Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? (21671 Views)

Which Federal Government Parastatal Pays Well / Slot With Federal Government Agency / Changing Job From One Federal Government Agency To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Franklyspeakin: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
As their numbers don reduce abi?? grin grin grin

shinene224:
All federal government agencies recruit secretly, except paramilitary and military forces...

Just relax, Nigeria police force would soon start recruiting
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by pomide(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nigerian Army Is Recruiting
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by membranus: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The terrorist in charge of recruitment is Sunday Igboho.

You got it wrong bro.

Igboho and your ISWAP gang boss ain't pals.

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by DoggoneDogg: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
membranus:

You got it wrong bro.

Igboho and your ISWAP gang boss ain't pals.

So why does he wear terrorist Arabic bulletproof vests?
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by ptoall1000: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
All
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
shinene224:
All federal government agencies recruit secretly, except paramilitary and military forces...

Hi dear.... Wow I never knew about this until now.... But are you sure that "ALL" Federal Government Agencies recruit secretly except paramilitary and military?
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Darkblood: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Damn niggar �
Isoright
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Baby girl...look for who know somebody way no person for inside any federal parastatal make them give you update

You dey behave as if say nor be this country you dey....them dey hardly advertise federal job

Even common university of Benin way my cousin for get work last two years...could you imagine say he receives appointments letter abi na employment letter before he go for the interviews.....which means the interview na scam...him don already get the work...the interview na formalities or to fulfill all Righteousness

He shock you abi
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
If you no be fulani. Forget am

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by babaaelino92(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
shinene224:

How reliable is this?
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by phemmyfour: 5:17am On Jul 08, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Great Nairalanders, I need the information biko...which federal government agency, body, or institution is currently recruiting?
All of them are doing it codedly
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Abdull01: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Why please?
arcahmad:
Nnpc pension fund, but suspended
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by blacknoir: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2021
All are recruiting it only depends on who u know

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by arcahmad(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Abdull01:
Why please?
they have issue with character commission as l heard

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2021
jaybest90:

Bro did you receive mail or what coz I applied too
The man that help me called me and asked me to go to ministry of agriculture to check my name.
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Anfield247:

NIGERIA ARMY! My love, no near oh!
grin
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Maameer99: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
KaptainAfrika:
All the juicy ones. But it is only for the Arewa boiz and gurls, and maybe for their slaves from other parts of Nigeria. NCC is recruiting soon between 80-250 new staff, hush don't let anyone know that I told you.

What kind of nonsense talk is that sir?
Please try and refrain from using such type of language, for no reason...haba!
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by KaptainAfrika: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Arewa boiz and gurls are given the juicest government organizations - while the rest of the Nigerian youth submit their posting letters for their SIWES and PPAs...Arewa boiz and gurls are asked by their daddies and mummies "Zainab, where do you want to do yar NYSC - NCC or NIMASA?"...Arewa boiz and gurls spoilt for choice can't even bother to pick "anyone papa, nagode papa."

Maameer99:

What kind of nonsense talk is that sir?
Please try and refrain from using such type of language, for no reason...haba!

1 Like

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Maameer99: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Lol... I'm sure there are those that have that privilege. But for you to generalise the WHOLE arewa, come on... me I'm from arewa but where am I working............?

KaptainAfrika:
Arewa boiz and gurls are given the juicest government organizations - while the rest of the Nigerian youth submit their posting letters for their SIWES and PPAs...Arewa boiz and gurls are asked by their daddies and mummies "Zainab, where do you want to do yar NYSC - NCC or NIMASA?"...Arewa boiz and gurls spoilt for choice can't even bother to pick "anyone papa, nagode papa."

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by KaptainAfrika: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Its just you that is not ambitious for those juicy places, try and push while Bubu is in power, if power comes to the South - this nepotism and tribalism you're seeing today will look like child's play.

Maameer99:
Lol... I'm sure there are those that have that privilege. But for you to generalise the WHOLE arewa, come on... me I'm from arewa but where am I working............?

Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Graciasss: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
KaptainAfrika:
All the juicy ones. But it is only for the Arewa boiz and gurls, and maybe for their slaves from other parts of Nigeria. NCC is recruiting soon between 80-250 new staff, hush don't let anyone know that I told you.
Hello good afternoon..please do you know if the recruitment is happening this month or next month
Re: Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? by Graciasss: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Graciasss:

Hello good afternoon..please do you know if the recruitment is happening this month or next month
..I mean NCC recruitment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Ecobank test and Interview 2012-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.