Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? (47371 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 4teenblaq: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

264 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by ayomide8990(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
I am here to learn.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2022
You can relocate to Afghanistan

They are far better than African continent undecided

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 4teenblaq: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Lalasticlala
Seun

cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Mooh247: 12:36am On Mar 17, 2022
cool

Grass ain't greener elsewhere.... Better perfect your hustle in Nigeria and earn good money using your leverage as a citizen so that you can vacation abroad than to go become 5th class citizens and a stranger where everybody hates you because you are a Nigerian

342 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by spydera: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2022
You could try Madagascar, Ethiopia, burundi, sychelles, South Africa...etc

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by OhBritannia(m): 1:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Try Tanzania.
Senegal.
These two countries are doing great more than the Africa standard.

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Bifwoli: 2:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
Grass ain't greener elsewhere.... Better perfect your hustle in Nigeria and earn good money using your leverage as a citizen so that you can vacation abroad than to go become 5th class citizens and a stranger where [b][/b]everybody hates you because you are a Nigerian[b][/b
I take exception to "everybody hates because you are Nigerian". Not all 200m Nigerians are hated.

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Suspect1: 2:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
Grass ain't greener elsewhere.... Better perfect your hustle in Nigeria and earn good money using your leverage as a citizen so that you can vacation abroad than to go become 5th class citizens and a stranger where everybody hates you because you are a Nigerian
noise!

241 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by dasparrow: 4:11am On Mar 17, 2022
You can try Togo, Benin Republic ( I saw pictures of Chief Sunday Igboho chilling in a mansion in Benin Republic), Gambia. Sincerely speaking, I have never lived in any African country other than Nigeria where I am from so perhaps Nigerians who reside in African nations can advise you accordingly. All the best!

54 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by dasparrow: 4:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:

I agree that the grass is not always greener on the other side and yes, on average, our people are treated with resent wherever they go because of how bad our dear nation Nigeria has become. So I get what you are saying. Let's ask for a referendum and renegotiate our existence as a nation or better yet, break up Nigeria to save lives.

Not everyone is a tough cookie and can keep hustling perpetually. There are people who hustled hard and yet are still poor in Nigeria. How do you explain that? Besides, what kind of hustle are you suggesting? Online scamming AKA yahoo-yahoo? Ritualism? Corrupt practices like charging Nigerians an arm and a leg for an international passport? Or the ever prevalent sharing of shuwa-shuwa in the office when money is released to a government parastal for a project?

Nigeria is structured in such a way that to earn a legitimate decent pay or salary, you have to engage in a lot of illegalities and corrupt practices except if you are fortunate enough to work for an international NGO or NNPC but how many Nigerians are fortunate to work in such places? Perhaps OP should become a Pastor and feed fat from the tithes and offerings of the congregants, lol. Okay, I am kidding.

Let's fix Nigeria by either going back to regionalism or break up Nigeria to save lives. The choice is ours.

185 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by digitite: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Namibia or Egypt. But go into International business or perhaps go and work in their Tourist sectors. Lots of Jobs and Infrastructure is top notch.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Obi3icebaba(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
Perfect which hustle in Nigeria.. which business do you want to do in Nigeria with diesel selling for almost 1k

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Cousin9999: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2022
People have good things to say about Senegal, Cote D'Ivoire, Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by DropsMic(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Hmm... Just find the least religious Africam country and relocate there.

An ireligious black man is an honest man

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by emmabest2000(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2022
U
K
R
A
I
N
E

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by bigdammyj: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Reading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by AshiwajuFoward: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
You can try Somalia or South Sudan. I heard food is cheap there. grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by nairavsdollars(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Somalia is not bad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Lol...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by stano2(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Fvvck up country

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by gambia(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Namibia.

9 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by sheanzy(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Biafra republic

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Somalia cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Kingpele(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigeria ��
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Animegirl(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol, until everyone decides to protest against these crazy and selfish Nigeria leaders, there is no hope in this country. As long as we have Jubril, Tinuke, Yeye hello supporters, Nigeria can never be great. The foundation of this country is faulty.

In this current hardship, you want to perfect your hustle in this country shocked. Pls, be wise.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by stano2(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:
You can try Somalia or South Sudan. I heard food is cheap there. grin
not funny Fvvk off

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by nahr(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
North African countries.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

The irony is that you will struggle to find an African country to relocate to:

The ones with large populations are no better than Nigeria (they are worse in most cases),

The ones that we think are good and hype (e.g.: South Africa and Ghana) are just like Nigeria,

While the good/fair ones are too small to support foreigners hoping to trade or find work.

44 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) / More Photos Of Mooro Bridge In Kwara State Where Many Crawl To Pass / Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.