Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

When Women Benefits From Patriarchy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Women Benefits From Patriarchy. (297 Views)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Is It True That Men Can Smell When Women Are Hot? / How Women Enable Patriarchy In The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Women Benefits From Patriarchy. by OpatolaEsq: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2021
When women benefits from Patriarchy.

Patriachy system has been painted in a way that shows that it only benefits men and women don't benefit from it. This is false.

Patriarchy system has been painted as if it is not a disadvantage for men themselves. This is false.

----------

I believe that the Women folks were part of those who systematically built and sustain the patriachy system, and that there is a reason behind it.

They contributed immensely to building and sustaining it because they benefited from it.

----------
Who is most likely to influence the world view and formation of the Child? The Mother or the Father?

For instance, you raise two children, male(Victor) and female(Bridget), and you raised them differently. With different responsibilities and expectations.

You raised them to believe one has to shoulder the responsibilities and protect the other.

You raised them to believe that Bridget(female) can cry and get sympathy, while for Victor it is weekness to even cry or show emotions. When he cries nobody even looks at him. Nobody cares to see his pain. You show emotions and you are ON YOUR OWN.

Be a man.
He must suck it up and be a man. The society doesn't care about him.

You raised one to believe that he was born to care, cater, defend and provide for the other(female) with everything he has, can muster or borrow.

Yet, you turn around to insult patriarchy everytime it only doesn't suit you.

----------

What about when patriarchy suits the women.

What about when they benefit immersely from the patriarchy system they built.

Castigating a structure when it is against you and keeping mute when it benefits you is hypocrisy. If you want to tear it down, fine!

It is fine to tear down partriachy.

Only tear it down totally.

Tear it down with all it's vestige of benefits, advantages and disdvantages you derive from it.

Tear it down totally with all the pressure on the man to do this or do that.

Tear it down totally with the society pressure that comes with been a man.

What am I not saying? I am not advocating that partriachy should be maintained because of the advantages it gives to women.

I know some persons will come to say there is no advantage for women in partriachy,
You can say what you want, so far it makes you sleep well at night.

Written by
Opatola Victor

Re: When Women Benefits From Patriarchy. by kazyhm(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2021
Female are just been confused and controversial about their agitations.......they are even an Oliver twist........you can't satisfy female desires......I read somewhere where there is agitation for gender neutrality in schools.....we should stop attaching female or male to student profile.

Their funny slogan is I don't need male protection, just don't hurt me!

The summary of their agitation is to lower the bar for the them; reduction in value and standard of men so that they can be at per.........it would have make more sense if value and standard of female be raise to be at per with male......but rather they just want free pass for everything irrespective whether they a correct or wrong.

And they are pushing the narrative that its normal for a male to cry, show emotion and insecurity just like female......but would woman like male with female traits ? Do female like feminine male ?

Ironically, they still request for male support to suppress male to their advantage......surprisingly, males are been blackmail emotionally to unconsciously uplift women without merit......they excused women flaws for been feminine

Female are far different from male by engineering. Logically It isn't fair to juxtapose male and female Physically, emotionally, mentally. Even in reasoning but that's what they claims they want even while they couldn't measure up to in certain reality;

The hurdles in female track athlete event are lower in height than that of male
The boxing glove of female boxer is lighter and softer that that of female in every categories
Now they are considering reducing the height of basketball net for female to be able to dunk.....even in football and lawn tennis the energy and shots of male can't be compare to the female counterpart.... just a few reality of gender equality....but feminist don't even like to discuss their inequalities to restructure nature for equality....they only want what they want.

Funny enough, they tend to rope every successful woman a feminist and project them as a product of the movement. Even those that were made by the same system they are condemning.

Women benefit far more than men in the Patriarchy system and i wonder why they want to throw themselves under the bus.........

If equality and gender neutrality become law.......It will definitely work against women in all aspect of being human......even their biological architecture will be a great disadvantage

The advantages of gender equality for men is numerous if all things would be equal as suppose

I don't take them serious anyway
Re: When Women Benefits From Patriarchy. by Liposure: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Today, the greatest threat disturbing patriachy is feminism. Today, women have scattered everything in the name of wanting equality. However it doesnt work that way because men and women are not equal. Men are stronger and more capable to shouldered responsibilities than women. Women on the other han can only play second fiddle
Re: When Women Benefits From Patriarchy. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
The natural order follows patriarchy. It all starts from the father; the man. You can't tweak the natural order.
It's the man's duty to shoulder responsibilities while the female also sees his shoulder as a place to hide and cry on. These are many benefits a woman wisely enjoys as a result of patriarchy/ natural order.

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m / Nigerian Mother Excited As Her Son Took Her Out On A Date In Maiduguri / Husband Of Woman Who Tattooed Tinubu’s Face On Her Back Allegedly Sent Her Packi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.