Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari (28038 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Rawzy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
We are waiting for FG to react
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
I think the stuff this guy has been smoking has not been analysed by science. And I think it's too strong for a human brain.
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
MURIC be feeling heroic
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by blacknoir: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
I need the weed muric is smoking
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by chozzy: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Laughable
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by CrownFemi: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
This Muric self.... Waiting concern Buari with this
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by EmekaA125(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Rubbishundecided undecided
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by deebrain(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
This one cracked me up...

Hahahahaha
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Slurity(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though Trump goofed big time but how can you place a travel ban on someone who has not stepped and who is not planning to step foot in your "shit hole" till he leaves this earth. I'm sure MURIC just want to crack a joke with this their trashy write up
purpose of placing travel ban on high profile persons is not to restrict them alone but to drag their personalities. Did Atiku died when travel ban allegedly place on him? You guys just always find a way to defend whoever you like blindly
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Lomprico2: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
fool
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by pacespot(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
This useful deranged man again, you should have asked him to sanction USA undecided
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by vineyardfarms: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Miracle1991:
you never can tell. Nobody thought that ojukwu will run to ivory coast as a fugitive but it happened. Therefore, anything can happen.
How did Awolowo ended up? Ratak
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slurity:
purpose of placing travel ban on high profile persons is not to restrict them alone but to drag their personalities. Did Atiku died when travel ban allegedly place on him? You guys just always find a way to defend whoever you like blindly
MURIC is not in a position to instigate travel ban on someone. they are terrorist organization
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by sameks08(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
from day one I know that this man isn't well Trump don suffer for America
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dem don use trump do see finish
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by splendournoni: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Miracle1991: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
How did Awolowo ended up? Ratak
he had never been a fugitive,
He is love and was voted by his people
He stood against bringing different cultures to form a country, but greediness of zik cause this.
He never fire a shot but with his intelligent Biafra was defeated
He died at old age.
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by davidque: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Deranged ife man
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
[Im tired of this argument.IM NOT SINGLE...IN LIFE U WILL ALWAYS HAVE ENEMIES,TRUMP IS NEVER INCAPACITATED.THEY ARE HIS ENEMIES..THEY ARE THE ONES PLANNING AND FIGHTING HIM.THIS IS D WHOLE TRUTH. I CAME HOME AND SAW HOW ARE CHILDREN ARE SUFFERING,MOST GRADUATES, DRIVING KEKE,OTHERS ARE INTO FRAUD.I WEPT FOR OUR NATION,because IF U SEE HOW OUR LEADERS COME OVER THERE BUYING HOUSES, JETS,YATCHTS,THROWING PARTIES, IN EXPENSIVE HOTELS. U WILL GET MAD FOR DZ COUNTRY.PLEASE ENOUGH IM TIRED.GUD NITEuoteor=Patrioticman007 post=97987832]

First you are telling us that Dump Trump is not in control of USA, that its Democrats running the show, who needs an incapacitated President ?.

I bet its either you are dating a yahoo boy or you are a picker, because your argument is based on outsmarting ( cheating) another innocent person.

Two the colonial Christians not only bought your ancestors for tobacco pipe but forced Christianity on them & as mumu's, you're still practising the fake faith, if not, debunk my statement you're not a kiriyo ?.[/quote]
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by ganjaman: 5:27am On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though Trump goofed big time but how can you place a travel ban on someone who has not stepped and who is not planning to step foot in your "shit hole" till he leaves this earth. I'm sure MURIC just want to crack a joke with this their trashy write up

Goof keh abi u smoke goof?
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Bukasuka: 5:51am On Jan 13, 2021
My people don't underrate Nigerian ,we're the father of democracy, (Good luck Jonathan) has put Nigerian on the first list,presently we're the best than U.S let Donald trump go to prison first.
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by Bukasuka: 5:54am On Jan 13, 2021
The issues on grand is beyond religion, it's called coup against American national
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by juman(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Dont be deceived.
America is overhyped country with bad leaders.

The present crop of american politicians are not better than third world countries politicians.

America was super power because of former leaders effort.
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08am On Jan 14, 2021
CuriousMynd:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/01/place-travel-ban-on-trump-cronies-muric.html?m=1
How many times had Trump been in Nigeria??
Answer the question above first before we continue talking
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by aswani(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2021
duality:
Trump did no wrong. You brazenly rigged the election and want him not to say anything?

Besides, all the attack on Trump is not about the riot. the hate is because of those he loves and for being himself.

Have you got proof that the election was brazenly rigged because Trump himself doesn't and he would dearly love to see it?

Who are these Naija Trump supporters sef, are they IPOB?
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by orisa37: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2021
BUHARI IS TOO MUCH OF A MACBAN TO APPRECIATE WHAT ISHAQ IS RECOMMENDING.
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by duality(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
aswani:

Have you got proof that the election was brazenly rigged because Trump himself doesn't and he would dearly love to see it?

Who are these Naija Trump supporters sef, are they IPOB?

It's so convenient to call IPOB .

Were the evidence checked?

The issue is, hear the facts and make the judgement. When you don't want to hear the facts, see the evidences but want the opposition to carry on, then you cheated and are a fraud.

You corrupt the system to stop others from speaking. Just because you don't want to hear the truth, that you cheated with fraudulent mailed in votes that can't be verified.

What a joke.
Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by aswani(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2021
duality:

It's so convenient to call IPOB .

Were the evidence checked?

The issue is, hear the facts and make the judgement. When you don't want to hear the facts, see the evidences but want the opposition to carry on, then you cheated and are a fraud.

You corrupt the system to stop others from speaking. Just because you don't want to hear the truth, that you cheated with fraudulent mailed in votes that can't be verified.

What a joke.

So you don't have any proof, I didn't think so.

You are right though, what a joke!

2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets