Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead (34814 Views)

Gombe Government Appoints Danladi Sanusi As Mai Tangale, Despite Protests / Selection Of New Mai Tangale Turns Violent As Gombe Govt Imposes 24-Hour Curfew / Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by WMD(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Zurich1844:

Argue with evidence(s) please.

The Hama Bachama in Adamawa State is a first class monarch and a Christian, also Hama Bata, Muru Mbula, Kwandi Nungurya all in north east and Christians. Use your google well please
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by Uptheante(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Gudiza:

Is he CHRISTIAN or Traditional though?
He's a Christian, he even went on Christian Pilgrimage to Jerusalem couple of years ago

The OP probably has no idea that there are states in the North that are majority Christian. Unfortunately most pple in the South always stereotype the North ignorantly as entirely Hausa/Fulani, Muslims, Abokis, Mallams, illiterates, & other derogatory names.
They themselves will feel bad if a person classifies all pple from the South as Yoruba or all as Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by modsfucker: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin grin

"Beating around the bush" can be Islamically defined as a Muslim not knowing his qur'an and hadiths and when presented with facts as committed by his supposed loved and cherished Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. He gets angry and immediately goes into some panic attack.

One simple question, do you want to see the sunnah of your Prophet Muhammad consummating(sexual intercourse) with the 9year old girl child and also the sunnah of her playing with baby dolls that is supposedly revealed as haram by your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad but you know as usual whatever would disturb his sexual perversion. He always suddenly made them halal as long as it suited just him alone.

Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by PervertProphet: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2021
modsfucker:

I did not see your signature until now.... Argue with your keyboard then.

Now that you have seen my signature.
Can we now proceed to see the signature lifestyle of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad as passed down to us by qur'an and hadiths?
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by easzypeaszy(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:
Guess OP means-Billiri, Gombe State? Once had an ECWA national youth conference there before the one in Egbe. Whao! The only first class Christain traditional ruler in NE? Well, you have spent you time well given the OP testimony.Rest on sir.
wow...I was also der at Biliri for the ECWA youth conference around 2007-2008 or so.
But so unfortunate dat some of my friends we went wer later killed by Bokoharam
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by mamaafrik(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2021
modsfucker:

I know you'd definitely quote me again... Your case is definitely beyond redemption.
you need education,oloun
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by Racoon(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2021
easzypeaszy:
wow...I was also der at Biliri for the ECWA youth conference around 2007-2008 or so.But so unfortunate dat some of my friends we went wer later killed by Bokoharam
Nice meeting you bro.ECWA member too? We came from the East then.So sad about the lost-ECWA as with many other other churches have lost many brethren too to this senseless bloodshed & killings.The good Lord continue to comfort His children all over the world.We're just pilgrims passing by.Be encouraged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by asobo: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:
Guess OP means-Billiri, Gombe State? Once had an ECWA national youth conference there before the one in Egbe. Whao! The only first class Christain traditional ruler in NE? Well, you have spent you time well given the OP testimony.Rest on sir.
The op is very wrong. Hama Bachama the paramount ruler of Bachama (Adamawa State) is a first traditional ruler and a Christian.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by nick50(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Rip handsome man
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by PervertProphet: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:

Nice meeting you bro.ECWA member too? We came from the East then.So sad about the lost-ECWA as with other many other churches have lost many brethren to this senseless bloodshed & killings.The good Lord continue to comfort His children all over the world.We're just pilgrims passing by.Be encouraged.

That's the only power of Islam-Death.
Remove the fear of death, apostasy and Muhammad blasphemy laws and you would see a mass exodus of Muslims who have been caged by the lies of the 7th century dead illiterate pedophile prophet Muhammad.

Many of them have become Atheists or Christians but who must continue to put a front as Muslims in the public to avoid death or ostracization from their families, friends and business associates.

1 Like

Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by asobo: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2021
WMD:

The Hama Bachama in Adamawa State is a first class monarch and a Christian, also Hama Bata, Muru Mbula, Kwandi Nungurya all in north east and Christians. Use your google well please
Aku-Uka of Wukari, Dr.Shekarau Agyo is also a first class chief from Taraba, Gara Donga HRH Sanvala Vorzoa Shimbura is also a first class chief. Both of them are from Taraba. Don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by kamat01: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Thank you bro
omoseth:
G-od

O-f

M-y

B-eautiful

E-xperience

Very strong christian representation in the southern of the state from biliri to kaltugo down to shomgon with their very dark completion..Malele to all ma tangele people!..NYSC was fun that year.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by modsfucker: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2021
mamaafrik:
you need education,oloun

What sort of Education? Not your type of Education, apparently.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by BafanaBafana: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Misinformation by an ignorant Op carrying misinforming headline, hitting front page.
And thousands have been misinformed

1 Like

Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by PervertProphet: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=modsfucker post=97975818][/quote]

You are just practicing the Islamic concept of Kitman.
We know this game.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by IMAliyu(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2021
mamaafrik:
you sound like someone who knows the right answer but is hypocritically running away from the issue because the truth is bitter and obvious,and like people before you you know that the Hausa-Fulanis need massive reorientation and education like i spelled it out,your running away didn't save you from bokoharam, banditry and desertification,keep running ,you have shown an Average I.Q of a typical Hausa-Fulanis quota system Muslim,come ti think of it if upon the Lopsidedness in Nigerian system,your region is still the poorest of the poor,the most illiterate and your kids will keep coming to the southern region to do begging and "Iron Condemn" work ,what will now happen when the whole country is well structured??,aboki,you will then remember this post and cry like hyena

SMH..
Ok, let's examine what you'll are arguing here..
You posted.
mamaafrik:
we need massive planting of churches and Educational centers in the North east Northwest to show them enlightenment from their conventional reasoning

And he replied with
modsfucker:

Can we reciprocate same in the South-East??
I'll be assuming he was referring to your "we need massive planting of churches" part
Which is a fair question.

