Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus (38268 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Rahkman: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
kuonbe:

Zainab is a Muslim name from Quran.

Balogun is a hero. leader of war. in Yoruba land.

so the idiot get married to a Igbo man. NWACHUKWU
hausa people bear only muslim names so it can be classified as a hausa name too
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She was definitely going to overcome it because of the superior genes she acquired from her Igbo husband.

Wise women marry wisely because life largely depends on our choices of life partner.

Why marry someone whose blood is adulterated with agbo and jedi when you can marry the one whose blood is refined with veggies, ukwa and akidi?

Igbo husbands make the happiest wives...if you doubt me, ask Lola Omotayo.
That glow is unmistakable.

as far as Nigeria is concern, Igbo men die most than anyone in this country

I don't think you've many of your kinsmen on FB? rest in peace there for people who are not up to 50years

you're just bent on disgracing your lineage and region, you might be catching fun but is disgracing to Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Sambrightty: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thats a great Testimony

You like sugar, you take sugar, you can't do without it but do you know the HIDDEN secrets about it?
I'm presenting this almost free opportunity to you today.
Download this secret into your gadget with the link below.
Discover the hidden secret and stay in control of your health. Download it NOW!
https://mailchi.mp/3ba31e7e22e5/is-sugar-the-enemy
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Munzy14(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She was definitely going to overcome it because of the superior genes she acquired from her Igbo husband.

Wise women marry wisely because life largely depends on our choices of life partner.

Why marry someone whose blood is adulterated with agbo and jedi when you can marry the one whose blood is refined with veggies, ukwa and akidi?

This guy...

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
OreoPaschal:
Her name should be Wazobia! cheesy cheesy cheesy

* Zainab coined from Hausa

* Balogun coined from Yoruba

* Nwachukwu coined from Igbo

Truly, she is a Nigerian. Thank God for your life. Only a survivor knows what it feels like to overcome sickness. smiley smiley

Zainab is not hausa name.

Balogun is unique to Yoruba.
Nwachukwu is unique to Igbo.

Hausas have forever lost cultural identity. All their indigeneous names are lost forever.

Zainab is a universal name, not unique to hausa.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by NovusHomo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Despirado121:
Nollywood actress Zainab Balogun has survived coronavirus, Igbere TV reports.

The 31-year-old shared a video of herself jubilating as her test came back negative in an Instagram post on Monday.

She said she has been waiting to hear she is now Covid-free.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5qFtOl43g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post she shared a picture and a video sharing part of her experience.

She said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5xXU2lv5i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Zainab revealed that she had tested positive for coronavirus in a video shared on Instagram on December 24, 2020.

“Imagine going the whole year and then testing positive for covid two days before Christmas��‍♀️. I laughed when I got my results because I was super convinced it wasn’t happening as you’ll see in the clip.

“I was having my seasonal asthma flare up and experiencing covid like symptoms from my normal meds which didn’t prompt me to think otherwise,” she wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ims5Oq3XUFw

Now, this is a real Nigerian right here. BY THEIR NAMES, YE SHALL KNOW THEM grin. She's very pretty too.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by emperor863(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Zainab is a Muslim name.

She's a Yoruba Muslim married to an igbo guy.

She is a Yoruba married to an igbo, (I hope she would not regret that).

Forget about "Yoruba Muslim" stuff. The Yoruba have developed far ahead of religious considerations.

"Yoruba Muslims" is found only in the lexicon of one unfortunate set of people whose hearts harbour nothing but blind rage towards fellow humans.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by NovusHomo(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
emperor863:

She is a Yoruba married to an igbo, (I hope she would not regret that).

Forget about Yoruba Muslim stuff. The Yoruba have developed far ahead of religious considerations.

Civilized people, they don't give a damn about religion. You know, during Rammadan, those folks drink beer after breaking their daily fast. I just love them.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by ThatFairGuy1: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
OreoPaschal:
Her name should be Wazobia! cheesy cheesy cheesy

* Zainab coined from Hausa

* Balogun coined from Yoruba

* Nwachukwu coined from Igbo

Truly, she is a Nigerian. Thank God for your life. Only a survivor knows what it feels like to overcome sickness. smiley smiley
Zainab gotten from Islam not Hausa. What's Wrong with you people? There's difference between Hausa and Islamic names
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by ThatFairGuy1: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
NovusHomo:
Civilized people, they don't give a damn about religion. You know, during Rammadan, those folks drink beer after breaking their daily fast. I just love them.
Drink beer after daily fast?
Any Muslim as such is a very weak Muslim.
Doing what's contrary to one's Faith isn't civility

Meanwhile, don't generalize it, I'm a Yoruba and a Muslim and I've never tasted beer

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by ThatFairGuy1: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is that why her in-laws wants her head?
Ass thinker full of hate and bigotry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Belmot(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
TimiRume:
Any example of a Hausa name? Cos I thought Hausa names are also Islamic names
�������, ����, ���� ���.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by TimiRume(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
xProfx:

No... Its because Islam is so entrenched in their outlook that most people don't know the difference in the south.

The lady in question is actually a Yoruba lady born in a muslim family. There are many Yoruba and Edo muslims bearing such names like Hassana, Hauwa, Zainab, all are Islamic...

Hausa names are like Danjuma, Dangote etc. They are not very popular cos most of them go by their Islamic names.

https://www.nairaland.com/4303431/real-hausa-native-names-meanings

The above thread should help...
Wow thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Tmb78(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
NovusHomo:

Now, this is a real Nigerian right here. BY THEIR NAMES, YE SHALL KNOW THEM grin. She's very pretty too.
Which one is by their name?
Zainab Balogun is a complete Yoruba girl.That Igbo name attached is her husband's.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by NovusHomo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tmb78:
Which one is by their name?
Zainab Balogun is a complete Yoruba girl.That Igbo name attached is her husband's.

Damn, you are so smart. Thanks, teacher.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Tmb78(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
NovusHomo:

Damn, you are so smart. Thanks, teacher.
That's how we rolllll.You're welcome. grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by EmekaA125(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Zainab is a Muslim name.

She's a Yoruba Muslim married to an igbo guy.
Hope she won't cause trouble to her husband's family same way Lola Omotola divided PSquare and made the name defunct.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by EmekaA125(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yoruba ladies don't have issues marrying Igbo men but my anger with them is that they hate visiting their husband people in the South-East.

They have this mentality that they won't be welcomed well couple with language barrier.

Just bear it in mind that your Yoruba wife won't have any business coming to the East once you marry her and ur children will spend all their lives without knowing their paternal root or kindred.

One Oluwafunmilayo girl I liked so much in Ibadan then made it clear to me that she won't like to come to Anambra for any reason.

Too bad and outrightly condemnable.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by ofiko123(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations to her...
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by KingLion007(m): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2021
Issorite!...My Spec
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by NovusHomo(m): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Tmb78:
That's how we rolllll.You're welcome. grin grin grin

Rolling in idiocy. You are so smart you didn't get the sarcasm.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by NovusHomo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Drink beer after daily fast?
Any Muslim as such is a very weak Muslim.
Doing what's contrary to one's Faith isn't civility

Meanwhile, don't generalize it, I'm a Yoruba and a Muslim and I've never tasted beer

Your opinion, your faith I don't care.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Tmb78(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
NovusHomo:

Rolling in idiocy. You are so smart you didn't get the sarcasm.
Oh,I am so smart I can't even figure out what the word SARCASM means, you're welcome once again. grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Tmb78(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
EmekaA125:
Yoruba ladies don't have issues marrying Igbo men but my anger with them is that they hate visiting their husband people in the South-East.

They have this mentality that they won't be welcomed well couple with language barrier.

Just bear it in mind that your Yoruba wife won't have any business coming to the East once you marry her and ur children will spend all their lives without knowing their paternal root or kindred.

One Oluwafunmilayo girl I liked so much in Ibadan then made it clear to me that she won't like to come to Anambra for any reason.

Too bad and outrightly condemnable.
Oh,the folly of hasty generalization. My kid sister married an Igbo guy and anytime they are in Nigeria, they stay partly in Enugu and partly in Ondo,then spend the rest of their vacation with me in Lagos before going back .I also have colleagues here in Lagos who married Igbo and they travel during the hols to the East.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House / Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece / Tearful Skiibii Laments After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.