Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. (752 Views)

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings / Earn Cool Cash Online! Legitimately / 【★★★★★★】What is the best way To Earn Cash Online?【★★★★★★】 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by williams82561: 5:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Making money online is legit, but it takes little hard work to make the money online.

Most of Nigerian fail in online business, because they are too much in hurry to make money, and lack of patience.

Some people have take the advantage of lazy people who want quick money, especially does that want to multiply there bank account fast, Meanwhile there is NO Get Rich Quick anywhere else you work for it.

I have a very legit business have been doing for decades now which have make me a cool cash without working for someone, My Name is Adeniyi Moshood am Web Developer and Digital Marketer.

Before I started my Agency business this where I got the fund to start, even while I was still Learn my career as a Developer and Marketer, am using this as a side hustle to feed and fund my bank accounts. Mind you no get rich quick business any where.

Business am talking about since is "[b]Domain Name Flipping
" I mean Buying and selling of Expired Domain Name to those that have been in this business or who have add about this business should give and insight comment please. Or you google it to found it out how people are making serious money doing this.

Who can do this Business:
Someone out there who need another side hustle or business owner who need multi stream of income.
Someone who as the money and is looking for what to invest his or her money on that will not regret or lost it out.
Someone who is looking full time job or tire of seeking job around want to be the boss of his/her self
Someone who is not lazy to research.
Someone who want to make money from gadget e.g Computer or phone
Someone who have little capital to start a business from #20,000
From this business you can earn $200 - $1000k per week or per month depending on how you have time with it.

What do you need to start with:
Gadget e.g computer or phone
Little capital starting from #20k upward
Mind set of making money, every time, anywhere with patience even while you asleep.

Meanwhile people doing online business during at this time of Nigeria system, as nothing to worry about, online business is the business we can do this time that give more value and peace of mind.

I will drop some screenshot of prove of my successful sell domain.

Read more here: https://ntrain.org/domain-name-flipping/

Your comment and idea are well come.

Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by Smileall(m): 5:10am On Jan 12, 2021
To japa just dey hungry me
Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by williams82561: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Smileall:
To japa just dey hungry me

is your choice sir
Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:54am On Jan 12, 2021
If as a guy, you pick interest in scamming and defrauding people of their hard earned money than fending for yourself and make a living, then you are slowly killing yourself because it is very wrong and karma may also come calling sooner or later.
Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by williams82561: 6:00am On Jan 12, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
If as a guy, you pick interest in scamming and defrauding people of their hard earned money than fending for yourself and make a living, then you are slowly killing yourself because it is very wrong and karma may also come calling sooner or later.

Good to hear that from you bro. you can make a research about what am talking about everywhere just a simple information. we are on internet to get information, if am to do that will i put my name direct. am giving out information of what i no very about and very sure about.
Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by williams82561: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2021
No business, you can do anywhere that you will start with just #20,000 but with Expired Domain you can start with that amount, which am very sure of; buying of domain with $10 which is (#4000) and you hold to resell it for higher price. Now let say you buy 5 of it, which is (#20,000).
Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by Bliss85: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2021
How do we go about this
Thanks
Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by williams82561: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bliss85:
How do we go about this
Thanks

Go through the link above to read more about it sir
Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by williams82561: 2:24am On Jan 13, 2021
When it comes to finding online business, buying and selling domain name for higher purchase is the best. Having personally generated over 250k in selling domain name, I’m living proof that it works. I’m also a prime example of how literally anyone, even those with limited experience can harness the massive reach of domain marketplace to build a highly profitable business.

I’m not the only one either. Thousands of sellers across the globe including many large domainer on domain marketplace, earning big bucks in the process. It’s by far the quickest and easiest way to get online business in you can do anywhere with little capital, without spending a fortune on marketing.
Re: What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. by williams82561: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Don't wait till someone lied to you about get rich quick, or until your back account can sustain you again.

(1) (Reply)

Nyif Loan / Can You Answer This Question? / Tricycle For Sell (KEKE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.