Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

MY STORY: How I Died, Rose, Got Power, And Now On A Part Of Warfare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY STORY: How I Died, Rose, Got Power, And Now On A Part Of Warfare (387 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / 6 Wonderful Weapons Of Warfare You Can Use When The Battle Wears On / 6 Wonderful Weapons Of Warfare You Can Use When The Battle Wears On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY STORY: How I Died, Rose, Got Power, And Now On A Part Of Warfare by Raltrending(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who is interested on the Story of my Life and Spiritual Journey?

1. What led me to suicidal thoughts?
2. How i died and Jesus gave me a New life
3. How I Encounter the Holy Spirit, the things i did etc
4 My Story of how i started seeing visions
5. How i prayed for Diabetes, High blood pressure and a deaf person and they got healing
Re: MY STORY: How I Died, Rose, Got Power, And Now On A Part Of Warfare by Raltrending(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
If interested please just say Hi, by replying to this particular comment
Re: MY STORY: How I Died, Rose, Got Power, And Now On A Part Of Warfare by Raltrending(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Also i will like to form a Prayer team, so if anyone is also interested, also reply to this particular comment
Re: MY STORY: How I Died, Rose, Got Power, And Now On A Part Of Warfare by Raltrending(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Raltrending:
Also i will like to form a Prayer team, so if anyone is also interested, also reply to this particular comment
Am hosting a LIVE Prayer on Facebook Room tomorrow, Limited to just about 50 person. So if any of you Brethren care to join for the FREE GIFTS of GOD which includes Healing, Reconnecting with Father, Prophecies(Mind of God) or just to Enjoy the Presence of God with Fellow Brethrens, please Ask to get the Invite link.

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? / I Won't Take Covid-19 Vaccine I'm Not A Guinea Pig-pastor Oyedapo / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Warning Across To Christians Worldwide, Read What He Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.