Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume (27029 Views)

ASUU Strike: Committee Of Vice-Chancellors Sends Message To FG, Lecturers / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by emmavictory: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Abeg they should allow schools to resume. Students need to return to school.
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by kunlegboye(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is serious

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Mumjully: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2021
Is no longer FG have not sent them the money is now Covid-19 God help us in this country
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by pegix(m): 12:46am On Jan 13, 2021
tunddy:
Find something doing maybe like teaching and so on
got ya embarassed
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Xexza(m): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2021
People do not understand that Covid 19 is real.

See students saying they want school to resume. I understand why you should want school to resume sha; you're tired of home; your life seems paused; you need a change of environment, etc. However, just be aware that if school resumes, the VCs that are clamoring for it will not be seen in public gatherings. They won't come to your lecture halls; they won't stay in your hostels; they won't be found among you. The VCs, if at all they'll be found in the school premises will be in their offices and will effectively be able to observe safety protocols unlike the students.

It's just sad that pretty much everything in Nigeria is politicised. ASUU is probably having this stand because of her selfish interest; the VCs are probably wanting school to resume because of their own interests too. However you want to look at it, don't think that you can be in school and religiously observe safety measures against Covid 19.
Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by Digmygold: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

F9 STUDENT.

LET THOSE WHO ARE READY TO MAKE ACADEMIC EXPLOIT LEARN.

I AM A DULLARD WITH A CURSES LIFE TOGETHER WITH GENERATIONS AFTER ME. I KNOW I AM. FRUSTRATION HAS FINISHED ME.

Re: Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume by SatanBoss: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2021
MrNobodyjnr:
that id card wasn't uploaded on cochtrane thread but rather poco's thread where you too were hustling with different monikers

Checking the hate you have towards disturb and the time your account was created. I know it's you

Let me finish digging on your case... Nairaland go tire two of us
stop trolling and derailing threads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form / Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess / UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.