Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) (38850 Views)

Seun Kuti Appoints Femi Falana As His Lawyer / Caption This Photo Of 2face & D'banj As They Baecation With Their Wives In Ghana / Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by tillaman(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Useku(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bangalee and Don baba j on different sides of the divide.

Hope skibanj and kuti are not tryna shade don.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
This guy nah Judas, see that him stupid head

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is it
Finally niggarrrrs in da hood are about to be divided or separated into pussy asss niggarrrz and real niggarrrrs

CGAN is for pussy ass niggarrs

While

facts spoken
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Small cruise, this one dey form another nonsense association. With him head like garden egg
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by dfrost: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
jjcphenom:
This association is not recognized in this country.

Only Simps and men without investment joins this rubbish group.

Actually the association is recognized only in Nigeria cheesy

Men without investment? Hmmm... You need to be on the Island during AGMs of banks and see the rubbish those bank managers are doing with single women. After they will be praying for husbands and their attitude is zero.

Greed is a big problem for most men and women finally.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by raphy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Them give me form to fill for stingy men association I still they think if I should join .
Then this one just come up.

See wahala . who woman use kitten help self.
Small cruise, this one dey form another nonsense association. With him head like garden egg
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Midadeola(f): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
ObaKlaz:
D'banj makes it rain!!! D'banj dey spend fire!!!

When he's spending, it's a spree... ON HIMSELF, HIS WIFE AND FAMILY ALONE , not on some random sluts and slay queens of no value.

I'm sure he'll reject this imposed 'position', anyway. He won't even respond to it. He doesn't respond to everything and everybody.
Wat apun gangan

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
SMAN members are disappointed about these saboteurs cheesy

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by goatmeat1(f): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
okay
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigerians are very childish sha , everything na cruise.

Sometimes why I don't believe Nigeria is the poverty capital, these are very happy people.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by pickatyouu: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
We all can be what/who we wanna be

Stingy man association
Cheerful giver association
Open leg association
Close leg association
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by raphy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Techno suppose to be the president so becus that guy de give as I knw am for social media

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Fkforyou(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
This trend as idiotic it is to me, I have to say this.

All those men saying they are cheerful givers are weak men who use their money to seek validation and affection from women. They think all that women want is just money. Asides their ability to spend on women, they have no character, tact or wisdom.

As for DBanj, he is just saying this to appease his female fans so that they can promote his upcoming trash he calls music.

I like DBanj as a person because of his style but in this case, he has goofed up because I can see through his manipulations, never the less, it’s all part of the hustle. undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by RexTramadol1: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
The year just start

By mid year they will be back in Canaan
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by IAMPEDRO: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Lovely, this d'banj of a guy is so sweet and romantic,. His wife is a really lucky woman.. I swear down!! She should hold him tight!! tongue
Na wah oh..... for another person husband? Don't judge a book by it cover dear.

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by kenodrill: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Lovely, this d'banj of a guy is so sweet and romantic,. His wife is a really lucky woman.. I swear down!! She should hold him tight!! tongue

I know you don't mind been his second wife shocked
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Jojo056: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
To ALPHA MALES now,dbanj na SIMP lol

2k foreign instagram follower account available now!First come,first serve..
Just check my signature
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Debanj that doesn’t give like don jazzy or Davido? grin
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
jjcphenom:
This association is not recognized in this country.

Only Simps and men without investment joins this rubbish group.
U have more investment than DON JAZZY, AND MR EAZI. WE HAVE HEARD YOU
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wahala for people Sha. If Don jazzy who is the highest giver in social media can join stingy men association (I hope it's cruise sha) then E Don be for all these jobless slay queens.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by vioment: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
You can see our national way of politics in this, you call am number 1 but him id na 0002. Who cun be 0001.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
MC Oluomo is the best for the position the only person that can rival him his Sunday Igboho
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na Don Jazzy go dey behind am.
That guyman Don dey post about these stingy, cheerful blah blah blah stuffs since.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Femi316: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
In every twelve there must be a judah na carrot
Despirado121:
Singer Oladapo Oyebanjo known as D’banj has been appointed as the president of Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The association was set up by music Seun Kuti to counter the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.

The 38-year-old had revealed in an Instagram post on Tuesday that their motto is ‘because African Women Are Worth It’.

Sharing a photo of his ID on Instagram Tuesday, D'Banj who was appointed as the president of the association by Seun Kuti wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8vZFUDBp4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Stingy Men Association trended on Monday after Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy shared his ID card of social media.

Several other men on Twitter have followed suit in acquiring their ID cards.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
If you noticed the membership be like irony.

What am saying...

Just observe people in the givers and non givers, no ppl wey dey stingy membership dey give while givers is full of stingy ppl

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by BoboNogoDie: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ogipoo2:
Funny person
Nonsense

Something wey I do with free app
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by staga: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigerians are by nature, a very stupid bunch of people.

No attention to solving any problems anywhere but more interested in frivolities.

Look at all those that died in the ENDSARS protests: have they not died in vain?
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by providencia(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Oga cheerful giver, how come no give away?

Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma