Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) (64914 Views)

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Farid24224(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sagay212:

GTFO! The cows are just phucking animals. Phucking animals to be eaten. You don't foo.lishly compare animals to humans. A boy was killed and you phucking airhead, blood sucking abo.kis are crying over burnt animals? How much are the phucking cows? Each of the useless cows won't cost more than 200k. If you had 50 cows in that phucking truck which is not up to, that's 10million. 10 million can be paid for the burnt cows. How much are you going to pay for the life of the dead boy. You phucking, annoying, barbaric MFs think you live in a jungle where life of humans don't mean anything to you? You better make up your terrorist mind and decide if you want to live in nigeria or niger. You can only value cows more than human lives in your phucking north. That's why ya'll getting killed like chickens but protect your cows. Rubb.ish

Calm down amigo, am not quarrelling with you so stop insulting me. A life was lost and that's grievous but just because a life is lost doesn't mean you have to become barbaric by setting the truck on fire, that is not sensible one bit....It was an accident. You still haven't answered my question? Why were the cows killed? In my religion, all life has a value including animals, I don't know about your religion but even in a common sense situation, you can't just behave like that....

And for what you said about me, I won't call or insult you back because my religion doesn't permits insulting anyone even Kafir, so keep tarnishing the image of your religion online.

Have a good day!!
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sagay212: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Farid24224:

Calm down amigo, am not quarrelling with you so stop insulting me. A life was lost and that's grievous but just because a life is lost doesn't mean you have to become barbaric by setting the truck on fire, that is not sensible one bit....It was an accident. You still haven't answered my question? Why were the cows killed? In my religion, all life has a value including animals, I don't know about your religion but even in a common sense situation, you can't just behave like that....

And for what you said about me, I won't call or insult you back because my religion doesn't permits insulting anyone even Kafir, so keep tarnishing the image of your religion online.

Have a good day!!

You know your religion and what it supports and encourage. It is the same religion that makes you value animals over human lives. The same religion getting your people killed anyhow. Same religion that cuts off people's hands and other body parts and render them useless. You don't tell people how to react when you kill one of their own, whether accident or not. Like I said the cows won't cost more than 10million. Can you pay for the life of the boy killed? It's actually senseless and annoying that many of you evil people who claim to be religious are actually more angry over the killing of the useless cows rather than the boy killed.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
is it the cows that killed the boy?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by sutewise82(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
When d gbege start. Make una no say i no tell una
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by cunley(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Fulanis will kill them for every single cow killed.
Just watch
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Farid24224(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Sagay212:

You know your religion and what it supports and encourage. It is the same religion that makes you value animals over human lives. The same religion getting your people killed anyhow. Same religion that cuts off people's hands and other body parts and render them useless. You don't tell people how to react when you kill one of their own, whether accident or not. Like I said the cows won't cost more than 10million. Can you pay for the life of the boy killed? It's actually senseless and annoying that many of you evil people who claim to be religious are actually more angry over the killing of the useless cows rather than the boy killed.

Our religion does not value animal lives to human lives, don't get it wrong.. It was an accident, it can happen to anyone regardless on how careful we are, the killing of boy was an ACCIDENT!! Go check in details what "accident" is. Now back to my question for the third time, why were the animals killed? Was it by accident or just mere brutality and anger unleashed on 'em?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Farid24224(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2021
Sagay212:

When I was 16, that was last two years. Me and my Uncle accidentally ran into a boy when we were coming back home from training. The boy was about 10 years of age, he died immediately. We stopped the vehicle as people began to gather around. And guess what, we and some group of people took the boy to the hospital where he was medically pronounced dead, we searched and got in contact with his family who arrived to the hospital some minutes later. As usual they were very sad (not angry) especially the mother. They knew it was his time and it was an accident, they knew it wasn't murder....They forgave us immediately and according to our religion, we have to pay blood money to them and fast for two months for taking a life....

It is understanding that the mob and people around were unhappy and angry at the driver, but for no reason for them to unleash it even to the driver as far he did not attempt to run nevertheless the innocent animals who knows nothing about the incident...The right thing for them to do was to apprehend the driver, seize his truck and hand him over to the authorities... If they are thinking Justice won't prevail, they should find the boy's family and take him to them. They are the kinsmen of the boy, they are the one that lose a member not anyone out there who has no right to attack a driver that got into an accident.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by tit(f): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Farid24224:

When I was 16, that was last two years. Me and my Uncle accidentally ran into a boy when we were coming back home from training. The boy was about 10 years of age, he died immediately. We stopped the vehicle as people began to gather around. And guess what, we and some group of people took the boy to the hospital where he was medically pronounced dead, we searched and got in contact with his family who arrived to the hospital some minutes later. As usual they were very sad (not angry) especially the mother. They knew it was his time and it was an accident, they knew it wasn't murder....They forgave us immediately and according to our religion, we have to pay blood money to them and fast for two months for taking a life....

