Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Groundnut Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Groundnut Oil (281 Views)

Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groundnut Oil by businesslink(m): 5:08am On Jan 12, 2021
am into the production and sales of highly deodorised and filtered groundnut oil.
for all your groundnut oil need both wholesale and retail.
am still very much in need of investor or financier in the area of raw materials purchase.any interested person, I can be reach on

NB in case am busy, my number didn't go through SMS message can be sent.
Thanks
Re: Groundnut Oil by emmaodet: 5:20am On Jan 12, 2021
businesslink:
am into the production and sales of highly deodorised and filtered groundnut oil.
for all your groundnut oil need both wholesale and retail.
am still very much in need of investor or financier in the area of raw materials purchase.any interested person, I can be reach on

NB in case am busy, my number didn't go through SMS message can be sent.
Thanks

Bro, compliment.

This is the guy from abeokuta that discussed with you about roselle oil and groundnut oil. Are you fully refining now? can i be supplying you unrefined groundnut oils?
Re: Groundnut Oil by businesslink(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2021
emmaodet:

Bro, compliment.

This is the guy from abeokuta that discussed with you about roselle oil and groundnut oil. Are you fully refining now? can i be supplying you unrefined groundnut oils?
Compliment of the seasons bro.
yes I remeber.
Am fully refining now
Do you have unrefined groundnut oil now.
Re: Groundnut Oil by Clachi(f): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
How much do you sell a drum of groundnutoil?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Job / Goodafternoon Great Minds Please Is There Any Good Online Hustle?? / Daily Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.