Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? (4301 Views)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? by Wande22(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
JapaProfessor:

Get a job offer, that's the best chance although it may be slightly rigorous but it remains the way to get in.
U FIT HELP?
Re: Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? by Wande22(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
JapaProfessor:
Yeah, why not? Check my signature for my e-mail.
I'VE SENT A PM
Re: Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? by Highman56: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Queenslander:
Hmmm, that's a good question, buh my dear I really don't know.. to be honest with you, all I know is that he's into some kind of exportation over there in Sweden.. and that he's married to a white woman.. with about two or three kids,. I'm not too sure.. like I said earlier he's a distant cousin,.. we aren't that close.. only talk on phone from time to time.. especially when I need something from him grin grin..you get the drill?
billing machine grin

1 Like

Re: Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? by SouthSidde: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hi all! Thank you for such a great question. I think that if you are looking for high income and beautiful fjords, Norway is your best choice. If you're looking for happiness and a great work/life balance, then Denmark is probably more your choice. For those looking for a lower cost of living and easier access for immigrants, Sweden is the number one choice. That's exactly why I chose Sweden as the country I want to live in forever. I read all the information about it on https://scandinavia.life/ : Wages, standard of living and so on. I was very interested in it and I am very glad that I made this choice.

1 Like

Re: Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? by AnitaofEurope: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sweden
gbency27:
Please housemate. I want people that are in those country to share information regard those 3 country. I'm planning to move to anyone of them to live there. Which one is the best live, that is good in term of everything human being need in life abd get a better life. Thank you
Re: Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? by ghettochild(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Shenghen visa available
Whatsapp +27737839889
Re: Sweden, Norway And Denmark, Best To Live ??? by Sverigepjokar: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
SouthSidde:
Hi all! Thank you for such a great question. I think that if you are looking for high income and beautiful fjords, Norway is your best choice. If you're looking for happiness and a great work/life balance, then Denmark is probably more your choice. For those looking for a lower cost of living and easier access for immigrants, Sweden is the number one choice. That's exactly why I chose Sweden as the country I want to live in forever. I read all the information about it on [
url=https://scandinavia.life/]https://scandinavia.life/[/url] : Wages, standard of living and so on. I was very interested in it and I am very glad that I made this choice.

My brother sweden is not heaven. You guys should go to english speaking countries. it’s easier for you to integrate and get goods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Not Banana Island But Onitsha : Pictures / Freetown Sierra Leone / Us Virgin Islands: Untapped And Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.