Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

G - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G (8098 Views)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / Three Men Arrested For Killing Friend & Throwing His Body In A Bush- Picture / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by Musiwa13: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ge
Re: G by Musiwa13: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
staduim in benin republic

[img]http://3.bp..com/_imibaBr9Ovc/SjZMHyufw1I/AAAAAAAAADI/g3i9vMV1xvg/s320/20090305+TIFFECO+18+Salutations++CFFY%26+ASV+Dosso+contre+Espoir+de+Cotonou.JPG[/img]

Re: G by Musiwa13: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: G by Afanna1: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
Lol
Re: G by Fogman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
I cant fantom the purpose of this thread. This have every xteristic of Becomrich thread. Hope he is not hidding under a new name to post this?
Re: G by Musiwa13: 2:39am On Apr 01, 2011
the purpose for it is that, you can see, I am telling you the truth.

Do they have sure stadium in Osogbo or Ilorin or Akure or Abeokuta or ado ekiti or lokoja  or oyo. etc, the answer is NO, but nigeria produce oil.
Re: G by Musiwa13: 3:05am On Apr 01, 2011
hmm
Re: G by fstranger3(m): 3:15am On Apr 01, 2011
Aare Musiwa, thank you for 'talking't the truth oo jare.

Where is your aburo, Kilode?
Re: G by Musiwa13: 1:37am On Apr 02, 2011
h
Re: G by Musiwa13: 3:14am On Apr 02, 2011
while this is some of the university on the nigeria side the new republic of benin would have the university of lagos
Re: G by Musiwa13: 3:15am On Apr 02, 2011
university of ilorin, i went to.

Re: G by ektbear: 3:17am On Apr 02, 2011
Sai Benin Republic
Re: G by Musiwa13: 3:35am On Apr 02, 2011
covenant university
Re: G by ektbear: 5:04am On Apr 02, 2011
How can we practically bring about secession, though?

We lack an army.
Re: G by Plutarch: 6:39am On Apr 02, 2011
This becomerichn is surely a yoruba man from Benin republic but born n bread in Nigeria who wants d reunification of d Yorubas accross d borders created by d Europeans. Pipe dream or should is say hallucination.
@op, i need some satelite pictures of Lagos n kano. Is kano larger than lagos?lol
Re: G by Musiwa13: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2011
no , i am not. i am only trying to save your lifes.
Re: G by Beaf: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
Musiwa,:

no , i am not. i am only trying to save your lifes.

Yes, 15,000,000. Olodo google champion! angry
Re: G by Musiwa13: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2011
beaf , it show all of you in nigeria are olodo. look you have to be olodo, not to see that nigeria would end up in a civil war. when we leave, it solve the problem.
Re: G by AljUche: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, 15,000,000. Olodo google champion! angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Musiwa,:

beaf , it show all of you in nigeria are olodo. look you have to be olodo, not to see that nigeria would end up in a civil war. when we leave, it solve the problem.

mumu

save their lives grin grin grin grin

how can you save them
Re: G by Musiwa13: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
when all your family get killed, and your brother and sister killed. then you ould listen. tell me, how long do you think you can continue to do fraud in election , census etc. how long, it show you are mumu people. look by the time the igbos see thier own satellite pictures. you know igbo people are very violent. you would end up in another civil war.
Re: G by Musiwa13: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
look you, how crazy can a person been, except he is serious, look at the universities  benin republic would get that tell you, i am serious,  that nigeria has problem.

obafemi awolowo university
Re: G by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2011
Musiwa,:

when all your family get killed, and your brother and sister killed. then you ould listen. tell me, how long do you think you can continue to do fraud in election , census etc. how long, it show you are mumu people. look by the time the igbos see thier own satellite pictures. you know igbo people are very violent. you would end up in another civil war.

Are you from Benin?
Re: G by Musiwa13: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
stop asking stupid question.

people over here think, you people are fools.
Re: G by fstranger3(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2011
MUSIWA, Did you attend the BON interview?

Are you still in the race for Aso-Rock? OR did you drop out?
Re: G by Mcleo007(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
I believe its very barbaric to start talking about secession in dis contemporary age of global integration cum civilization. An internet age where communication cuts across boundaries. Its just poverty and pseudo enlightenment that is killing africans, Nigerians in particular. Look through europe and america, U̶̲̥̅̊ find †ђξ  drive by right thinking leaders to unify their continent thru uniform transport systems, monetary cut-through and gender certification. Even †ђξ  internet sees †ђξ  world as a global village. Its just our stained mind set that is making us look through our ethnic divides; there is no difference from an igbo man, hausa, yoruba, edo, fulkani, delta, even other africans. We are all black! So, come of it folks. And if I may ask, †ђξ  merging of western nigeria with benin rep would lead to what? What lingua franca would be used (considering D̶̲̥̅̊ numeric dominance that south-western nigeria wuld have over †ђξ  benin aborigins). So, d people will start to learn D̶̲̥̅̊ newly adopted lingua franca? That's laughable. We can achieve greatness only wen we set aside our tribal differneces and forge a needed union. We have †ђξ  population. Ever seen those boundary lines on D̶̲̥̅̊ map anytime U̶̲̥̅̊ travel across †ђξ  country? No! Its just a mere thing of †ђξ  mind. A simple conjecture.
Re: G by ektbear: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
Czechoslovakia peacefully separated in the 90s. Soviet Union in 91.

It isn't as bad as you make it out to be.
Re: G by EzeUche(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

Czechoslovakia peacefully separated in the 90s. Soviet Union in 91.

It isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

Are you actually comparing a Eastern European country with an African country? Name one African country that has peacefully separated.
Re: G by EkoIle1: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
EzeUche:

Are you actually comparing a Eastern European country with an African country? Name one African country that has peacefully separated.

http://www.goss.org/
Re: G by EzeUche(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Eko Ile:

http://www.goss.org/

Wrong!

Southern Sudan fought TWO civil wars to gain that freedom.

Try again.
Re: G by ezeagu(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
Musiwa,:

Hey, I need to send Google Maps to Igbo people oh! shocked
Re: G by ektbear: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2011
You are right about Africa's history when it comes to this stuff. But at least in theory, one could negotiate a peaceful separation.
Re: G by EkoIle1: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2011
EzeUche:

Wrong!

Southern Sudan fought TWO civil wars to gain that freedom.

Try again.

Referendum is not an act of violence.

What ever civil wars you are talking about didn't work and they did not gain any freedom via civil wars and violence, a common peaceful and fair ballot process called referendum secured their freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministers Unhappy With President’s Directive To Cooperate With Okonjo-Iweala / Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP / Police Take Over Edo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.