Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Please Help Save My Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Save My Job (281 Views)

How Do I Save My Money In Dollars? / Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars / I Want To Quit My Job: What Business Can In Start With 2 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save My Job by Tshin: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy new year.

I need your advice and your help, i was in a lot of financial crisis last year and got in a middle of so many loans (N2million naira in all). All avenues to try to clear out the loans have proved abortive because of my bad credit report. Please don't judge me, i know i really made a mistake ad i have learnt my lesson, was almost committing suicide mid last year due to the whole crisis if not for a friend who came to the room and rescued me.

I just got a letter of promotion at work lastweek and my salary will be tripled from the current salary. My company wants to do a new background check on our profile and once they find out about my financial history of last year, i will be likely sacked.

Please I am hear to plead on who can grant me a loan of N2million to pay back in two years, i have tried collecting from banks but have been declined. Other financial institutions rate of repayment is extremely high and they would not grant me to pay back in two years.

I really do plead for assistance, i do not mind signing an agreement or anything.

Please i know i deserved to be criticized and all, i promise i have learnt my lesson and do need ure help or advice.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Please Help Save My Job by Skyfornia(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2021
Tshin:
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy new year.

I need your advice and your help, i was in a lot of financial crisis last year and got in a middle of so many loans (N2million naira in all). All avenues to try to clear out the loans have proved abortive because of my bad credit report. Please don't judge me, i know i really made a mistake ad i have learnt my lesson, was almost committing suicide mid last year due to the whole crisis if not for a friend who came to the room and rescued me.

I just got a letter of promotion at work lastweek and my salary will be tripled from the current salary. My company wants to do a new background check on our profile and once they find out about my financial history of last year, i will be likely sacked.

Please I am hear to plead on who can grant me a loan of N2million to pay back in two years, i have tried collecting from banks but have been declined. Other financial institutions rate of repayment is extremely high and they would not grant me to pay back in two years.

I really do plead for assistance, i do not mind signing an agreement or anything.

Please i know i deserved to be criticized and all, i promise i have learnt my lesson and do need ure help or advice.

Thanks and God bless

Oga you never pay the ones you borrow and you still wan borrow another one...I pray God come to your aid..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Save My Job by Tshin: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2021
i want to clear off those ones cos they have gone into default and focus on the new one so i can clear my name from credit bureau since they have gone into default.
Re: Please Help Save My Job by pacesetter042(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2021
Tshin:
i want to clear off those ones cos they have gone into default and focus on the new one so i can clear my name from credit bureau since they have gone into default.

If you are a good hand in your present company, a bad credit report will not make them let you go.

It will only restrict their ability to grant your request if you ever apply for a staff loan.

Calm down bro, all will be well.
Re: Please Help Save My Job by Mide3367: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Na wa o.. From first loan person that got help to 100 people coming up with loan stories..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Job by Kingosytex(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Skyfornia:

Oga you never pay the ones you borrow and you still wan borrow another one...I pray God come to your aid..

He needs to read this.

Re: Please Help Save My Job by SavageResponse(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mide3367:
Na wa o.. From first loan person that got help to 100 people coming up with loan stories..

Don't mind them, Nigerian know how to abuse trust sad
Re: Please Help Save My Job by staga: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tshin:
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy new year.

Thanks and God bless

See the bolded?

The fact that you want to collect another loan to pay the previous ones shows you have learnt nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Tech Blog For Sale / 10 units of Mitsubishi L200 For Lease/ Hire. / Digital Marketing Tutorial: Killer Secrets of Selling Your Products Or Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.