Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,236 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Just In: MFM Go Olukoya Receives Award From NPF - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just In: MFM Go Olukoya Receives Award From NPF (394 Views)

Sam Adeyemi And My Strange Experience In MFM Ajah / Paying Tithe Is Not Specify As Compulsory In The Bible, Mfm Go, Olukoya Speaks / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: MFM Go Olukoya Receives Award From NPF by Gemid94(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Founder and General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, MFM, Pastor Daniel Olukoya has received an ‘Excellent Public Service Award’ from the Nigeria Police Force.

The award, was presented by the Commandant Police College, Assistant Inspector General Olasupo Ajani, commended the GO for what he called "unprecedented support for the Police and Youths of Nigeria".

According to the police spokesperson, the award is in recognition of Olukoya's selfless service to Nigeria, especially the annual MFM football Evangelism competition where the Police Recruits compete departmetally, among others.

Dr. Olukoya, in his post, said; "In the last 8 years, the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries through it's Evangelism outreach program has engaged and empowered Police recruits at the Police College Training School, Ikeja, Lagos through counseling sessions, sports and monetary support.

"Aside from one-on-one counseling, there is an annual MFM football Evangelism competition where the Police Recruits compete departmetally. This generates excitement among the new recruits. While there is always plenty to eat and drink, the first, second, and third-placed teams get various sums of cash rewards, medals, giant trophies and so much more."

In appreciation of this gesture, the Police paid a courtesy call on MFM General Overseer, Dr Daniel Olukoya in his office where he was presented a plaque by the force.

The NPF enjoined other men of God to emulate MFM in the quest to have a better Nigeria.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/just-in-mfm-go-olukoya-receives-award-from-npf

Re: Just In: MFM Go Olukoya Receives Award From NPF by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
You tried
Re: Just In: MFM Go Olukoya Receives Award From NPF by enilove(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
That is my G.O.
God bless you sir , in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Expose How We Got Stephanie Otobo To Apologise Over Sex Scandal / MY STORY: How I Died, Rose, Got Power, And Now On A Part Of Warfare / VIDEO: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.