Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) (64915 Views)

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Such a terrible event... A young life brought down in its prime? So painful.

Meanwhile for those Igbos shouting Fulani up and down... you don't know anything about the cow business in Oyo. Those cows must definitely belong to a Yoruba man. People from Ibadan,Iseyin, saki,igbo-ora have been in the cow selling and butchering business before there was a country called Nigeria.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by samuel900(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
So Fulani want to start war with south west from Oyo......let Ondo, Osun, Ekiti prepared
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Amanda4life: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
YORUBA DON START NOW.

WHEN THE PROBLEM GO COME ALL OF THEM JAPPAAA
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by adewad13(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is uncalled for... what's the offense of those dead cows?
whats their offense? This is unacceptable.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
I pity Fulani people after Buhari tenure, you people will suffer heavy loss if you don't tame those miscreants among you
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
This is wickedness. Those cows are innocent.

Your choice is the driver ?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Amanda4life:
YORUBA DON START NOW.

WHEN THE PROBLEM GO COME ALL OF THEM JAPPAAA

Them go push am go east , just like during endsars
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
ShackWes:
this is exactly how every fulani terrorists should be treated

Burn them alive with their cows, set of retardedd lots
GOD.. is this what we have become??
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Franking: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kingdemu:
The difference is that there is a law against the sell and consumption of alcohol in Kano State. You guys should ban the consumption of cattle if you do not want it. I am not a herdsman but it is my means of survival to buy cattle from the North and send it over to the south.

The same law forgot to ban the government from collecting VAT from the sale of alcohol.

3 Likes

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by lastmessenger: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
There will be mourning in Aso Rock. Who will console my Bihari?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are not anonymous mind wat you post

i

i know.....and i am not scared....

But those fulani deserve what they are doing to them now....they have killed uncountable innoccent farmers....and no justice was served....

I repeat show no mercy to them...

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Juanmike(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mannabbq grill has taken night bus to...
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by tosin4lyf: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Do you have sense at all? We are talking of human life you are saying nonsense.
The cows are innocent. They could slaughter the cows. This is what Yoruba called Iku gbonna
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
Whoever is driving in Oyo State should be very careful of pedestrians o. I heard they don't waste time in burning whichever vehicle knocks down a pedestrian. RIP to the boy embarassed
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by zudozz: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
I no dey too send animals but I pity this ones..At least no be the cows them driver the truck nau!
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by God1stson(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Incognito403:

Will killing the cows bring the boy? Be more rational than emotional.

They should have gone after the truck owners. This is despicable.

One evil doesn't justify another. Until everyone learns accepts their shortcomings, I see no future for this country.

If there is a way to tell u guys that human life is worth 1 million cows I will sponsor it, maybe CNN. OK come let me kill ur wife and dash u a trailer load of cows how about that hypocrite!
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sobasojek: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
rawfact:
Whoever is driving in Oyo State should be very careful of pedestrians o. I heard they don't waste time in burning whichever vehicle knocks down a pedestrian. RIP to the boy embarassed
No like that. For them to burn the truck simply means that either the truck driver was over speeding despite seeing the rider at the front or the driver killed the boy intentionally

There have been accidents in Oyo state, where nobody was burnt
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Farid24224(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is pure wickedness, never knew the Yoruba's can be like this, it was an accident. Why burn the truck and even the innocent animals in it?!

May Allah forgive them.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sobasojek: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
tosin4lyf:
The cows are innocent. They could slaughter the cows. This is what Yoruba called Iku gbonna
Na that iku gbona make sense
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by God1stson(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Farid24224:
This is pure wickedness, never knew the Yoruba's can be like this, it was an accident. Why burn the truck and even the innocent animals in it?!

May Allah forgive them.

Una pple wey dey carry trailer most at times are high on hard drugs. No life deserved to be sacrificed on d alter of careless driving. The law enforcement would have done better but those mob no trust them to execute fair judgment.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Conrod: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Psalmy2cute:
GOD.. is this what we have become??
I fear for our tomorrow.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by God1stson(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Boxer007:

Stuuupid boys. but why are they burning good cattles simply becoz they kill just one skinny use less boy by mistake? use less fooooolish hoodlum boys!! angry

U guys don't value life but down south we will continue to teach u the value of one skinny life created by God Almighty. Ur state of mental delapitation is to bad to inform u that u can't create one strand of women attach let alone one strand on human hair.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Kokaine(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
This is wickedness. Those cows are innocent.
exactly. The cows are innocent and did not deserve that brutal treatment
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by olawonder(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
One child (God rest his soul) will confront the driver on resurrection day... but ten cows will confront the mob on that day; whose punishment will be more severe?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Bosun13: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
I don't know what to judge...all i know is. Naija is no more existing .. . People remain living by grace.
Thank you.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sobasojek:

No like that. For them to burn the truck simply means that either the truck driver was over speeding despite seeing the rider at the front or the driver killed the boy intentionally

There have been accidents in Oyo state, where nobody was burnt

I see
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Dollanaira: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Really
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by richeeyo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Bros, Animals have rights too, poverty don too enter u oo
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Ok, now that they have burnt the cows am sure the human life has been restored
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
ShackWes:
this is exactly how every fulani terrorists should be treated

Burn them alive with their cows, set of retardedd lots

These cows may belong to a Yoruba or Igbo trader. NigerianJungle justice and tribal hatred will take us nowhere.

Prosecution for Traffic accidents is the work of the police in a civilized society not of hooligans.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

i know.....and i am not scared....

But those fulani deserve what they are doing to them now....they have killed uncountable innoccent farmers....and no justice was served....

I repeat show no mercy to them...

No matter what the case maybe we must always put into consideration that there are still law abiding ones we should all understand that crime is not a tribe factor

taking out rage and vengeance on a whole tribe bcus of the deeds of a few is an inhumane thing to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.