Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) (46074 Views)

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by airexx: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Makavelli25:
I choosed the school as first choice, I just hope I get admitted

Meanwhile sir are you an official there
Hope dey...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

As d name implies. Maritime school is for commercial i.e. transportation of cargo or freight by sea. Navy school is for military purpose

So are they authorize to carry riffle on trip
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:

So are they authorize to carry riffle on trip

Who are d "they" u are asking about?
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Omodua(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Nigeria always trying to compete with Ghana since time immemorial shocked shocked

We are still trying hardd to swallow the fact that no University in Nigeria so far is up to par with any University in Ghana cry cry cry
Who told you? Go to OAU, ADELEKE and ABUA and see structural edifice. Legon is outmoded university with deficient structural system that can't fit into a modern university. Please,don't bore us again with Ghana university.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
snowball11:

I thought it was in Okerenkoko!
kurutie is under Okerenkoko
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omodua:
Who told you? Go to OAU, ADELEKE and ABUA and see structural edifice. Legon is outmoded university with deficient structural system that can't fit into a modern university. Please,don't bore us again with Ghana university.
I've been to OAU, ADELEKE and I'm sorry to say but it's below par OK
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yhuteeutibeno:
Just looking at the school, would make you wish you were a student there, the school has a beautiful structure and amazing lecture halls which are all with an a.c and a projector.
The school is on an island and the only way to get there is by water or air

Is it that there is no admission for females? Or it is run by dinosaurs?
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by highbee02: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
This reminds me of African Maritime Academy, Lagos. It's hell as a trainee
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by snowball11(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kingsasian:
kurutie is under Okerenkoko

Oh, alright then!
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Who are d "they" u are asking about?

Maritimer
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Maritimer

What will they be doing with guns?
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Cousin9999: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Cool.
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2021
jieta:
When that ghanian guy posted about his school i was blown away, here you are spoiling my mood.
Why won't you be blown away when was college of education you attended. Tell us which Nigeria university campus you've been to.

Had you, you would understand the university doesn't match majority of Nigeria university despite the stipend pays here compare to their tuition fee there
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Liar!

PASSING THROUGH THOSE GATES DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE BEEN THERE, TELL US WHICH UNIVERSITY YOU ATTEND
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by jieta: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Why won't you be blown away when was college of education you attended. Tell us which Nigeria university campus you've been to.

Had you, you would understand the university doesn't match majority of Nigeria university despite the stipend pays here compare to their tuition fee there
I'm finding it very difficult to understand your write up.
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2021
jieta:
I'm finding it very difficult to understand your write up.
This statement justified my claim.
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2021
lexy2014:

What will they be doing with guns?

So no formal training while in school

I mean on special weapons and tactics?

Then why do they mimic NDA students stunts and vibes
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by chomskyina85(f): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2021
powalez:
The school no get location ni? Nonsense journalism
Google it
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Liar!

PASSING THROUGH THOSE GATES DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE BEEN THERE, TELL US WHICH UNIVERSITY YOU ATTEND
But you know say UIL wy I attend na your papa fr this corntree na grin grin
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Omodua(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Below Which par? Go back and view the structures again. Ghana universities are glorified secondary schools with deficient structural system.
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omodua:
Below Which par? Go back and view the structures again. Ghana universities are glorified secondary schools with deficient structural system.
Guess you just realized how trapped you are why you sound so pained and delusional
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Omodua(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Guess you just realized how trapped you are why you sound so pained and delusional
How am I so pained? That i grovel over Ghana's sprinkling education, vis-à-vis Nigeria? Tell me!
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by subcbouy: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Naval school? I fit teach dem mooring lines and anchorage classes.
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by LIFE60edet(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
I like people that talk and planned about the future because this motivate me to study hard so that i can be in the higher level to actualized my dreams
Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Maks27: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

So no formal training while in school

I mean on special weapons and tactics?

Then why do they mimic NDA students stunts and vibes
They are well trained and regimented like NDA only difference is they don't do Arms drill every other drill they perform.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) by Flames23: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Makavelli25 post=97977967]I choosed the school as first choice, I just hope I get admit] please were u admitted into the school and can I get ur WhatsApp number I am an aspirant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. / How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.