Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) (38724 Views)

Seun Kuti Appoints Femi Falana As His Lawyer / Caption This Photo Of 2face & D'banj As They Baecation With Their Wives In Ghana / Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Maliqcious: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Young man be careful and think it twice as a G boy wetting you gain if all the money were you don loot and still shima no go follow you flex am how them go t[i][/i]ake give you better Bleep self.author=slawormiir post=97993184]Damnnn niggarrrr
This is it
Finally niggarrrrs in da hood are about to be divided or separated into pussy asss niggarrrz and real niggarrrrs

CGAN is for pussy ass niggarrs

While SMAN is for real niggarrrrs

This is to say seun kuti and dbanj are pussy ass niggarrs
[/quote]
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations to Dbanj grin
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by obayendo1010(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wrong appointee,
for where OBO dey?
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by waynetee(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Seun Kuti don fuckup like that
Anywhere stingy men catch you...

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by hotseat: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
While our "leaders of tomorrow" are reveling in frivolities, the "leaders of today" are having a field day.

Chai!

Na who do una like this?

Una mumu neva do?
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Keketu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Lovely, this d'banj of a guy is so sweet and romantic,. His wife is a really lucky woman.. I swear down!! She should hold him tight!! tongue
hi please pm me thank
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Buhari go just dey laugh
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
They can also give to their fellow men, not only women.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Lovely, this d'banj of a guy is so sweet and romantic,. His wife is a really lucky woman.. I swear down!! She should hold him tight!! tongue
sounds like U've bn knacked by him before. or u wish he would pound u like EBA
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Onelove508: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
What about the minority of us that it's our girls that gives us money, which association do we belong?
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by HoluGraze: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
No wonder Genevieve no gree for you D'banj

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
cool

Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by grandlexuz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
ojun50:
Now I see why buhari dey mess with us....

We play too much

What is wrong with playing too much?. Buhari finds himself from one hospital to the other for lack of no play amd humour. Mind you those promoting either the Stingy Men or Givers Association are hardworking succesful men in their own right.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by grandlexuz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Onelove508:
What about the minority of us that it's our girls that gives us money, which association do we belong?

LAZY YOUTHS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by iamL(f): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
I knew this ship is for responsible family men who are happy and not broke. Don Jazzy should go and find happiness o.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fela Kuti must be really proud of his son,even in his grave.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by rachytenny2(f): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Okay. But what bothers me more is that....why is their ID card easier to get compared to the national ID card
Misplaced priority...
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Ayobami7(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
lol
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by juman(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
otipoju:
D banj wey refuse to pay that Olosho after service? ...

grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Snazzynho(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Despirado121:
Singer Oladapo Oyebanjo known as D’banj has been appointed as the president of Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The association was set up by music Seun Kuti to counter the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.

The 38-year-old had revealed in an Instagram post on Tuesday that their motto is ‘because African Women Are Worth It’.

Sharing a photo of his ID on Instagram Tuesday, D'Banj who was appointed as the president of the association by Seun Kuti wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8vZFUDBp4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Stingy Men Association trended on Monday after Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy shared his ID card of social media.

Several other men on Twitter have followed suit in acquiring their ID cards.
I refused to join the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria
SMAN
I love my woman!
Allow me to spend on her! is it your money? Baby don't mind them! Continue to loot me jare.... I am your palliative
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by lebete3000: 1:00am On Jan 13, 2021
otipoju:
D banj wey refuse to pay that Olosho after service? ...no na MC Oluomo be cheerful giver chairman

You dey mind the Oga Titus. Person wey hin account don read minus....
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Litmus: 1:17am On Jan 13, 2021
Cheerful Givers Association is just the type of thing that would come out of Nigeria but unfortunately Nigerians don’t seem to value their superior ways and instead tend to let the ways of other African nations influence them. And, indeed, I’ve only a moment ago learned from an article on BBC Africa that the Stingy Men Association has its origin in Uganda.

A more integrated Africa is going to be bad for Nigeria and, as a consequence, the black world will be the poorer for it
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Dharniel600(m): 2:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Is like this man does not even know the main objectives of stingy men association. The rules are not applicable to your wife or serious relationship. It's for all those girls that need urgent 2k, small girl big God and lots more
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Dharniel600(m): 2:40am On Jan 13, 2021
Let's be guided
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:05am On Jan 13, 2021
felong:
I choose to remain stingy. I no de give shi shi. angry

Because you can't give what you DON'T HAVE
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by KingAbdulazeez: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2021
LoydJ:
On God!! Nigeria cruise sweet pass Netflix.
Ah Swear Everything Na Cruise.
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Oshokalo: 6:48am On Jan 13, 2021
Despirado121:
Singer Oladapo Oyebanjo known as D’banj has been appointed as the president of Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The association was set up by music Seun Kuti to counter the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.

The 38-year-old had revealed in an Instagram post on Tuesday that their motto is ‘because African Women Are Worth It’.

Sharing a photo of his ID on Instagram Tuesday, D'Banj who was appointed as the president of the association by Seun Kuti wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8vZFUDBp4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Stingy Men Association trended on Monday after Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy shared his ID card of social media.

Several other men on Twitter have followed suit in acquiring their ID cards.
so cheerful giving is about women abi,wat is wrong with all this ponmo men isn't giving suppose to be for anybody who ur heart choose,why do u put woman as the logo
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by omiolota1960(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2021
for your house painting work pls contact me on 09065194548
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by Valuepaints20(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2021
FREE ESTIMATE

Need a quote for your next painting project? Click below https:///message/XJOXXMQRRIKOB1
Re: Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) by CCC2(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na Timaya been dey my mind but that nigga collected a car from Empress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership / Mr Ibu's 4-Month-Old Grand Daughter (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.