Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Exclusive Interview With The NIGERIAN KING INT'L Ogbodo Arinze (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Interview With The NIGERIAN KING INT'L Ogbodo Arinze (photos) (211 Views)

Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring / See Nigerian King Who Was Killed Because He Refused To Bow To Queen Elizabeth / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With The NIGERIAN KING INT'L Ogbodo Arinze (photos) by TrunnionNews: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Trunnion News is making sure that all your favorite celebrities and CEO's are being interviewed. With this, you get to know more about them.

MEET OGBODO ARINZE CHUKWUMA
Populary known as kvng_arinze who was born on the 16th August 2001 To a family of five, his State of origin can be traced to Enugu State in Eastern part of Nigeria.

It may Interest you to know that he is a fashion model and an entrepreneur who is also a 300 level student in the higher institution were he is yet to acquire his B.sc. He started his journey as a model in the year 2019 where he has showcased awesome collections from designers in top fashion shows in Nigeria. Still in the year 2019 He won the NIGERIAN KING INT'L Tittle.

MY JOURNEY SO FAR
Well I must confess it has not been an easy journey for me trying to fit in properly, experienced alot of ups and downs but that will never be an option to quit , I got to realize one thing which is *CONSISTENCY* Because the fact that you're hot now does not mean you'll be hot forever.

WHAT'S YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN MODELING SO FAR

My Greatest Achievement so far, okay for the main time I have achieved alot from being a Model but that's never my greatest achievement.
For the fact I still have alot to offer to the industry is my biggest achievement because it still a great advantage to open me to more greater opportunities in the future.

HAVE YOU MET ANY CELEBRITY SINCE YOU STARTED? IF YES NAME THEM

Well for me am actually a Celebrity as well (Smiles) Just that there are superior,
Well I have Met with alot of them in the likes of UTI , BRYAN, SWANKY JERRY, EHIZ, OMAH LAY , REMINISCE, TENI, JOEBOY etc.

SOME PEOPLE SAYS BEFORE YOU GET TO THE TOP IN MODELING, YOU HAVE TO SLEEP WITH THOSE AT THE TOP. HOW TRUE IS THIS ASSERTION

Hmmmm Sleeping with those at the top I personally has not experienced any, the assertion might be true but I don't know how true because am not a victim of it.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY SO FAR AS THE NIGERIAN KING INTERNATIONAL

It been really a great journey for me as a model, I gained exposure into the industry, bringing me to TV screens, having the opportunity to work with some great and creative minds in the industry.

WHAT ADVISE DO YOU HAVE FOR UPCOMING MODELS

As an upcoming model you need to be more familiar with the basic things about modeling to help kick start ones needs to be confident enough to push harder and make a way through (it's a personal race).

LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOUR FANS

Thank you all for the love and care I receive it's alot for me .

See his adorable Photos here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/exclusive-interview-with-former-king.html

Re: Exclusive Interview With The NIGERIAN KING INT'L Ogbodo Arinze (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2021
What's this undecided

(1) (Reply)

“nengi Is Still Face Of The Girl Child In Bayelsa”- State Government Clarifies / David Hawkins Letting Go Technique / Do You Agree??noble Igwe Reveals The ‘difference Between Us And Older Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.