuminstitute.org/first-amendment-center/primers/free-expression-on-social-media/

You're clearly not bright at all, because if you were, grasping this little information I offered to you wouldn't be hard to understand. But no, you want to be right by force.
Clown. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by dragunov: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:

It's not prophesy bro, i am only confident that the presidency is where she belongs as she has proven to be capable.

The CEOs of the Big Tech are working for politicians to influence election in America.

How and in what way has she proven to be capable? Just by being Trump's daughter? Given that she is most likely smarter than those 2 goons who don't have a mind of their own and still pander to their dad at their age, I don't see anything spectacular that she has done to make her capable other than use her father's influence to achieve personal gains, which by the way is graft and nepotism.

She is a complete charlatan, just like her dad. See how that old fool behaves as a president. He is an object of ridicule among all world leaders. American president for that matter. America will never again allow someone to just come out of nowhere to become president again. Of she wants to be president in the future, let her start from the grassroot like others and grow into whatever she wishes to be. Fake prophecies about Trump dynasty is over.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao.. Why are you getting hurt already? grin
I didn't insult you nw. I simply told you to read and understand instead of reading to reply. And you failed just that simple task, simply because you want to be right by all means. Stop being stubborn man /boy and read. It's not hard.

Repeat after me. grin Twitter is a private company with its own rules and regulations at which it has the power to restrict certain users for violating its rules. Read it ten times. You seem to be slow at comprehending things. grin

The constitution clearly says you have the right to free speech from government censorship, not private institutions.
https://www.freedomforuminstitute.org/first-amendment-center/primers/basics/

Click the link and educate yourself. It seems you don't know much.
I wasn't the one who wrote it. You want to argue but don't want to learn. cheesy
Also see the image below, read it, especially the last part and educate yourself boy. grin

You are not only dull but ignorant as well. Twitter doesn't operate outside of established GOVERNMENT laws. Twitter is not a country by itself. It is under the rule of government. DAmmit! Niqqa you dull asf.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... Demdem... So you are still on this site? grin

However it's the truth he said now grin

U are obviously blind. Oponu.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by obonujoker(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Demdem:

U are obviously blind. Oponu.

Lol... I heard Amaechi dumped your sorry ass... How true?? Hope you've become a good Christian now though grin
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
ChiefOloye:

Does this rubbish you copied and pasted makes sense to you, or you didn't read it before you embarrassed yourself with it?

Grow up, this is 2021....stop supporting people without being convinced about their character and intentions.
What did I post? what do you reply? Do you have sense at all?
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
emae009:

hahahaha... After this long speech you still end up saying nothing.
Do you think North Korea, Iran even China has the effrontery to launch a nuke on America?
How do you guys come up with such analysis?
See countries that you are even mentioning North Korea and Iran.
North Korea that can only launch nukes as ICBM which can be easily intercepted by the Aeigis missile defense system. Iran that doesn't have a nuclear weapon yet.
China that can't even cross the Atlantic talkless of delivering nukes via subs and bombers.
US has less land based nuclear weapons than any other country except UK and France that doesn't even have land base platform. Most of their nukes are in air and sea platform. Land base nukes are easy targets but good luck finding an Ohio class sub once it deep dive.
Plus US is the only country to store nukes in other countries.
That's a country you think North Korea and Iran are only afraid to attack because the President has absolute authority over it nukes.
���

You are totally off track... Na back of book you read
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tonytonex:
is that the only reason? Next time make it short.
?? Add yours
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
dragunov:

You people have started spreading lies about Biden now that you know tgat your prophecies about Trump are nothing but your wishful imaginations.

You are outdated with your information
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
That doesn't negate the fact that her father won't. It's not like anyone wants him there at this point anyway.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... I heard Amaechi dumped your sorry ass... How true?? Hope you've become a good Christian now though grin

grin grin grin oponu, you and who works for Amaechi? Can u swear on this on the life of ur mama?
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by kingxsamz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

You are not only dull but ignorant as well. Twitter doesn't operate outside of established GOVERNMENT laws. Twitter is not a country by itself. It is under the rule of government. DAmmit! Niqqa you dull asf.

