Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) (12479 Views)

Alewa House: Adehkings Holds Private Listening Party For Forthcoming EP Africa U / D'banj - "As I Dey Go" (Video) / D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by money121(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by YabaLeftCRAZMAN: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
jawalis:

He has the right to decide his life.
i have the right to talk my trash cheesy
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Favemmzar200:
somebody cannot catch cruise with u again
Abeg my wahala no reach your own
.no dey oppress me...

Make I go modify am sef
issokay
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
koyyes:
Chai, I remember when this guy was 26.

Mr man, forget that single. You are too old for this. You can't sing and you don't have don jazzy's beats.

I hear say you get farm. Retire and face your farm so you can take care of your daughter before she falls inside swimming pool out of your carelessness.

He is a singer. Singing is his bread and butter.

Check out the Rolling stones. Still performing after 50 years.( and the band members are grandfathers)

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by goatmeat1(f): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Opooooooo
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by toprealman: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kobicove:
Truly nothing lasts for ever...about 10 years ago D'Banj was the most sought after A-list artist in Nigeria.

Life na turn by turn...just wait for your turn smiley
In Africa.....
They come and go...
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by jawalis(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
YabaLeftCRAZMAN:
i have the right to talk my trash cheesy
You didn’t talk trash bro. You made a good point. But nevertheless, he should not be castigated by that. We all know he avoids controversies. If you know him well.
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
crazycrypto710:
issokay
shey u deal in cryptocurrency dash me one BTC
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by singwa: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
WOW

grin grin
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

He is a singer. Singing is his bread and butter.

Check out the Rolling stones. Still performing after 50 years.( and the band members are grandfathers)

Then he should do what Don jazzy is doing. That's much better. Don jazzy at his age knows better than to be shirtless and be signaling long d1ck on stage.
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
ghettochild:

You are just so stupid

A fool at forty is a fool forever. This statement was created for people like you. Let that sink.
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Favemmzar200:
shey u deal in cryptocurrency dash me one BTC
na beans? grin
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
crazycrypto710:
na beans? grin
grin grin just one coin oo

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Favemmzar200:
grin grin just one coin oo
oya take grin

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
crazycrypto710:
oya take grin
u self take grin

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by vioment: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
20 years ago by this time, na plantashun boiz dey pop for naija. P square two years later.
Craig david for UK.
Ja rule, dmx, Jay z, the lox, Eminem, snoop, and Eve, been dey run things.

10years ago for naija, na psquare, timaya, davido, wizkid, dagreen, and a fading dbanj and mohits, been dey run naija music.

For Yankee, na lil Wayne, drake, Nikki minaj, t.i, soulja boy, ying yang twins, young jeezy, Mike Jones(2008), etc were running American music.

Today I no know whether na rema abi na omah lay.

Time dey fly sha. Me wey be small boy those years dun turn mature jungle now.
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by sweetMichael(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
ochee
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Favemmzar200:
u self take grin

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=crazycrypto710 post=97989327][/quote]believe it bro

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
MrBanner:

You're a very stupid individual for this comment

A fool at forty.

Go and huzzle!
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Favemmzar200:
believe it bro
issokay
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
crazycrypto710:
issokay
crazycrypto710 crazycrypto710 are u there !!

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
YabaLeftCRAZMAN:
no body should go. let his family alone listen to it. i remember when this guy was super famous, omo he no dey even allow pics or grant interview not to talk of taking pics with fans. thunder fire u and listening there

Calm down na please grin grin grin. Haba

Hahahahahahaha
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
toprealman:

In Africa.....
They come and go...

How come they go very fast here?

They hardly last
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by toprealman: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

How come they go very fast here?

They hardly last
Their content is too superficial....
Oliver twist
Kerewa
Kurukere
Compare these with:
One love
Buffalo soldiers
Redemption song
One love

1 Like

Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by abike12(f): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
yea he needs to go ahead and keep that ish private. we haven't forgotten
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Dollanaira: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations to him and those who will attend ..
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by Onelove508: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
vioment:
20 years ago by this time, na plantashun boiz dey pop for naija. P square two years later.
Craig david for UK.
Ja rule, dmx, Jay z, the lox, Eminem, snoop, and Eve, been dey run things.

10years ago for naija, na psquare, timaya, davido, wizkid, dagreen, and a fading dbanj and mohits, been dey run naija music.

For Yankee, na lil Wayne, drake, Nikki minaj, t.i, soulja boy, ying yang twins, young jeezy, Mike Jones(2008), etc were running American music.

Today I no know whether na rema abi na omah lay.

Time dey fly sha. Me wey be small boy those years dun turn mature jungle now.

2baba no dey this your analysis?
Re: D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) by firdaus95026: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
: issokayshey u deal in cryptocurrency dash me one BTC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Radio Station, FM 97.1 Is On Fire / Burna Boy - City Boys (Official Music Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ariana Grande - 34+35 (remix) Ft. Doja Cat & Megan Thee Stallion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.