Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume (27039 Views)

ASUU Strike: Committee Of Vice-Chancellors Sends Message To FG, Lecturers / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Meedon: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by gambia(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
How did we arrived here? undecided
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Chizillar1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
I no wan hear any student or any lecturer faint and die of covid 19.
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by bluefilm: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
ASUU is only deceiving themselves.

If they knew they were not ready to resume, why then did they call off their nonsense strike?

So that government will start paying them abi?

It has always been about the money.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by brandsoncharlie: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin grin
Na wa

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by ofiko123(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
This country Don tire me...Na to relocate sure pass..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Sheriman(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hypemanshuga:
I don already bill my mama and Papa. Say we dey resume. Make una no delay
Before now don't tell me you have been sleeping and pressing phone watching movies hanging out with friends since 10 months ago without you doing any work to earn for yourself?? Really poor boy you're
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by brandsoncharlie: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
bluefilm:
ASUU is only deceiving themselves.

If they knew they were not ready to resume, why then did they call off their nonsense strike?

So that government will start paying them abi?

It has always been about the money.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
ASUU and FG are the same

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by jericco1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
If you're a student sorry oo grin
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Lordbinsmar: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Say for yourself.. You're damn tired not all students..

F9 STUDENT.

LET THOSE WHO ARE READY TO MAKE ACADEMIC EXPLOIT LEARN.

MR DULLARD.

I KNOW A LOT OF STUDENTS THAT ALREADY MISSED OUT ON INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS DUE TO COVID 19 AND ASUU STRIKE, WHILE THEIR COUNTERPARTS FORM BETTER PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE DOING WELL ACADEMICALLY DESPITE THE COVID 19 SITUATION.
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by KOE1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Realtord43:
Vice chancellor wan eat from school resumption but ASUU members no wan die

everybody dy hustle for himself

students just the look

We do not want pretenders and sponsored agents for backwardness.

O ya VCs sack whoever is resisting resumption and copy me!
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by seunmohmoh(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
ASUU dey after their 40billion. Dem dey use corona as cover up.
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Imperium1: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Universities should resume. Undergraduates are young adults who should adhere to the C-19 protocols.
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by bluefilm: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

ASUU and FG are the same

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12977481_12972575zuma2jpeg073ede8c308d4592580ff2c4d0b7b456_jpeg_jpeg79f0087a19551d089f3121ca5136ce61

No.

ASUU is worse.

Remember that is normally these same ASUU guys who announce the results of elections for the politicians.

What does that tell you?
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Hypemanshuga: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
MrNobodyjnr:
that id card wasn't uploaded on cochtrane thread but rather poco's thread where you too were hustling with different monikers

Checking the hate you have towards disturb and the time your account was created. I know it's you

Let me finish digging on your case... Nairaland go tire two of us

Dig dig and dig deeper grin
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Miracle1991: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kosoco:
Have this country not scattered finish? Confusion here and there. Ihe nkea ooo rice
una go wait taya. Since 1967 when the enemies said the country will scatter, Nigeria still remains gidigba.

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by tunddy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Find something doing maybe like teaching and so on
pegix:
By feb ending , it will have been a year i have been sitting my ass at home
It's tragedic cry cry
Open school abeg
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by tunddy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
ASUU and FG are mad
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
ASUU are bunch of useless idiots who doesn't the betterment of this country..
Is their kids among those who have been at home for months?
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by ignis: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
There is fire on the mountain
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by crazycrypto710: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Some VC's tenure will expire for Covid-19 when de no chop sisi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Hypemanshuga: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sheriman:

Before now don't tell me you have been sleeping and pressing phone watching movies hanging out with friends since 10 months ago without you doing any work to earn for yourself?? Really poor boy you're

Liftkid:

He is a scammer and his moniker is Sherman. He contacted me today about having $103 worth of Bitcoin, then I asked his username and he said Sheriman. I asked full names and he said George asima. I searched his name and was lead to this thread, then I enquired if he is an Eco bank customer and he was like what ? I copied his account number from this post and sent him, the next thing he did was to block me.
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by udemzyudex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
which of the vice Councillors and how many of them?
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Miracle1991:
una go wait taya. Since 1967 when the enemies said the country will scatter, Nigeria still remains gidigba.

Gidiba with poverty, insecurity ravaging the country especially your region Alaye say something else

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by sojayy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kosoco:
Have this country not scattered finish? Confusion here and there. Ihe nkea ooo rice
Fg is really trying to divide n rule....
Lol
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by mvem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dollarseeker:
VCs wan eat what...waitn u de talk sef. Government wants to use ASSU to shutdown UNIs and u are here talking nonsense. They are planning another lockdown but the VCs and students must do everything to stop it. This is total wickedness from the government. I nobi student o, so take note...
ASUU and FG never are in same shoes...and FG is not going for any lockdown
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by edoairways: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ramsey19:

Wetin Vice chancellors wan eat? I guess you ain't a student coz if you're, you won't be talking like this.

if ASUU can't resume physically, they should resume virtually for we to just move on.

Students are damn tired of being stagnant academically.
Speak for yourself. Some students are making cool cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess / OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls / Please How Do I Download Paid Pdf Files Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.