Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child (46867 Views)

Governor Diri Didn't Remove Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child - BBC Pidgin / Governor Diri Appoints Trikytee As Senior Special Assistant In Bayelsa / BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by kalu61(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I have this feeling that he replaced Nengi because Nengi didn't give him the Kpekus that he's been dreaming of grin grin
What if he has eaten the kpeku and is going for another one?
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Mitsurugi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
I argue this thing tire with a Nairalander last year. It just didn't make sense. When push comes to shove who would any right thinking man want his daughter to emulate? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by jaytime(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
The power of social media.
Soro soke my people, one day change will come. If water can cut rock, social media will cause a paradigm shift in this country cos these our old leaders need direction.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by simplesearch: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Perfect natural beauty and brain combine. No make up, no anklet, no jewelry, no undue exposure, yet charming and noteworthy.
This is simplicity at it's best!
Who said you can't be the best in your field while standing for God and raising his banner.
Righteousness exalt a nation, sin brings reproach ultimately!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by lebete3000: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I have this feeling that he replaced Nengi because Nengi didn't give him the Kpekus that he's been dreaming of grin grin

Na because of people like una we create SMAN. Nothing else wey una fit offer pass una broken pussy.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by UDUJ(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

cheesy grin cheesy Well that could be one of the reasons as well, but the other girl deserves to be the face of the state.

Intellect over oloshoism anyday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by tnerro1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
grin
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Adeplus: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Now we are talking. Good one. Educated over Olosho

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Esteve24: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hahahaha, E Shock You,more are coming from Brands.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Freemasonry: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Way to go!
It’s high time we stop celebrating mediocre Oloshos above hardworking and deserving youths.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is just common sense... True excellence should be rewarded with exactly what it is due, not rewarding nonsense with priceless things.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by lebete3000: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
damilola4162:

https://insidenaija.com.ng/governor-diri-removes-bbnaijas-nengi-as-face-of-bayelsa-girl-child/

To all honourable members of the great SMAN, let us open our bank accounts for this exceptional lady.

She has beaten the odds.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by cbi24: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good move
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Saintspapa: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Right step at the right direction, we should stop promoting mediocrity and go for excellence.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by subcbouy: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sense don de come him head naw Brain n Beauty

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
only DNA children reason this way
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
Dem do bash sense enter this one head or maybe he don chop wetin he Wan chop before dem begin the stingy women move...

On those stingy women palava, unless they have what they do if not, na better hunger go finish them...

Imagine my ex of many years was asking if am around.. Someone that just got married few days ago o... What the Bleep is wrong with these ladies /women self?

a deluded man hyping himself... your ex did not ask you anything. shut up
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by sacajawea: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
SpicyMimi:
I like Nengi but this is Right.

By the way, we have just few Jeans, Few pants Few T-Shirts and 1 Polo left at low prices.

Also we have Brand new wedding gowns for 26k only.

Delivery nationwide.

Check pm for WhatsApp link.
What do you like nengi For? angry
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by vioment: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good job on social priorities by bayelsa number 1.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
AGurlnoname:

shut up. She slept with you or your father before?
DNA CHILD HOW FAR
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Myself2(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
damilola4162:

https://insidenaija.com.ng/governor-diri-removes-bbnaijas-nengi-as-face-of-bayelsa-girl-child/

Just compare the faces of the two girls; one is a Jezebel looking olosho, while one is a decent looking home girl, how do you then make an olosho the face of girls in a whole state. What a slap to the spirit of decency.
Well better late than never, the governor corrected the error, so let the olosho girl go and collect her payment for those she slept with to get that award earlier as that would be the only way she could have been selected.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

She’ll give him for free if he no give him anything before...

No be that osho free again?
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by kenodrill: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

So if you are been told nengi refused giving a governor kpekus you would believe

Smh
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by JoeEeL(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Haah,

Sanity at last in this part of the world. shocked
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Henry22(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lost priority found...
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by meobizy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
What a weakling. Anyway, it's his political lifespan he wants to elongate so I understand. He should have created another equally or more significant post and appointed her there. Well, Nengi can cope, at least her market was boosted for a short time.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
I think this is better since Nenji is preoccupied with other things that distracts her from such important appointments functions.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Badt Men Wey Sabi..So after Dem don Chew Nengi finish in less than 6months Dem don Adjust her Face of Bayelsa Appointment.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
No be everyone dey go after kpekus like you.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Slurity(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That is because your mind is so polluted that even devil is in shock

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by SweetCunt97(f): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
TrickorTreat:

Sammy07 I don't want freebies, just come and buy one of my cats cry
location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Funny: See The Picture Phyno Posted On Instagram About An Igbo Doing Yoga / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.