Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) (46373 Views)

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
And this made front page?
Why would anyone want to visit a school
The things we celebrate sometimes dey weak me.. wtf is this now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pishos no dey ni
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
landmark86:
Make we see their toilet and bathroom
Then I will rate them
abi grin
U are a correct person jare

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
saphiere:
No female here?
They are busy doing runs
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
What's different between school of maritime and navy school?
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by madukaanaya(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
pls am a student but i need an android phone for my studies.virtualy all my mates have but i dont.am not asking for money even if it is an overused one i will take.it will help my studies.
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Nitah1: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Makavelli25:
I choosed the school as first choice, I just hope I get admitted

Meanwhile sir are you an official there
Secondary school cert (kid), no wonder there's no reasonable comments on Nairaland this days.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
I remember that ídiot Rotimi Amaechi wanted the school shut down for political reasons until Ibe Kachikwu tactically fúcked him up on national TV cool
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by anyamashima(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na school or military school ?
Makavelli25:
I choosed the school as first choice, I just hope I get admitted

Meanwhile sir are you an official there
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by DSC7: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
jieta:
When that ghanian guy posted about his school i was blown away, here you are spoiling my mood.

20/01/2021 thread hitting FP today.......

NL mods i hail oooooooo
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
I can never advice anybody to attend a public school that is just starting in Nigeria. I know wetin we suffer for FUPRE that year. When you are at final year, they will tell you your school is not accredited. Protest go come start. With substandard facilities and little or no lecturers.
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Igwe29(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Where is the school and what courses do they offer?
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by alfredilly: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
powalez:
The school no get location ni? Nonsense journalism

Nigeria Maritime university is in Okerenkoko
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Oshokalo: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
how can somebody get into this school and become a seaman,I hear say this guys dey see money oh
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by alfredilly: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Igwe29:
Where is the school and what courses do they offer?

Okerenkoko. I think that's in Bayelsa. It's one of the university that recently have got a new governing council
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mugulseun:
The Day Naira Trade 2/1 Dollar, See How America admire Nigeria at the beginning 1961

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsNqKkn-uk

Naira was not using Naira in 1961...
It was using the (Nigerian) Pound until the 1970s.

Btw, Nigeria was most “admired” under military rule in the 1970s (before most us were born)...
It was during that period that TIME magazine carried the cover story “Nigeria: The First Black Power”.

Even during Shagari’s tenure in the late 1970s...
The US, UK and most major powers laid out elaborate state receptions for him, and visas were easy to get!
>
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:

This school is for the “merchant navy” (ie, the term used for the commercial maritime sector) and has NO involvement in military service.
>
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria's tourism industry is truly shaping up for big things o_O
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Ajah489(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
powalez:
The school no get location ni? Nonsense journalism
e dey for kurutie community for delta state
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
9jaRealist:

This school is for the “merchant navy” (ie, the term used for the commercial maritime sector) and has NO involvement in military service.
>

My point!
Just wanna know if they can get into the navy after graduation
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yhuteeutibeno:
Just looking at the school, would make you wish you were a student there, the school has a beautiful structure and amazing lecture halls which are all with an a.c and a projector.
The school is on an island and the only way to get there is by water or air

From ur write up, d school has only one beautiful structure. What then is d hype u are hyping?
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:

As d name implies. Maritime school is for commercial i.e. transportation of cargo or freight by sea. Navy school is for military purpose
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by snowball11(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
Isn't this the same school Chibuike Amaechi nearly shout down out of stupidity and wickedness?

You are right. He was sent by PMB to inspect the facilities on ground and because of his hatred for GEJ, he was talking trash that there was no infrastructure on ground and that the money paid for the land to Tompolo by the government was too much!
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Makavelli25:
no
Make I get admission first
that school is close to sea oh. The sea wave em
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by snowball11(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ajah489:
e dey for kurutie community for delta state

I thought it was in Okerenkoko!
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Delta States, right? Yeah, I think so...
Meanwhile, why is that flag up-side-down in that second picture
Observant spirit... see your ojugwu eye
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by vicfajeze: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

it shows that Buhari's life is upside down
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Asour: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

It's not upside down.

It's a mast reminiscent of how flags are flown atop ships at sail. Most Naval facilities have this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results / Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative / Nigerian Slay Queen Bags Law Degree From UK University. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.