Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How To Heal From Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Heal From Heartbreak (292 Views)

Men! Save Yourself From Heartbreak! / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Heal From Heartbreak by Bravelady: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2021
H to heal from heart break when your partner tells you I have been dating you out of pity. With all your physical disability, I was still dating you, you can't get a guy to date you except me. You smell, you look ugly, you are not even happy you have someone like me etc.thinking about all my mistakes I did out of loving him, I broke up with him day before yesterday and we didn't talk all through yesterday, and today I woke up in pains and missing him.
I think the best time to break up is when you already have someone to replace your partner with, and easier for people with friends or someone they can at least talk to, I don't have any of these. I have been living on him alone,no friends, male or female. This is someone I will always encourage, I have never given him any negative impression about his body or his life
I wouldn't say love blinded me, it was my good soul. And now, I have to become a bad person, because that's the most painful because I don't even know how to make bad comments about people's look, or how to throw insults back at people. I don't know how to name people's bad habits and use it to hurt them, now I gotta learn those things or else the other partner will continue to think he's perfect, that's the reason you don't comment negatively
Re: How To Heal From Heartbreak by MickzyDonald: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2021
WTF I feel the pain from here
Re: How To Heal From Heartbreak by Bravelady: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2021
MickzyDonald:
WTF I feel the oain from here
Hmm
Re: How To Heal From Heartbreak by MickzyDonald: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Bravelady:

Hmm
huh
Re: How To Heal From Heartbreak by Bravelady: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2021
MickzyDonald:

huh
Nothing

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m / 18+ Kissing & Romancing Moment In This Cartoon Video / I Made My First Youtube Video With My Phone. See How I Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.