Are you pleased by the idea of having an outsider from another religion/culture (be it Islam, traditional or hindu), coming to build large numbers of their religious houses in your area, because they believe it's good for you and that it will make you see enlightenment? How will you react to such a thing?

Note no one arguing that the North doesn't need massive reorientation of it's priorities, and education to fix it's problems.

How will replacing one mind draining ideology/religion with another help?
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by adanny01(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:

Watch what will happen now, if there is a Muslim in his family or another ruling family, the Governor will even ignore kingmakers in favour of a Muslim.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by Yusman316(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2021
thunder74:
Wait and see how Fulani will want to impose Emir on the town.
O boy Fulani don do some of una shege for this country o. That u can't go a single day without mentioning that name grin
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2021
mamaafrik:
we need massive planting of churches and Educational centers in the North east Northwest to show them enlightenment from their conventional reasoning
You ppl are completely fake. To you everything is religious fanaticism but u're quick to accuse others for it.
Think beyond religion it'll only help u if true after ur death. Move on from this mental inferiority.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by Yusman316(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2021
salbis:
. He is not the only first class Christian traditional ruler in the NE. These are first class Monarchs in Adamawa; Hama Bachama, Hama Bata, Kwandi Nguryaba of Guyuk and Murum Mbula
Tanx for educating them. That's how the use social media to spread lies and misinform people. Somebody will be sitting in one region and be claiming authority in happenings in another region
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by Juventus4life: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Your bias or ignorance .

How can you said the only Christian first class chief in the North East?

What about the Christian first class chief we have in Numan Adamawa State and another one in wukari Taraba State?
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by mamaafrik(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

SMH..
Ok, let's examine what you'll are arguing here..
You posted.

And he replied with

I'll be assuming he was referring to your "we need massive planting of churches" part
Which is a fair question.

Are you pleased by the idea of having an outsider from another religion/culture (be it Islam, traditional or hindu), coming to build large numbers of their religious houses in your area, because they believe it's good for you and that it will make you see enlightenment? How will you react to such a thing?

Note no one arguing that the North doesn't need massive reorientation of it's priorities, and education to fix it's problems.

How will replacing one mind draining ideology/religion with another help?
you sound educated,tell me,if you notice that my religion And cultural ideology is encouraging Poverty,violence,hypocrisy and other ills,tell me will you advise me to keep or replace it??
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by adanny01(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
salbis:
. He is not the only first class Christian traditional ruler in the NE. These are first class Monarchs in Adamawa; Hama Bachama, Hama Bata, Kwandi Nguryaba of Guyuk and Murum Mbula

Even though the information may not be entirely accurate, it may make a little sense as to the level of this traditional ruler. I know the Billiri people and also the Bachama but others on your list may not as popular. Again, I have encountered more Billiri people than Bachama so I believe the Tangale chiefdom should be larger and maybe actually the biggest Christian chiefdom in the North East.

In Kaduna, we have a first class Emir whose chiefdom is within 2 urban wards. This Emir cannot be compared to the Emir of Zauzzau.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by Eddie360(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Op pls correct ur post his nt d only first class christian monarch we av four in yola dat re first class
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by IMAliyu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
mamaafrik:
you sound educated,tell me,if you notice that my religion And cultural ideology is encouraging Poverty,violence,hypocrisy and other ills,tell me will you advise me to keep or replace it??
As no culture is truly ever completely bad or good, and just like everything alive, it needs to adapt/change to it's time and environment or it suffers and dies.
Personally, I'd amend or get rid of the parts that cause all the negatives and harm.

Modified
There is no guarantee that simply replacing it will change much, or that the new ideology you adopt doesn't come with it's own flaws.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by blackpanda: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dpharisee:

To counter Islamic extremism

U don't need a church for that. U need good education.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by salbis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
adanny01:

Even though the information may not be entirely accurate, it may make a little sense as to the level of this traditional ruler. I know the Billiri people and also the Bachama but others on your list may not as popular. Again, I have encountered more Billiri people than Bachama so I believe the Tangale chiefdom should be larger and maybe actually the biggest Christian chiefdom in the North East.

In Kaduna, we have a first class Emir whose chiefdom is within 2 urban wards. This Emir cannot be compared to the Emir of Zauzzau.
The Only Christian Monarch In The whole Northeast ‘Mai Tangale’ Dies At 72.................. What can you deduce from this caption?
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by PWAPUTI2010(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Why some people lie cheaply without taking on rigorous research before Adamawa State has four(4) first class Christian monarchs among seven(7) available possible.
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by adanny01(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
salbis:
The Only Christian Monarch In The whole Northeast ‘Mai Tangale’ Dies At 72.................. What can you deduce from this caption?

What did you deduce from my first sentence?

Even though the information may not be entirely accurate,
Re: Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead by mamaafrik(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

As no culture is truly ever completely bad or good, and just like everything alive, it needs to adapt/change to it's time and environment or it suffers and dies.
Personally, I'd amend or get rid of the parts that cause all the negatives and harm.

Modified
There is no guarantee that simply replacing it will change much, or that the new ideology you adopt doesn't come with it's own flaws.
and that is the main reason why i am not asking for a conquest ideology but an introduction of a tested,viable one to be annexed with the old flawed one to bring about the weaning away of the month muslim Hausa-Fulanis Jihad mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse / Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.