Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes (35046 Views)

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
PassingShot:

Only dolts ask about what a man who has been president has achieved in his life.

afi been President na, Dundee

his achievement is tied to politics of quota system, I made my way through legit with normal system

you don't have a bit brain in your blockhead, no wonder you reduce your sanity to be defending a suppose cow rearer if not for quota system that save his ass

bunkum like you
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
PassingShot:

Child of perpetual anger and hatred, keep choking on your frustration. Na you go taya.

Buhari is a failure, this obvious truth doesn't mean I hate him, I hate his leadership and governance

that mallam have no excellent records than being a dictatorship that people celebrated him for in the past

you're just too dumb to comprehend this
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by PoliteActivist: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hongkog:

Na you go kill am.

One suicidal woman or non-white will - just to have a woman non-white prez for a change
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Eriggs: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

if you tell me who birth an imbeciles like you perhaps I'll answer your imbecilic question
Dominique, Mynd44
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Eriggs post=98040530][/quote]

childishness, you think someone like me get moved with ban?

you need to stop thinking like pupil
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by chewwie(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
khia:

Actually, historically Biden was a huge racist who's best friend was the Grand Wizard of the KuKluxKlan, however supposedly he has changed somewhat but every now and then he slips out some racist statements.

I have always said I don't trust him or Kamala but they aren't as wicked as that Dictator Donald Trump. They have 4 years to prove themselves worthy or they will be voted out.
Yeah, Biden was friends with Robert KKK Byrd.
Dictator Trump? How is he a dictator? I need proof.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by khia: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
chewwie:

Yeah, Biden was friends with Robert KKK Byrd.
Dictator Trump? How is he a dictator? I need proof.
If you haven't seen who Trump really is over these past weeks your eyes are permanently closed. There's no conversation I could have with brain dead Trumpsters.

PS.. Trump is also friends with the KKK and was raised by KKK parents. If you're going to tell the truth about Biden do so with Trump as well.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by BoboNogoDie: 2:41am On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
AsampeteNwaanyi:
hmmmm
nairaland...
Seun some people insult people and feel they can go free

cc
Myǹd44 lalasticlaIa ṣeun òam4j Dominǐque
Rule 2
[/s]
Sharap
Time waster cheesy
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by chewwie(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
khia:
If you haven't seen who Trump really is over these past weeks your eyes are permanently closed. There's no conversation I could have with brain dead Trumpsters.

PS.. Trump is also friends with the KKK and was raised by KKK parents. If you're going to tell the truth about Biden do so with Trump as well.
Funniest part is, you have no proof to support any of your claims.
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by aswani(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:

If Trump is a dictator what more of Jack Dorsey and Mark Zurg?

About her political career, chill and watch how she will become the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA. Her politics is second to non man, it's way too big.

The same Ivanka that authorities in DC are about to prosecute because of how she used the Inauguration money.

The same one that authorities in New York are waiting for her to return to open proceedings against.

What exactly are her "politics" that are way too big and second to none sef?

This thread is somewhat scary, how exactly is Trump being defended so strongly by pure Nigerians like this?

Is this an IPOB pro-Trump agenda type thing or something else?

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Hongkog(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2021
aswani:

The same Ivanka that authorities in DC are about to prosecute because of how she used the Inauguration money.

The same one that authorities in New York are waiting for her to return to open proceedings against.

What exactly are her "politics" that are way too big and second to none sef?

This thread is somewhat scary, how exactly is Trump being defended so strongly by pure Nigerians like this?

Is this an IPOB pro-Trump agenda type thing or something else?

ok
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by dragunov: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
awhybliss:

You are outdated with your information

Oga, how market? President Biden naah!
Re: Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes by Tonytonex(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Starcrest1:

Does his recent behaviour represent that of a sane person? I know he's your messiah but you people should contribute money and check him into a psychiatric home before he hit the streets.

Try and be brilliant.......
khai! Ooh. Very funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.