Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? (21688 Views)

Which Federal Government Parastatal Pays Well / Slot With Federal Government Agency / Changing Job From One Federal Government Agency To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by sylve11: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
At first, I thought it was Achalugonwa angry

na the same person with different moniker . tongue cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Parachoko: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
shinene224:
All federal government agencies recruit secretly, except paramilitary and military forces...

Why is it done secretly?
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Sholaco: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
ESN/ipob undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Pymetrics: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

My company is currently recruiting

IT experts only

There is the biggest project we are targeting outside Africa and we are looking for IT experts to enable us pass the competency test and secure the job
Chat me on 07061109937

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Banditry/headsmen
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Yankee101: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
ALL....if you know someone
NONE....if you know no one
The naija way

Try agriculture

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Sirchef: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
O.Y.O
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by captainjerry: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Everything in Nigeria is just
echesilver:

Bandit grin
like secret cult
Just last week Saturday
Prison did POP .... In which no one knws when dey did d recruitment
In Nigeria u must knw sumbody who knw sumbody at the top
God save us

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by SeunOshewaWife(f): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

My company is currently recruiting

IT experts only

There is the biggest project we are targeting outside Africa and we are looking for IT experts to enable us pass the competency test and secure the job

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Baby girl...look for who know somebody way no person for inside any federal parastatal make them give you update

You dey behave as if say nor be this country you dey....them dey hardly advertise federal job

Even common university of Benin way my cousin for get work last two years...could you imagine say he receives appointments letter abi na employment letter before he go for the interviews.....which means the interview na scam...him don already get the work...the interview na formalities or to fulfill all Righteousness you are not lying same thing happened at oauthc, they have already given them employment letters before asking us to write exam. The exam na scam jare.

He shock abi
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by whippersnapper(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Parachoko:
FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION FCSC RECRUITMENT VACCANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT.
Application are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates to fill the limited vacant position in the following ministries, department agencies
>federal ministry of finance
>federal ministry of information
>the federal ministry of transport
>federal ministry of education
> federal ministry of finance
>federal ministry of power and work
>federal ministry of science and technology
> ministry of foreign affair
>general for federation
> ministry of trade and investment
> Officer of the surveyor
> officer of the auditor

Apply Here

https:///Apply-CivilServant-Jobs-2021
Note: For the avoidance of doubt, the completion/submission of applications is FREE and at no cost to applicants.
Signed by:
FOLASHADE MAJEBI
Head of Nigeria Civil Servant

Someone sent this to me on WhatsApp this morning. I'm not asking anybody to click on the link o, cause me sef never click on am cause I don't think is genuine abi nah true?
scam

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by frrank(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by kamzibobo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tetfund is recruiting!!!!!!! I someone I know went for interview today
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Timblaze(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Login.www.banditry.gov.ng
Or contact�
For more information

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by KaptainAfrika: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
All the juicy ones. But it is only for the Arewa boiz and gurls, and maybe for their slaves from other parts of Nigeria. NCC is recruiting soon between 80-250 new staff, hush don't let anyone know that I told you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
At first, I thought it was Achalugonwa angry
shey you no go dey your lane.

I'll report you to gbegile boys now
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
I don't think so. Achalugonwa is iron Lady wink wink
sylve11:

na the same person with different moniker . tongue cool
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by rhames(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Great Nairalanders, I need the information biko...which federal government agency, body, or institution is currently recruiting?

In this day and age, you are still looking for employment when Technology is the in-thing? Learn a skill that will put food on ur table and pay your rents not employment.
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by kayuseful: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Parachoko:
FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION FCSC RECRUITMENT VACCANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT.
Application are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates to fill the limited vacant position in the following ministries, department agencies
>federal ministry of finance
>federal ministry of information
>the federal ministry of transport
>federal ministry of education
> federal ministry of finance
>federal ministry of power and work
>federal ministry of science and technology
> ministry of foreign affair
>general for federation
> ministry of trade and investment
> Officer of the surveyor
> officer of the auditor

Apply Here

https:///Apply-CivilServant-Jobs-2021
Note: For the avoidance of doubt, the completion/submission of applications is FREE and at no cost to applicants.
Signed by:
FOLASHADE MAJEBI
Head of Nigeria Civil Servant

Someone sent this to me on WhatsApp this morning. I'm not asking anybody to click on the link o, cause me sef never click on am cause I don't think is genuine abi nah true?

I got that message too. From the link, it's obviously a scam

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by happy662(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Goldpeny:
Ndlea,civil service, Fireservice for replacement,Natpip,my number is 08134754822
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by sammirano: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
You didnt hear buhari on live tv abi?
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Praxis758: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ministry of Bandittry Affairs under the supervision of Sheik Gunmi
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by fineberry(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Looking for government parastatals job is like finding diamond oo...for Niger kwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Great Nairalanders, I need the information biko...which federal government agency, body, or institution is currently recruiting?

1. Bandits
2. Boko Haram
3. Fulani Herdsmen
4. APC
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by osazsky(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Baby girl...look for who know somebody way no person for inside any federal parastatal make them give you update

You dey behave as if say nor be this country you dey....them dey hardly advertise federal job

Even common university of Benin way my cousin for get work last two years...could you imagine say he receives appointments letter abi na employment letter before he go for the interviews.....which means the interview na scam...him don already get the work...the interview na formalities or to fulfill all Righteousness

He shock you abi
Uniben did not employ last 2 years except on contract basis..like solar in charge of security and jupeb lecturer's contract also..d last employment was done in Dec 2015
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Oracleforce: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

The federal ministry of ISWAP/Bokoharam is recruiting....you can submit your CV to any of their representatives in all the northern State governors or Their Head offices at Aso villa...they have their representatives also there...

The venue of the interview will be communicated to you while you're travelling on Kaduna, Abuja-Lokoja Road, Bornu road etc....

You can get some of their materials in all recognized Muslim stores nationwide...

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
NALDA, I was just shortlisted and training started yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
All of them as long as you know somebody wey know someone inside plus your money. ....everyone is fantastically corrupt now!
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by jaybest90(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ibfpleasant:
NALDA, I was just shortlisted and training started yesterday..
Bro did you receive mail or what coz I applied too
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by membranus: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Boko Haram recruitment is continuous.

Send the guy introduction letter to your ISWAP boss.
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by DoggoneDogg: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
membranus:

Send the guy introduction letter to your ISWAP boss.

The terrorist in charge of recruitment is Sunday Igboho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? / Aptitude Test Invitation / Ecobank test and Interview 2012-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.