Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission (487 Views)

16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Simongm(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2021
The Oyo State Police Command have confirmed the arrest of 47 armed
Fulani’s in Igangan area of the state.

The 47 armed men were arrested by men of the State Joint Anti-Crime
Security Patrol team codenamed Operation Burst.
The suspected hoodlums who were caught with guns and other dangerous weapons are allegedly on a reprisal mission in the area.
They were said to be arrested in a convoy of buses.

But the Police through the Command’s Public Relations Officer (PPRO),
Olugbenga Fadeyi, a Chief Superintendent said the arrested hoodlums
claimed that they were trailing some kidnappers who were about to collect
ransom from relations of a kidnapped victim.
He added that investigation has been intensified on the arrest, adding that the suspects have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation
Department (SCID), Iyaganku, Ibadan.
Sources privy to the situation said the men were arrested in the early hours of Sunday at Ofiki River along Tapa/Igangan road in the Ibarapa North Local Government Area of the state.

According to unconfirmed sources, the armed Fulani were allegedly invited
by their kinsmen to strike in the area following the raid carried out by the men of the Oyo State Security Network Agency known as Operation
Amotekun in the axis on Saturday.

But Amotekun had said it raided the hideouts of kidnappers in the area on
Saturday in an operation that lead to the death of three persons while one
of officer of the Vigilante Group who also participated in the operation was
injured.
Those arrested said they were brought from Ilorin, Iseyin and other places.
Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Racoon(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
War inna Babylon - Max Romeo

-1).War Inna Babylon It sipple out deh!
War inna babylon, tribal war inna Babylon
Let me tell, it sipple out deh
A wha' you seh, it sipple out deh, oh yeah
It sipple out deh, wha' you seh, it sipple out deh, oh yeah

De baba men nuh like de dreadlocks man
De dreadlocks man nuh like de baba man, no
De po-lice men nuh like de dreadlocks man
De dreadlocks man nuh like de po-lice man, no

So war inna babylon, tribal war inna Babylon

-2).When come pride then cometh shame
A man pride shall bring him low, yeah, oh yeah
Honour shall uphold the humble in spirit
And you know it's true, yeah , oh yeah

A wha' you seh, it sipple out deh
So wha' fe do ? we slide out deh, oh yeah
So wha' fe do ? mek we slide out deh, oh yeah

True, true, true, it sipple out deh
true, true, true, it sipple out deh
let me tell, we slide out deh

-3).Marcus garvey prophecise, say:
"One mus' live 10 miles away, yeah, in this time"
I-man satta at the mountain top
Watching Babylon burning red hot, red hot

So wha' fe do ? we slide out deh, oh yeah

True, true, true, it sipple out deh
true, true, true, it sipple out deh
let me tell, we slide out deh
Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2021
This Fulanis don dey really go pass their boundary o. Can a Yoruba man do all this nonsense in Sokoto?

I think Is time for GMB to call his people to order, we can't continue all this nonsense all in the name of one Nigeria. Fulani vigilantes are not recognise anywhere in Yoruba land.

Any Fulani that is not comfortable with the way things are in the south west should go back to their states.

GMB should start calling his people to order, because this nonsense is getting so annoying now...

Cause I am not understanding why Fulanis will feel they have a say in people territory. I no go lie, this country called Nigeria don dey tire person o, with all the kin nonsense wey dey always happen for here.
No matter how long a Fulani man will live in Yoruba land, he can never be a Yoruba man. We don't need their useless vigilantes over here.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Kriss216: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Lol

Obviously, Amotekun is jeopardizing SW chance of clinging APC Presidential ticket. Fighting your masters at the detriment of becoming the President. Is Tinubu aware of all these?
Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by backnbeta(f): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Their lie is obvious, unfortunately, they will be freed in no time but I hope the Amotekun corp and Yoruba leaders don't allow these guys to infiltrate the Corp and take over the land out of fear undecided
Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Racoon(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
According to unconfirmed sources, the armed Fulani were allegedly invited by their kinsmen to strike in the area following the raid carried out by the men of the Oyo State Security Network Agency known as OperationAmotekun in the axis on Saturday.
Abeg restructure or dissolve the contraption of a country now.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Lol

Obviously, Amotekun is jeopardizing SW chance of clinging APC Presidential ticket. Fighting your masters at the detriment of becoming the President. Is Tinubu aware of all these?
Some of you guys in this politics section no just get sense at all. I wander how your life go be for life.

If you and your people see Fulanis as God, then that is your problem. We won't take any nonsense on Yoruba land. They can go to the east, to start killing Igbos, so they will handover the PDP presidential ticket to an Igbo man in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:

Abeg restructure or dissolve the contraption of a country now.
I agree with you.
Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Nice
Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Racoon(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:
Obviously, Amotekun is jeopardizing SW chance of clinging APC Presidential ticket.Fighting your masters at the detriment of becoming the President. Is Tinubu aware of all these?
[/s]Who has the holding the presidency helped?
Give your land or not, the violent nature is inbuilt.So make no mistake about it.Perhaps you are also one of Femi Adeshina's disciples who once said people should give up lands for these people to occupy in order to avoid death?
Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2021
Yoruba..are gentle and hospitable...but the most poisonous tribe...if you take their gentility for stupidity...they are fierce and terrible against their perceived enemies....so igbo, Fulani and any other tribe....pls beware.
Re: Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission by yanabasee(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Amotekun Can't secure the entire SW...This where the Fulanis play their role....

After all, they're both head slammers and walk around with charms and weapons.....

(1) (Reply)

6-year-old Girl Regains Freedom As Parents Pay 1.5m Ransom To Her Abductors / Yoruba Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home, Burnt Our House / Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.