Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP (8156 Views)

Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. / Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by horlatunde(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
BY DAPO AKINREFON
THE Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has faulted Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State over his directive to his commissioners and senior civil servants not to speak to the press on matters of governance in the State.

The party alleged that following this directive, it has shown that Governor Fashola “has skeletons in his cupboard and desperate to cover up his misdeeds, even If he has to turn the state into a fully Fascist State.”

In a statement by its chairman, Capt Tunji Shelle (rtd), the party said the move was an attempt by the governor to cover up his alleged misdeeds.

Shelle said “similarly, such a step presupposes that all is not well in Alausa and the Governor is panicking.”

He added that such a reactionarydirective can only be sustained in a “fascist regime which the Governor may turn the state into if not checked”,
noting that “no wonder the Lagos State House of Assembly is so slow to domesticate the FOI Act, which would allow private persons to get information on the workings of the Government.”

Besides, the party chairman said;”we have said severally that Governor Fashola is not on the seat to serve Lagosians selflessly. We have equally
stated too that the huge IGR, now over N40 billion monthly, are being shared between the Governor and the ACN leadership.

“Now that the Governor is jittery and has come out to ban his Commissioners and Senior Civil servants from speaking to the Press, then he has admitted failure and misdeeds. We are now indeed vindicated.

PDP recalled that the same Governor had sometime sacked certain Media houses from reporting from the State Secretariat, claiming that they are Anti
ACN-policies.

“We make bold to say that Governor Fashola is now obviously fatigued of ideas to further govern Lagos State. He is now so overwhelmed by the self imposed pressures and no more has original ideas for Lagosians.

“Lagos state is too sophisticated to be used as experiment. Rather than become a ‘taiwan’ idea Governor, we advise Governor Fashola to apologise to
Lagosians and bow out honourably”, Shelle stated.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/fashola-is-fatigued-of-ideas-lagos-pdp/

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lagos pdp should share their ideas with jonathan.I think Nigeria needs it more considering the fact that pdp has fu'c'ked this country for 14 years running.Abeg,Let me concentrate on Clinton testimony in congress jare if there's nothing important for lagos pdp to yarn.

19 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Tolexander: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
what an ironical irony!
PDP have forgotten achievement is like a beacon that will always be conspicuous even from a far distance.
Empty barrel only makes a noisy sound and nuisance when hit, the filled and full barrel doesn't realy make audible sound when hit. Which means governmental projects and administrations are not what the press need conveying to the people but what the people can see themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by MrGlobe(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Fashola is not Fatigued of ideas. His formally smooth media propaganda has hit a brickwall and the man is confused. Here we are talking about an IGR of 30 billion a month when its 40 billion with nothing to show! its funny how ACN the self acclaimed progressives are now gagging their officials, what will happen when they smell Aso Rock? smh

18 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by youngmonie: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Fashola is not Fatigued of ideas. His formally smooth media propaganda has hit a brickwall and the man is confused. Here we are talking about an IGR of 30 billion a month when its 40 billion with nothing to show! its funny how ACN the self acclaimed progressives are now gagging their officials, what will happen when they smell Aso Rock? smh

ave you bothered to ASK yourself how the money is being spent, cos you shout 30bnaira now like the state those not have expenses to bear or capital projects to fund ( Most of whom are PPI's). The state in itself requires diffenent agencies for it to function properly. Wont the staff be paid, wont the agencies have its own running cost, all coming from this 30billion that your shouting. And last I checked when the price of fuel went up last year, Didnt you know it led to inflation in the country and general rise in price which is a direct cost on the government...............Think outside the box bro, learn to analyse issues first.

23 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by ba7man(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Its funny how this @Mr Globe thinks Fashola runs on propaganda when the evidence of his efforts are all around. Maybe he's so blinded he can't see it. If he see's pics he'll probably say "photoshop" too. @Mr Globe, you are not global in anyway at all.....u shuld call yourself Mr Awka or Mr Aba or Mr wherever u stay in the east.

18 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by takedat(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
I support every call for openness in Government, We need no secrecy but full disclosure of government dealings. Fashola with all the goodwill that surrounds him should remember that we are in a democracy!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by EkoIle1: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
take dat: I support any call for openness in Government, We need no secrecy but full disclosure of government dealings. Fashola with all the goodwill that surrounds him should remember that we are in a democracy!

Openness has nothing to do with getting out there the right and factual info regarding government's activities. They are not saying you must not talk to anybody, they are basically saying clear your interview instead of spewing rubbish to the public.

Stop fighting your own good and interest.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by MrGlobe(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
ba7man: Its funny how this @Mr Globe thinks Fashola runs on propaganda when the evidence of his efforts are all around. Maybe he's so blinded he can't see it. If he see's pics he'll probably say "photoshop" too. @Mr Globe, you are not global in anyway at all.....u shuld call yourself Mr Awka or Mr Aba or Mr wherever u stay in the east.
hehehehe, whatever man. You are NL's clown anyway who must post based on Yoruba. The man above after that *fashola mouth piece Eko ile* me too is Yoruba but can you compare his civil post with the crap you posted? Like I will see a photo of fashola projects commissioned by his government from 40 billion monthly revenue and that is verifiable and call it Photoshop. where are the projects, a million threads has been opened for the same question. better grow up kiddie.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by takedat(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

Openness has nothing to do with getting out there the right and factual info regarding government's activities. They are not saying you must not talk to anybody, they are basically saying clear your interview instead of spewing rubbish to the public.

Stop fighting your own good and interest.
And who is in the position to give out right information on government activities if not government officials. When government officials contradict or feed the populace wrong information contrary to what is on ground, then it shows there is a big disconnect in government.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by ba7man(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr. Globe:

hehehehe, whatever man. You are NL's clown anyway who must post based on Yoruba. The man above after that *fashola mouth piece Eko ile* me too is Yoruba but can you compare his civil post with the crap you posted? Like I will see a photo of fashola projects commissioned by his government from 40 billion monthly revenue and that is verifiable and call it Photoshop. where are the projects, a million threads has been opened for the same question. better grow up kiddie.
I'v followed your posts for a while, you're not too intelligent. Though you think you are.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by EkoIle1: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
take dat: And who is in the right position to give out right information on government activities if not government officials. When government officials contradict or feed the populace wrong information contrary to what is on ground, then it shows there is a big disconnect in government.

And who clears interviews? The same government officials right?

You said When government officials contradict or feed the populace wrong information contrary to what is on ground, then it shows there is a big disconnect in government.

But is this not exactly what the government is trying to prevent by making sure they coordinate their info and make sure the public is provided with factual info.

You can not succeed as an organization if you are not on the same page with clear understanding of facts in every government department and agency. The fact that I'm the commissioner for finance doesn't mean I know everything about the ministry of environment or what they are doing in LAMATA or what is going on in Town planning.

It's all about coordination and dissemination of facts for the benefit of all including the general public.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by MrGlobe(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
ba7man: I'v followed your posts for a while, you're not too intelligent. Though you think you are.
Am flattered you've followed my post for a while, even though am not too intelligent. I wonder why you do that? You see, you are not bright.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by ba7man(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Am flattered you've followed my post for a while, even though am not too intelligent. I wonder why you do that? You see, you are not bright.
Your posts are entertaining....in a daft way. There's a couple of guys like you out there too that i look forward to reading their next daft post.....just for entertainment.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by MrGlobe(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

You said When government officials contradict or feed the populace wrong information contrary to what is on ground, then it shows there is a big disconnect in government.

But is this not exactly what the government is trying to prevent by making sure they coordinate their info and make sure the public is provided with factual info.

You can not succeed as an organization if you are not on the same page with clear understanding of facts in every government department and agency. The fact that I'm the commissioner for finance doesn't mean I know everything about the ministry of environment or what they are doing in LAMATA or what is going on in Town planning.

It's all about coordination and dissemination of facts for the benefit of all including the general public.
Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish, try again!
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by EkoIle1: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
ba7man: Your posts are entertaining....in a daft way. There's a couple of guys like you out there too that i look forward to reading their next daft post.....just for entertainment.

That's all, nothing but entertainment and clown show. They are what you call forum gesters.

You can not and shouldn't take them seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by MrGlobe(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
ba7man: Your posts are entertaining....in a daft way. There's a couple of guys like you out there too that i look forward to reading their next daft post.....just for entertainment.
obviously you only care about entertainment here and cant appreciate a post when it does not entertain you. I get it. My bad tongue

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by ba7man(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

That's all, nothing but entertainment and clown show. They are what you call forum gesters.