I know you'll display how unintelligent you are, even from your response, it shows. grin
I just showed you an article which clearly shows that private companies can decide to ban you, restrict access, and suspend you from using their platforms if you break their rules, and no government law prevents them from doing so. But your ego won't let you reason logically. grin
Bro you're not bright at all. You must be 14 years old or something to even stress something that's a fact. grin grin grin.
Go and argue with the constitution. It is there for all to see. grin
And don't quote me again. Engaging with you reduces one's IQ. grin

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

I know you'll display how unintelligent you are, even from your response, it shows. grin
I just showed you an article which clearly shows that private companies can decide to ban you, restrict access, and suspend you from using their platforms if you break their rules, and no government law prevents them from doing so. But your ego won't let you reason logically. grin
Bro you're not bright at all. You must be 14 years old or something to even stress something that's a fact. grin grin grin.
Go and argue with the constitution. It is there for all to see. grin
And don't quote me again. Engaging with you reduces one's IQ. grin

Probably a dunce like you wrote the article. Twitter is not a law unto itself. the only thing saving their ass from civil suits is section 230 that Trump fought to abolish. Twitter can only perpetuate these brazen disregard of FOS because they are being shielded by government.

I'm glad you learnt something new today, tool.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:

All his cases were rejected because the Dems are in control of all the Judges and Most lawyers. A lot of voter fraud evidences were found go and check Donald Trump Jnr's Twitter page.
Wat about the his own people that he put in the supreme court are also controlled by the Dems? They threw out those case because of lack of evidence no more no less

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
spiritmasquerad:

Wat about the his own people that he put in the supreme court are also controlled by the Dems? They threw out those case because of lack of evidence no more no less

There can't be lack of evidence when you didn't even hear any evidence. Stop watching too much CNN.

There establishment is everywhere, both republicans and democrats. Trump was an outsider. They wanted him out by all means.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

There can't be lack of evidence when you didn't even hear any evidence. Stop watching too much CNN.

There establishment is everywhere, both republicans and democrats. Trump was an outsider. They wanted him out by all means.

Then why did they put him there in the first even FOX NEWS saw his lack of evidence.
Why are Trump supporter so ignorate.
America is nt Nigeria were the president is the law and can do whatever they want.
Wish up dude

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
spiritmasquerad:

Then why did they put him there in the first even FOX NEWS saw his lack of evidence.
Why are Trump supporter so ignorate.
America is nt Nigeria were the president is the law and can do whatever they want.
Wish up dude

They didn't put him there. The people did. Even republican politicians didn't support him. Fox news is not supporting Trump.

Shut up , took.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by linearity: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Providence2020:
Farrakhan and the Ayatollah can tweet and yet the US president can't? Where's the censorship brigade for the far left? It's very easy to say a law exists for a particular purpose and see the reality as the opposite just like gun control in Chicago and John Kerry's ridiculous deal with Iran, it's obvious these Tech Giants have abused their power and are actively silencing free speech which is fundamental for any democracy to function, they have become political and it's very clear. If you're wise you'll know this

You have a lot of loaded assumptions and false correlations in your comments, which I agree is your opinions, and you are entitled to them.

First, if Farrakhan and the Ayatollah have abused any terms and conditions of any online media, they have subscribed to, they are should be sanctioned as well. You also understand that these companies have a high tolerance to protect the political speech of politicians and have been tolerating Trump's twists with a warning until the recent incitement that led to the death of 5-6 people. He instructed his supporters to invade an American co-equal branch of Government in an attempt to interfere with an ongoing constitutional protected Government business, not minding the fact that all the US succession leadership were in that capitol building and could face danger from his supporters.

If you can cite an example of the above behave as it relates to Farrakhan and the Ayatollah, you can point it out and I will concur with you that, they should be treated in the same manner.

I will ignore your reference and comparison with the other riots, as I do not recall saying that, the other riots were okay. All riots are bad and should be condemned by all. Your comments about gun control and gun violence are out of touch....drawing from the same logic, all laws about murder, kidnapping, etc are ineffective and should be deleted from the lawbooks because murder and kidnapping have not stopped.

The other comment about the Iranian deal is myopic, that deal at least allowed international observers into Iran to monitor their activities, but at the moment they have all been kicked out. The US and the whole world are blind to their activities and they have restarted their enrichment programs.

Also, if that John Kerry deal was so evil and bad, why did the Trump Administration went back and attempt, but failed to coerce all the international countries who were part of the deal, for them to enforce the sanctions in those same deals against Iran, after Iran resumed their activities following US violation of the deal?