It is understanding that the mob and people around were unhappy and angry at the driver, but for no reason for them to unleash it even to the driver as far he did not attempt to run nevertheless the innocent animals who knows nothing about the incident...The right thing for them to do was to apprehend the driver, seize his truck and hand him over to the authorities... If they are thinking Justice won't prevail, they should find the boy's family and take him to them. They are the kinsmen of the boy, they are the one that lose a member not anyone out there who has no right to attack a driver that got into an accident.

this cows pain you pass all the jaga jaga in the zoo
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Dackrapper(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2021
illicit:
Cow wey dem suppose use do the boy funeral....
Those guys no think twice na, na wetin anger dey cause
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2021
hope sey amotekun dey on standby. I trust my bororo tribe they must retaliate.
why did yoruba people sef left all this foreign herdsmen to occupy areas in oyo state.
Gov makinde should mediate into this issue to prevent further loss of lives , properties and and peace.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 1:42am On Jan 13, 2021
tit:

as dem burn the cows plus truck together na him be the best solution.
fulanis are very cunny sets of humanity. if the oyo guys take the cows alive from the truck, they will tag them as cattle rustlers, robbers before you know it ak 47 from mali and senegal will be flying into oyo state , fulanis will now want to play innocent that the driver of the truck conveying the herds didn't kill anyone.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by calcal: 2:00am On Jan 13, 2021
Rosko123:
Why na, let us maintain peace with these herdsmen oooo, cos these people might fight back

A coward has no place on this earth!

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by makaveli902: 4:52am On Jan 13, 2021
2Ways:
What is really going on in Oyo lately?
I think there are people in the media that are paid to propagate this news.

And there's a motive behind it....
It well

Propagation or not, so far as they are not placing false accusations against them.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by makaveli902: 5:00am On Jan 13, 2021
Incognito403:

Will killing the cows bring the boy? Be more rational than emotional.

They should have gone after the truck owners. This is despicable.

One evil doesn't justify another. Until everyone learns accepts their shortcomings, I see no future for this country.

If they (the Fulanis) start to realize that human lives are important than the life of a cow perhaps their brain will reset to default. Or is it not because of their cattles that they commit so much atrocious acts and still go unpunished?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by History555: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Such a terrible event... A young life brought down in its prime? So painful.

Meanwhile for those Igbos shouting Fulani up and down... you don't know anything about the cow business in Oyo. Those cows must definitely belong to a Yoruba man. People from Ibadan,Iseyin, saki,igbo-ora have been in the cow selling and butchering business before there was a country called Nigeria.

What brought ipob into this. I known you are disappointed that your people choose to stand up for themselves but a slave and coward like you wants to deflect attention away from them by bringing ipob into the issue.
Yorubas need to exterminate betrayals like you who will rather like fulani ass than stand up for fellow yorubas
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2021
Sagay212:

Yes the boy carelessly crossed the road and the people carelessly and angrily burnt the truck with the cows. You are not being biased indeed. How much be nama compared to human life. Something dey do you.
You Dey among Nigeria Problem I swear
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Farid24224(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2021
tit:

They were killed for no reason, just pure wickedness!!
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2021
Enough cow meat to last
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by officialfestus(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2021
so wrong so Wright
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sagay212: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Farid24224:

Hand him over to the authorities that has always been looking away especially when the crime is committed by northerners. The authorities that pardon boko haram terrorists because they are from the north and jail Yahoo boys?

You think it was the boys time to die but don't think it was the cows time to get burnt as well? If the mother or father of the boy your uncle killed by accident had broken your head and led to your death, maybe your uncle or family members would have accepted it as 'it's your time'. If you believe that it's someone's time to die due to another person's carelessness, I see no reason ya'll fumming over burnt animals. It was their time to die too. The people being killed by boko haram too, it's their time. The same boko haram given pardon for killing innocent people.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sagay212: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2021
Farid24224:

Our religion does not value animal lives to human lives, don't get it wrong.. It was an accident, it can happen to anyone regardless on how careful we are, the killing of boy was an ACCIDENT!! Go check in details what "accident" is. Now back to my question for the third time, why were the animals killed? Was it by accident or just mere brutality and anger unleashed on 'em?

The animals where killed because a useless, senile driver killed an innocent boy. The people were angry because it is not the first time things like that have been happening and the drivers go away with it. Like I said, you don't teach people how to react when you phuck with them. Whatever you see, you take. Tell your cow truck drivers to value human lives over their cows. If they don't value human lives in the north, it is not thesame in the south. So much noise for some cows that were going to be slaughtered anyways.

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by CorleonOfSicily: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Chinedu1994(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2021
I have seen evils, but this one brought me to my knees.
Those innocent animals knew nothing about the accident. They could've caged the cows somewhere and then burn the truck if they must burn something.

Chai...
Some people are terribly wicked in this life.
How can a human being do this?
Those cows must be in so much agony while dying for something they knew nothing about.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:
This is wickedness. Those cows are innocent.

so the boy killed is not innocent right? so you now value cows lives more than humans cos i dont get you?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Incognito403: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2021
makaveli902:

If they (the Fulanis) start to realize that human lives are important than the life of a cow perhaps their brain will reset to default. Or is it not because of their cattles that they commit so much atrocious acts and still go unpunished?
Many people in the cattle business aren't even Fulani. You people don't know how the cattle business works.

All these hate speech is doing more harm than good. One day you'll look back and regret how you've been used as a tool for political for political propaganda.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by themanderon: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
poor cows.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by amuwo1980: 1:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Same animal rights propagators of those days are burning livestock alive

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) / Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.