You can not and shouldn't take them seriously.
They see themselves as the all knowing intellectuals on NL. SMH at the irony.....well back to the @Topic.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by karlmax2: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
If na jona tell em ministers watin fash tell em commissioners the clowns supporting fash here would be abusing him and calling him clueless.Nigerians knw better like I said in one of the thread on Nairaland we are going to send a clear message to AC.N in lagos come 2015 everyday people are seeing through their deceit and propoganda
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by EkoIle1: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
ba7man: They see themselves as the all knowing intellectuals on NL. SMH at the irony.

I see them as pests and annoyance..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by takedat(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

That was why I said there is a disconnect between the Government and government officials. This is a failing of the political leadership of the state, when officials are not keyed into his vision and agenda. A leader is one who has the ability to decide what is to be done and then get others to want to do it! A transformative leadership is cause, everything else is effect.

If government wants to coordinate and disseminate factual info, it doesn't need to send out circulars barring government officials from disseminating info, rather he could have just passed instructions to them that heads of ministry and agencies should be the one making pronouncements.

The impression the government gives out with this directive smacks of a hidden agenda!
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by EkoIle1: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
take dat: That was why I said there is a disconnect between the Government and government officials.

It is disconnect and whatever you think it is to you, but to me it's prudence and efficient management of info for the good of the public.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by takedat(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

It is disconnect and whatever you think it is to you, but to me it's prudence and efficient management of info for the good of the public.

If this directive had emanated from the Presidency, you @Eko Ile would have read meanings to it. Its good to call a spade a spade and not a farming tool! I am an ardent supporter of Fashola, but this directive calls for suspicion!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by MrGlobe(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

^
grin grin grin grin

I swear, ve seen it all on NL. only information is managed with prudence and efficiency, while tax payers money are 'managed' recklessly without accountability. grin

*oh, who is the clown?*

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
take dat: That was why I said there is a disconnect between the Government and government officials. This is a failing of the political leadership of the state, when officials are not keyed into his vision and agenda. A leader is one who has the ability to decide what is to be done and then get others to want to do it! A transformative leadership is cause, everything else is effect.

If government wants to coordinate and disseminate factual info, it doesn't need to send out circulars barring government officials from disseminating info, rather he could have just passed instructions to them that heads of ministry and agencies should be the one making pronouncements.

The impression the government gives out with this directive smacks of a hidden agenda!
Impressive post so far!

I just wonder how the 'Eko oni ba je' CABAL have continued to swim in the putrid water of HYPOCRISY comfortably without qualms? The mental health status of these persons should be examined.

Definitely, if it were the FG that did this, by now atleast 3 threads, containing different version of the story, would have made the front page, all filled with insults, curses, abuses and calls for crucifixion of Mr president. Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by ba7man(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Fashola aint perfect then.....
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by EkoIle1: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
take dat: If this directive had emanated from the Presidency, you @Eko Ile would have read meanings to it. Its good to call a spade a spade and not a farming tool! I am an ardent supporter of Fashola, but this directive calls for suspicion!

I knew all your meaningless rants was GEJ guilty conscience related and sooner or later you'll pull out your GEJ sermon, but this is not about your GEJ so find another thread where your GEJ is the topic of discussion.

I have no time to debate GEJ, that's your own worries, not mine.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by takedat(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

I knew all your meaningless rants was GEJ guilty conscience related and sooner or later you'll pull out your GEJ sermon, but this is not about your GEJ so find another thread where your GEJ is the topic of discussion.

I have no time to debate GEJ, that's your own worries, not mine.
The stench of hypocrisy hung in the air! You do not critique GEJ's government than I do.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by geeez: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Coming from people who are bereft of ideas. It's pretty amusing

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by EkoIle1: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
geeez: Coming from people who are bereft of ideas. It's pretty amusing

The useless people no get shame I swear..
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by MrGlobe(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
geeez: Coming from people who are bereft of ideas. It's pretty amusing
yorubaland oni baje oh grin
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Is this not from Bode Georges group

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refineries Lost N77.15bn In Six Months – NNPC / #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. / Some People Wont Sleep After Seeing This Picture ("Graphic")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.