The problem you guys have is, instead of looking inward and correcting your mistakes; you rush into labeling everyone else as the problem. You call all these companies 'leftist', 'bad', 'anti-democratic', 'evil', 'enemies', 'demonic', etc......but you insist on using their platforms and that, they must convey your vile speeches and rhetorics and are mad if they choose not to? Why not you use your own media, avenues, and platforms? Why do you rely on your enemies to pass on your messages? It does not make any sense or logic.

Sorry, I forgot; Parler a 'Conservative' alternative to Twitter has been delisted by Amazon, Apple, Google, and all their other service providers....my guess is, you are going to label these companies as 'leftist', instead of looking inward and correct the problem....but ask yourself, why are the other hosting providers not coming to sign-up Parler, at least there is a lot of money to be made? And there are many Republican hosting providers in the US and non of them are willing to host Parler's content, resulting in Parler taking Amazon to Court to force them to host their vile content with messages calling for violence and even against the VP.

You might think that these vile contents and calls for violence are speeches, but you should understand these companies serve the general public and have an obligation & responsibility to maintain civility and moderation.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by kingxsamz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

Probably a dunce like you wrote the article. Twitter is not a law unto itself. the only thing saving their ass from civil suits is section 230 that Trump fought to abolish. Twitter can only perpetuate these brazen disregard of FOS because they are being shielded by government.

I'm glad you learnt something new today, tool.

grin grin Too frustrated to even write correctly.
Twitter does not pass any law, it's not the government. It only controls its space. If you act stupidly like Trump in Twitter's space, you get your sorry as$ kicked. No apologies. grin

And @bolded, you read that somewhere online. I'm very sure you never knew anything like 'section 230' prior to Trump's ban. You saw it on someone's comment somewhere and decided to use it today as a defense for your argument. Damn man, you're slow asf. grin grin
And if section 230 is what's protecting them, why are you crying all over the internet since Twitter's action is supported by the law? grin
Come which school did you attend?
Carry your Trump tears away from my side abeg. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

Twitter does not pass any law, it's not the government. It only controls its space. If you act stupidly like Trump in Twitter's space, you get your sorry as$ kicked. No apologies. grin

And @bolded, you read that somewhere online. I'm very sure you never knew anything like 'section 230' prior to Trump's ban. You saw it on someone's comment somewhere and decided to use it today as a defense for your argument. Damn man, you're slow asf. grin grin
And if section 230 is what's protecting them, why are you crying all over the internet since Twitter's action is supported by the law? grin

Twitter is not operating in a vacuum you dimwit. How can someone be this stoopid for chrissake?
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

Mumu Twitter's action is not supported by law. They are being shielded from prosecution. Do you understand what that means? It's like your Buhari having immunity. Go to school you no gree.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by kingxsamz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

Twitter is not operating in a vacuum you dimwit. How can someone be this stoopid for chrissake?

Read you ignoramus. READ!

Damn you're slow. grin

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by kingxsamz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

Mumu Twitter's action is not supported by law. They are being shielded from prosecution. Do you understand what that means? It's like your Buhari having immunity. Go to school you no gree.

So banning and suspending accounts which violated Twitter rules is against the law? Please wise one, show me where it is written. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

Read you ignoramus. READ!

Damn you're slow. grin

They can try to limit it then taken to court for an arbitration. That is why Twitter is fighting tooth and nail to keep section 230. If it's removed today, they are gone.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

So banning and suspending accounts which violated Twitter rules is against the law? Please wise one, show me where it is written. grin grin

Yes. They are banning you because you used your God given freedom of speech. That shouldn't be tolerated.

It's Trump today, it will be you tomorrow, tool.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by kingxsamz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
naijapips04:

They can try to limit it then taken to court for an arbitration. That is why Twitter is fighting tooth and nail to keep section 230. If it's removed today, they are gone.

So you agree that what Twitter did was well within their rights according to the law which allows them to? cheesy perhaps your brain is beginning to get my point.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by naijapips04: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

So you agree that what Twitter did was well within their rights according to the law which allows them to? cheesy perhaps your brain is beginning to get my point.

Not within their rights. The only thing is that they can't be prosecuted. It's like Buhari grabbing someone's land. You can't prosecute him as he's the president. Doesn't mean that what he did is right. How do I explain laws to a 5 year old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cash Hoard Found At Al-bashir's Home In Sudan / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.