Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) (5384 Views)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / Plus Size Eniola Badmus Rock See-through Outfit, Show Off Her Inner Wear. PHOTOS / Security Woman Spotted Rocking Transparent Leggings. See Her Inner Wear. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, Bobrisky, male Barbie of Snapchat in the Nigerian sphere shared a new video which fans discovered holes and dirt on it.

Screenshots from the video shows the holes and dirt. See reactions below:

theladyshug

This is intentional, he wants people to make about it for trends. I believe its not more than 500naira, i am sure he can afford to buy a new one if he wants to.

therealafrocandy

It doesn’t matter o please, they design outfits with holes on then these days, maybe she dressed in a hurry and rushed out and that was the only tube top available on sight, I know she can afford it in dozens cos they’re cheap give her a brake on this one ok

cc_nene

Honorable Deji used his teeth to tear it 

aderemilekun_

Its her nails ���ladies with long nails can relate

bukunmi_mo

������I thought i was the only one that saw it..... But we all have that faithful underwear we can't let go of����

6car__

For something as silly as this, or that could pass as a wardrobe malfunction he should throw it away and get new one? Oh wow

modupeoluwa1

Na Gucci designer����na him/she get that one the rest na borrow pose

deeching02

Filter didn't do justice to that part �������

foxyfloxy

Pointers, mind you he/she is wearing a long nails that can easily pierce through, me I’ll wear it like that cause have done that times without number

https://tsbnews.com/2021/01/reactions-as-bobriskys-inner-wear-reveals-holes-and-dirt-photos-asuustrike-lgbtq-burna-peruzzi/

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by Princesagga(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by kinglee007(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Dirty Psycho

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2021
The way people follow and give attention to details of these celebrities beats me grin grin grin

I can look at those pictures without taking notes or talk about those grin grin grin

It's all good !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by osamz007: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Princesagga:
angry angry angry

I KNOW SAY NA SPACE YOU DEY BOOK

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by osamz007: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2021
AS I SHOWED MY LANDLORD THIS HE JOINED THE SMAN

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by longetivity(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2021
dirty confused gender

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by nanakgh(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
If this post were about some normal person it would really be useless and petty.

But I remember this thing recently advised ladies to sleep around to make money. If after all the sleeping around she wears this tattered inner, then I guess I have nothing more to add.

Remember the Akan proverb that says "if unclothedness promises you a cloth, remember it's name"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by Pochettino(f): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
I pity the animal that bleeps this creature

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by walosky(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na spilled Nunu
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
I just tire jawee, na agbo me I wan sell

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by Gadafii: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
with the trendind SMAN and SWAN, where bobrisky wan take belong so??
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Filter no catch there grin grin Dirty thing

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by GeoSilYe(f): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
But she's making more moves than her abusers, life.

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by starbuck(f): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Please where is Zzor

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by samyj2477: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
He just wants u guys to keep talking about him. U think he doesn't know d inner shirt is like that!!!
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
nanakgh:
If this post were about some normal person it would really be useless and petty.

But I remember this thing recently advised ladies to sleep around to make money. If after all the sleeping around she wears this tattered inner, then I guess I have nothing more to add.

Remember the Akan proverb that says "if unclothedness promises you a cloth, remember it's name"
Deep. Very deep

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
The way people follow and give attention to details of these celebrities beats me grin grin grin

I can look at those pictures without taking notes or talk about those grin grin grin

It's all good !
so even bobrisky is a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by offset67(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
the only mistake God made
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by mabcollectibles: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
We are your one stop shop for all your bridal needs,send us a DM or chat us on 08051581944 and we provide you with lot of options to choose from.

Original Coral bead
Price:#30,000

Please check our page for more varieties.

#dearvendor #nigerianweddingpictures #nigerianwedding #yorubabride #yorubawedding #ilupejubypass #lagosweddingplanner #lagosfashion #eventplanner #vendorsinlagos

Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nuel4:
so even bobrisky is a celebrity

Nuel, what do you want me to say grin grin grin

These things are tiring,dear
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2021
That's drops of liquid during BJ
Re: Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Found A Prettier Igbo Girl Than Munachi Abii. YES I Am Admitting Lol / Goodbye Innocence! Ex-disney Star Selena Gomez Finally Poses Nude.. / The Black Marilyn Monroe-Joyce Bryant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.