Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child (46299 Views)

Governor Diri Didn't Remove Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child - BBC Pidgin / Governor Diri Appoints Trikytee As Senior Special Assistant In Bayelsa / BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I have this feeling that he replaced Nengi because Nengi didn't give him the Kpekus that he's been dreaming of grin grin
Na One Day Dem take Chop Kpekus clean mouth naw...Abi, na life time contract?!
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by ofiko123(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations to the new girl on her appointment..
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by bigiyaro(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I have this feeling that he replaced Nengi because Nengi didn't give him the Kpekus that he's been dreaming of grin grin
lolzzz, as a top dog, he's tired of eating one pkomo already. Time to move on.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by globalresource: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
Dem do bash sense enter this one head or maybe he don chop wetin he Wan chop before dem begin the stingy women move...

On those stingy women palava, unless they have what they do if not, na better hunger go finish them...

Imagine my ex of many years was asking if am around.. Someone that just got married few days ago o... What the Bleep is wrong with these ladies /women self?

Maybe she want to ask for money lol
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by AsawanaDgreat: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nengi face na bad luck
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Seyzcham91(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin honestly speaking i have same thought
DaddyRochie1642:
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
AGurlnoname:

shut up. She slept with you or your father before?
what is her achievement in life?
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by ruggedtimi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
CardiNice:
Nengi is too small a fish for a governor.

If at all the governor is a flexing type, it's A list entertainers in NIGERIA and Ghana that they roll with.

Nengi is for small boys like them Davido and co.

Don't disrespect a governor.
davido no be small boy.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
honesty4Nigeria:

a deluded man hyping himself... your ex did not ask you anything. shut up
this is someone that got married on 25th Nov asking for money on 7th Dec..
I don't normally do this but now that you've seen it, you can go Bleep yourself and get sense while at it ode

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Acidosis(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Scrutinize what you read/digest online. Don't waste your energy on FAKE news.

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Seyzcham91(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
don't say such again. no pussy is too small for men

men can disappoint you when it comes to pussy and vagina people

and besides Nengi na Hot cake and too sexy a wowan every man would always want
CardiNice:
Nengi is too small a fish for a governor.

If at all the governor is a flexing type, it's A list entertainers in NIGERIA and Ghana that they roll with.

Nengi is for small boys like them Davido and co.

Don't disrespect a governor.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by zudozz: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nengi wey dey here dey drag kidwaya pryk for Dubai?
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Anything dat goes up most surely come down..... So Nengi time don pass b dat
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by kaludestiny10(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
You just said what I had in mind. Or maybe him don do chop and clean mouth.
DaddyRochie1642:
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by smiliyB(f): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Exactly! If not he should have allow her stay a year and replace afterwards
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Slynation(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oil dey your head....Flesh and bones did not reveal this to you, but the spirit did.....!!
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by youngpresidooo: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
This news is fake..
Nengi was never removed....
scrutinize what you read
then secondly we should become wise in this word.
we should know that the world has left the level of Education is this and that.
Education is good but please of all the first class we have in Nigeria what good have they brought to the country?
Many sad people became lively during bbnaija show.
Do you know how much many spend to get entertained
if you like study and get any class, it is your cup of tea and add nothing to what has been wrong with me daily.
you as a musician sings and make me forget my sorrow and you expect me to dash you money because of your own life that has no effect on me because you did well for yourself and leave someone that entertained and help me?
we think foolishly in this country sha.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by benji93: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
As I enter this thread na this comment I come dey find. You people never disappoint. cheesy grin
DaddyRochie1642:
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
SweetCunt97:
location?

Lagos, but delivery to other states isn't an issue. Sent you a pm.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by MockingHaters: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Because that is your yardstick for employing women
DaddyRochie1642:
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Sammy07: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
TrickorTreat:

Sammy07 I don't want freebies, just come and buy one of my cats cry

Cats ke, I don't like em
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by elijahkayode(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
ShackWes:
long over due

how will an olosho be the face of a whole state?

this new face looks more responsible and make gov Diri no corrupt this young barrister oo

Long overdue we can't be sponsoring oloshos while our education system is nothing to write about (Sanity must be restored for the sake of our next generation)
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Codivoar(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
1) Governor Diri has just joined the stingy men association
2) Nengy refuse to open what we all know.
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is the right thing to do. Well done Mr Governor
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Dollanaira: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Commendable
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by chaloskyx: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
hahah i guess he has gotten what he wanted from her and moved on
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
AGurlnoname:

shut up. She slept with you or your father before?

Don't mind him. Him and his father are not part of the different guys that have had her...
Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by jimi4us: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

What's in The Ashawoo kpekus that is not known to everyone in Abuja

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Queenserah26(f): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
True

jantofubu:
Way to go

Government need to start encouraging academic excellence rather celebrating mediocre...

The rot in our educational system can be reduced to minimum if there's an incentive attached to encourage outstanding results

Thumbs up to sabi governor...

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by chibunna60393: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
:location? Lagos, but delivery to other states isn't an issue. Sent you a pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu / Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.